The Lover's Key

Stop Take Some Time To Think

"Thank you . . . "I whispered gently into his chest. We were just standing there in the middle of the room, holding each other. I nuzzled my head into his chest, and he my hair. Finally, we put a small distance between us.

"No problem, I'm glad you like it." He smiled shyly. I scoffed.

"Like?" I questioned. Then his face turned into a sad frown.

"You don't like it, but I thought . . . " then I cut him off.

"I love it!" squealing before he could finish. Causing him to laugh and take my hand. His hand was very slender and thin. His long fingers interlaced with my also skinny, long fingers. Then he leads me to our car. Before going to drivers’ side, he opened my door for me then closed it. When we were finally in the car, he turned on the CD player. Alex and I surprisingly had the same exact music taste. So I always loved the beautiful sounds filling the car.

"We tried so hard to understand.
But we can't.
We held the world out in our hands.
And you ran away.
It takes sometime to let you go and it shows.
Cause' all we know
Is falling, it falls.

Remember, cause' I know that we won't forget it all.
Now we can follow you back, but we won't.
Is this what you've been waiting for.
Just to be alone.
It takes times to let you go, and it shows.
Cause' all we know
is falling, it falls.

Remember, cause I know that we won't forget it all.
You never.
You never said, this wasn't what you wanted.
Wasn't, wasn't.
This isn't what you wanted, this isn't what you wanted.
Cause' all we know
is falling, it falls.
Remember, cause' I know that we won't forget it all."


I sang along to "All We Know" by Paramore. Not many people listen to their old record, "All We Know Is Falling." So the fact that he is listening to it right now, is just a huge awesome thing. He's very open-minded. Always appreciating the music, not the media and popularity. Just the flow, the sound, the way it just soothes him. I feel the same about music. To me the idea or concept of music is generally something that makes me feel . . . amazingly calm and just happy. Something that when I listen to it brings a mix of emotions and takes everything out of my mind. Music in general, not what you see today in MTV or your famous local radio station, just Music.

Alexandre is everything I always wanted in a friend, in my life, in my heart, at my side, to be all mine, just to . . . love

He's that everything. I know if you lost that one special person in life that it's not the end, and you'll move on. I mean that's what all those people do, they say they won't move on. Next thing they know their walking down the altar with someone knew to be their mate for the rest of their lives, but honestly I don't see myself in this world, let alone even breath if I didn't have Alex. If for some reason he were to leave me, nothing would be left. Nothing.

He moved his head to the music and had a small smile in his face. He truly acknowledges the music. He looks so cute. As if he has a new toy. I can't resist, but giggle.

"Hey why are you giggling, I want to know the joke!" Alexander said pouting. Ah, the pout, the famous puppy-dog-eyes-lower-lip-you-know-you-can't-resist-this-face looks. Pssh as if. I can so fight this. I won't fall for that face. Mr. Big Ego. I looked out my window ignoring his request. Causing him to huff beside me. I giggled once again. I can see his reflection in the mirror faintly. He was pouting again.

"Addie . . . " he whined. Great the cute little nicknames. Finally we stopped by to IHOP. Yes! Oh yeah, someone is so eating waffles today! I quickly took off my seatbelt and ran out the car, closing my door shut. I skipped to the railings and tried to climb them. I was a complete klutz and my excitement was getting the best of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please. . .
COMMENT/ FEEDBACK / SUBSCRIBE
please <3333333333333
>_<
COMMENT / FEEDBACK / SUBSCRIBE
!!!!