Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

This Won't Work If Your Not Willing

It was a dark and gloomy day here in Jersey.

Oh please, I’m just messing with you. The weather here is amazing. No more windy and rainy days.

But still!

No William. I would endure everything, even almost everyday of rain and wind. It wasn’t that bad though, I got use to it.

I wonder what he’s doing right now. Maybe I should call him.

I walked over to the phone and dialed the number I memorized for years.

Ring

Ring

Ring


“Hey you’ve reached William. I’m not here, but sure enough there will be a beep coming after this message so go ahead and get a life you beep”

I laughed at the message and began talking into the phone.

“Hey William it’s me, Harmony. Just calling to let you know I’m here in Jersey and the weather is more perfect than I can remember. We unpacked and everything. I miss you, call back, love.”

With that I hung up the phone and tossed it at my bed. This was going to be much harder than I thought.

William is everything to me. Not being able to see him anymore or to be able to talk to him as much. Everything felt like it was empty and a different world, without him here.

“Harmz!”

A loud voice boomed from my room as soon as I started going up the stairs. Startled I almost fell, but two pairs of arms caught me.

“Hey William, sneaking into girl’s rooms eh?”

He blushed and stood me back up.

“Just yours, “ he said brightly. I rolled my eyes.

Out of the whole school he chooses to hang out with me and be with me instead of any other girl. Why? Who knows. Every other girl in our school wants him, but he told me he doesn’t even see them.

What kind of boy doesn’t see all those girls throwing themselves at him!

“So what’s up?”

He shrugged, “Nothing much just wanted to bother my favorite person in the whole wide world.”

“Flattered, but really what do you want, “ I questioned him as he looked around my room not meeting my gaze.

“Um. . .I kind of forgot my homework again and so happen to need someone else’s homework so I can um. . .you know. . .” He said with a smile on his face and playing with his fingers.

“Sure William you can copy my homework, again.”

With a roll of my eyes I threw him my back pack and let him copy my homework. I watched him as he ruffled his hair when there were times he couldn’t understand my handwriting.

“Okay I guess I should go, my mom is saying I should just live here with the amount of time I’ve been spending here.” I laughed and nodded to him, letting him know I understood.

“Okay be safe, “ I said trying not to laugh.

“Sure I mean that lawn gnome looks pretty scary, who knows what it can do, “ he said in a mock frightened way.


A tear strolled down my cheek and I wiped it away. I’ve never cried this much, but ever since I left William I’ve been crying easily. All the memories we shared wouldn’t leave me and just kept playing in my head.

“Ring. . .”

I heard my phone start ringing and I walked slowly to the phone assuming it was just my mom or something. Taking the phone lazily and putting it to my ear as I gently closed my eyes feeling sort of sleepy.

“Hello, “ I asked emotionless. Then I heard laughing on the other end. My eyes instantly shot open and I was wide awake.

“W-William, “ I asked surprised.

“Yeah, hey Magz. “

“Wow I didn’t expect you to call so fast, I just left the message,”

“Yeah my mom called me over from a friend’s house and told me and then I came sprinting over here. “

Tears began to well up in my eyes and a heavy tear escaped, falling down my cheek.

“I m-miss y-you, “ I said whimpering. The other side of the line fell silent.

“Yeah, I miss you too, “ William whispered so softly.

“Sorry I’m getting all emotional, so tell me about your day, “ I said trying to act cheery. He bought it.

“I just went to Jason’s house and hanged out a little with his brother, Adam, who isn’t that bad, and I saw Andy at the park drumming on everything in sight.”
I listened to him go on about his day and especially when he laughed. A stupid smile was plastered on my face and I couldn’t take it off.

“I also met this really nice girl at the park, her name is Christine.”

That’s when my smiled faded.

“Oh r-really, what is she like?”

“She’s amazing, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, super sweet, and she also likes baseball,” he said. I can tell by the way he spoke about her that he had already fallen for her.

Soon I would mean nothing to him, I was already beginning to be just a part of his past.

I knew it was time for me to tell him, “William there’s something I need to tell you.”

He stopped talking and waited for me to continue.

“I l-like you.”

The other end of the line was completely silent as William didn’t say anything.

“Y-you do, “ he asked me nervously.

“Ever since the day I bumped into you,” I whispered.

Then the line went dead and he had hung up the phone. I stood there like an idiot for what felt like forever to me.

I had just confessed to William and he had hung up on me. Did he really find me as his friend so much and the idea of me liking him so repulsive?

My knees went weak and I landed on them as I crashed to the floor and sobbed uncontollably.

William never called back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update dedicated to THE William Beckett, cause he's just awesome.

also the following mibba member:

Too Many Lies
Andrea Way

your awesome dude <3
thanks for reading and giving me your true opinion!

FEEDBACK / COMMENT / SUBSCRIBE / TELL YOUR FRIENDS / VIEW /