Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

I Won't Forfeit My Soul

He extended his hand out, “I’m Gerard Way, the one with the glasses is my brother, Mikey, the hyper little guy here is Frank Iero, and the bushy hair dude is Ray Toro.”

I shook his hand and smiled to the others, “I’m Harmony. It’s great to finally meet new people.”

“Oh so you are new, no wonder I’ve never seen you here before.”

I nodded, “Yeah I just moved back recently, I use to live in Jersey years ago.”

Mikey I believe his name was moved up closer.

“Um, hey Mikey right?”

He looked up to me and made a small smirk, causing me to slightly blush and Gerard to look a bit sadden.

“Yeah it is, so you want to play on the swings,” he asked sheepishly.

I let out a small laugh and ran towards the swings with the guys in back of me just staring.

Pointing to the swing on the middle I screamed back to them, “This is officially my swing, anyone who dares to lay their butt on it will have to face the wrath of the almighty Harmony.”

They all looked at each other and then over to me, with that they then laughed hysterically.

I just stood there watching them with a smile on my face, Gerard stopped laughing first and ran to where I was and carried me.

I squealed, “Put me down, I’m ticklish and your so tall!”

He laughed and placed me on the swing with Frank going on the slides and screaming, “I love Harmony!”

I turned to Gerard, “What’s up with Frank?”

He tilted his head and Frank looked over to us with a skittles bag on his hand and another two packs almost falling off his pocket, “I think he like you.”

I laughed, “What is there to like?”

Gerard looked into my eyes, “What isn’t there?”

Turning away and looking back to Frank who was walking up to me, I tried to hide my blush.

Frank held out a bag of skittles, “Here you can have these!”

Gladly taking the bag he came closer and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

My eyes widened and he smirked, tilting his head to the side.

Then he turned to Gerard, “Wow Gerard you better not let this one go, I just might want her for myself.”

He winked at me and skipped to Mikey.

Mikey looked over at Gerard and I, he held a lost expression but I just didn’t put much thought into it.

Gerard had been pushing me on the swings and we were laughing hysterically.

I swung sideways making me swing all over the place and accidentally hitting Mikey.

He laughed and pushed my legs when I almost hit him again.

A smirk was on my face as I got off the swing and went up to Mikey.

He looked at me skeptically as I reached my hand up and gently took off his glasses.

I put on his glasses and looked at him, “Wow we have the same freakin’ prescription.”

Frank looked over to me, “Those look hot on you, but you wear glasses?”

I nodded, “Yeah, but I rarely use them, I usually just wear clear contacts and my mom is planning on getting me laser eye surgery one day.”

Frank smiled and ran back to Gerard, tackling him to the ground.

I burst out into a fit of laugher and just watched as Frank went all over Gerard.

Turning to Mikey who was just looking at me, “Are they always doing this?”

He laughed, “More than you can imagine.”

I looked up at him more and noticed his eyes. They shined even brighter than Gerard’s.

His green eyes were lighter and they looked at you in a dreamy kind of way.
“U-um, u-uh h-here are y-your glasses-s. . .”

He took his glasses from my hand and looked at me worriedly, “You okay?”

He looked down at me and I just stared into his beautiful eyes, the shade of a green that I have never seen.

“Harmony?”

I finally got my attention away from his eyes and blinked.

This is what mom must have felt when she looked at dad’s eyes for the first time.

“Oh, sorry just a bit lost there,” I said shyly.

He nodded.

All the boys made their way towards us and Frank tackled me down this time. I had gotten on top of him so I wouldn’t get hurt, Frank was under me and smirking towards Gerard. Gerard looked away and I just tilted my head in confusion.

Frank turned to me and kissed me on the cheek, “I think he likes you.”

I turned to Gerard, who was looking wide eye at Frank and slightly blushing, I gigged and got off of Frank.

Does Gerard like me?
♠ ♠ ♠
People please leave more feedback and tell your friends.
the thing is, everything is getting much slower
less subscribers/ viewers/ and feedback
i use to get tons and it made me more excited to update/write
so please, let me hear from you readers!!!!
it helps make the story better and for me to update.

SUBSCRIBE / VIEW / TELL YOUR FRIENDS / COMMENT / FEEDBACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya

Update dedicated to:

Melissa Way

cause her comment just made me want to shove it at people's face. she seemed to really love my story and get super emotional fro it, that's what i love.
so thank you!
this is for you, love!

enjoy everyone!