Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Say It Again

Most of my days were spent at home just staying away from everyone. There wasn’t a day gone by that I hadn’t cried.

For three months I cried and cried, just being as miserable as I can be. I hadn’t heard from William since the phone conversation and I missed him so much even after he did that to me. My mom kept asking me what was wrong with me whenever she was home.

I would just simply lightly shrug. Finally, one day she cracks.

“That’s it I’m going to help you get ready and your going to leave this house now, “ she yelled exasperated and pushed me into my bathroom.

Once I had taken a shower I went in my room where an outfit was waiting for me on my bed. I put on the black v-neck shirt and my dark straight leg jeans.

My mother had picked out my outfit and I loved the feeling of not wearing any of my pajamas.

Walking down the stairs, I saw my mom waiting for me at the front of the door. She gestured for me like I was a queen to go outside and into the car.

I did as she wanted and left, going in the car.

Once inside the passenger seat, I buckled my seatbelt and then we were off. I watched the familiar places zoom by me in mostly a blur and then we stopped in front of a cute park. I instantly noticed the swings and placed my hands on the windows.

“They have swings, your favorite, “ my mom said in a happy tone.

I nodded and smiled for the first time in months.

I spoke softly, “They really are.”

We got out of the car and my mom walked me to the playground where other kids were, and playing with the swings were these teenagers, maybe 3-5 years older than me.

There were four of them.

“I’m just going to leave you here and meet some new people, “ she said and winked at me while I stared at the crowd of kids who dressed very similar to me.

I nodded slowly still in my daze and shooed her away.

She laughed and told me she would pick me up in a few hours.

When she left one of them with cute glasses had noticed me.

I smiled and he looked down at his shoes blushing.

He wore a White Snakes shirt and faded straight leg jeans.

His friends had similar clothing on and they all looked to be in highschool.

One of the boys who looked like he was the leader or oldest, looked over to the boy with glasses and then noticed me.

His eyes widened and he nudged another boy next to him who then told another person.

Next thing I knew they were all walking up to me and the one with the glasses was hiding behind.

If it weren’t for his tall height I wouldn’t even notice he was there.

One of the boys in the front who looked much to young compared to the others, was fairly short.

There were four of them and one of them was a red head with a sort of “fro” kind of hair. It was wild and very curly.

The tall one who looked the oldest, had long dark brownish hair and these sparkling green eyes that I couldn’t stop glancing at.

The tall one with dark hair approached me first, “Hey.”

I smiled, “Hello.”

This would be a very interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I posted the chapter that will probably give it all away, haha.
The story will have a lot of the lyrics from the band.
please do the following:
COMMENT / FEEDBACK / VIEW / SUBSCRIBE / TELL YOUR FRIENDS <3
if this gets a lot of positive feedback and more viewers, than i'll definately update faster <3