Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Your Not Ready

I was running around Gerard’s basement with him right at my back. Apparently, no one was a loud to touch his David Bowie vinyl. Whoops.

Well, I love David Bowie and couldn’t help myself. It just happened to want to go home with me and Gerard caught me when I was about to walk out of his basement, also known as his dark and sinister room.

My dark hair, almost black, was up in a ponytail as I hid under Gerard’s covers.

I could hear Gerard’s laughter coming closer, “I wonder what this huge lump on my bed is?”

Next thing I knew Gerard pulled the covers up and jumped on top of me, letting the covers fall over us.

“Oh my, Harmony how did you get here?”

Gerard smirked down at me, as he was laying on top of me. I cocked an eyebrow and lightly smack his arm.

“I thought you of all people would know how I came into the world,” I said rolling my eyes, a smile on my face.

Gerard gasped, “Excuse me I do not have anything going on inside my pants, young lady.”

I rolled my eyes again, “Gerard, most of the girls want you and your saying you’ve never had any you know, action?”

He scoffed, “No why would I if I don’t like any of them?”

I shrugged, “Whatever.”

He leaned in and lightly kissed my neck, as I giggled. Slowly, he lowered himself to press more against me, as I played with his hair.

Gerard kissed me on my collarbone and I let out a big giggle, he looked up at me.

“Why don’t other best friends act this close,” I asked Gerard.

He looked at me sternly, “Harmony.”

I waited for him to continue.

“You can be so cruel sometimes. . .” he sighed. I looked at him questionally, but he just lowered his head towards mine.

His lips almost touched mine but I moved my head away.

What was he doing?

Gerard was like my best friend, I’ve never seen him in that kind of way, but did he see me that way?

He looked hurt as I tried to comfort him, “I’m sorry, but I can’t. I’ve always seen you as a best friend.”

He got off the bed and took his jacket.

“Where are you going,” I asked.

He spun around fast and glared at me, “Why should you be concerned?”

With that he left, and I was alone to just think about what would happen now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard

I finally let Harmony know how I feel, and she doesn’t like me back.

I should’ve known, all I am is a pathetic and huge idiot anyway. Why would she love me, of all people?

She deserved someone like Mikey, or Frank, they probably fell for her too, I can see it by the way they look at her. It was the same way I looked at her.

Harmony, she wasn’t like any girl or person we had ever met. She was so different and unique. Everything about her draws you in.

Every time I see her, I want to hold her, to just touch her, to know that she’s mine and mine alone, but she’s not.

There are times when I see her alone, when she doesn’t know anyone sees her, and she looks like a lost soul.

As if she’s looking for something, but it ripped her apart. A look of anguish and sadness filled her and ever since then I’ve always known for sure that I had to be the one to save her.

Always with a bright smile, hair that glistens ans eyes that mesmerized, you couldn’t help but want to make sure she was happy. I wanted to be the one to make sure she was always that way, but now what?

She doesn’t even love or feel the same way.

I turned the corner and opened the door.

The room was filled with cheap laughter and smoke. Everyone looked well on their fourth drink and wouldn’t be sober for awhile. Over at the bar, a woman looked at me hungrily, so I made my way toward her, not caring.

She smiled cheaply at me as I gave her a fake one, “Hey there.”

I nodded towards her and sat beside her, gesturing to the bartender for a few drinks.

We talked a bit and the next thing I knew she was on my lap, trying to eat my face.

I cooperated and went a long with it, it all didn’t matter anymore.

We walked, in each others arms, back to my basement, or room, and the next thing I knew clothes were thrown everywhere.

I would regret this in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
*tear tear* I'm not getting that much comments anymore!!!
Is my story getting worst!
Please people leave me feedback, because it really helps me to know that I should still continue this story!!

UPDATE DEDICATED TO:

Supz

she's so awesome
please check out her story, you will not regret it
it's SERIOUSLY awesome
i'm not joking
i promise you it's worth reading
please?
haha

ANYWAYS, she is so rad.
go chat with her if you like!