Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

You Can Take Your Love Away

Third Person POV.

Years passed.

Harmony and William were still the best of friends. They grew up watching each other grow, and their bond grow. They were so close, people assumed they were dating, even at their young age.

Both of them joined baseball teams. William had gotten Harmony to really like the sport and both of them were star players of their teams.

After school almost everyday they spent it together or together with their friends. Harmony though, got into a few fights with some girls who were jealous that she was able to be with William all the time. Childish nonsense.

Now they are in sixth grade. William and Harmony are both eleven years old and it’s 1995.

Something is about to happen that neither of them could ever see coming. Hopefully, their bond will never be broken, even with this small bump in the their long journey ahead.

Harmony’s POV.

“Mom I’m home, “ I called as I went inside my house. I had just come back from William’s house where we were having a pillow fight and eating gummy bears.

“How was. . .why are you covered in so many feathers and your attire is all wrinkled?”

“Um, pillow fight at William’s,” I said hesitantly to answer my mom. She took a step closer, slowly, to try and scare me. She did. I tensed up and she gave me a stern look.
“You better have won, “ she said smiling and completely changing her expression. I laughed with her and dropped my book bag.

“So yeah school was great, blah, blah, how was your day?” Mom’s smile disappeared and so did mine.

“There’s something we need to talk about, honey, “ she said frowning. I mirrored her expression and gripped on to the seat ready for what she was going to tell me.

“I got a promotion, “ she yelled, beaming. I squealed as well and both of us jumped up and down.

“Mom that’s great, “ I said happily and sat back down. She took my hand and patted it softly.

“But we’ll have to move, “ she whispered so lightly, I almost didn’t hear it.

Everything went silent and I just sat there wide eye, praying I didn’t just hear that. My mom’s hand on mine tightened.

“It’ll only be for a few years, and then we’ll move back here, “ she said softly trying to cheer me up, but I just sat there. Frozen.

A few years?

In a few years I could be in highschool or college?

What if William and I stop being friends?

How can we just move?

Worse, will there ever be a William and I if I leave?

“Please honey, speak to me, “ my mom pleaded. I shook my head and stopped trying to be so selfish and smiled at her.

“Mom, whatever is best for us and whatever makes you happy, “ I said. It was true though. I owed my mom so much, and this is just how I was going to do it now. She smiled brightly and hugged me tight.

“Thank you, “ she breathed in my ear. I patted her back and went off to prepare dinner.

As I was cooking some spaghetti mom came into the kitchen, leaning on the doorframe between the living room and kitchen.

“Thinking about William, “ she asked.

I turned around from the chopping board and looked at her surprised.

“You spelled his name out with the celery sticks, “ mom said grinning. I blushed and went back to cooking.

“Do you really like him. “

I smiled to myself and thought of William’s face.

“Yeah. . .” I sighed happily.

“I’m sure everything will come to place, even when were gone for a few years. “

With that she stop leaning on the door frame and I went back to cooking, thinking about what she had said before she left.

Everything will come to place.

I sure hope they would.

After dinner I went back up to my room and changed into some pajamas. Then got my book to start writing another poem.

The sun is down
My heart is wide awake
It beats for you
With every breath that I take

I’ll be gone
but not for long
Hope you’ll wait
This bond will stay strong

I can’t say things won’t change
Cause sure enough they will
But remember this, I love you Will. . .


With that I fell asleep and had a dream about William.
♠ ♠ ♠
this update is dedicated to the following people:

WeekendRockstar
x.music freak.x
draven_the_crow

because you were the readers who kept being there for me today <3
thank you!
oh and if WeekendRockstar likes your stories than i suggest you update everyday, that girl really loves to read her stories!
haha

x.music freak.x
was the 200th commenter and got to have sneak preview of this chapter before anyone else.
love her <3

thank you again everyone!

you know what to do!

COMMENT / TELL YOUR FRIENDS / VIEW / SUBSCRIBE / FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please!

oh and poem again written by me.