Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

It's Not All Perfect

Lets end this tragedy today
I can’t bare much any more
It’s time to go where it all began
Wonder what they’ll say

I’m a coward
I wish I could’ve told you
Running from my problems
That seems like all I seem to do

Here’s not the end for us
No not at all
We’ll meet again
If this feeling doesn’t fall

I can see the sadness in your eyes
Love, don’t look at me that way
It was all such a rush
Hopefully it won’t come back to you

It’s times like this that make me wonder,
What could’ve happened if I stayed
I can’t change what’s already begun
But I know it won’t ever be the same

I’m coming back
Coming back for you
If only you’ll take me back
Cause this heart belongs to you


The tears spilled on to the paper with the poem I just wrote. The light sound of other cars passing us and calming music. My mom looked at me sadly from the rearview mirror, and I just read over the words again and again.

I couldn’t tell the others, no not one soul.

This was something I couldn’t bring myself to ever forgive, for I was truly a coward.

The last lines of the poem wrapped around my heart, and suffocated me.

“I’m coming back, coming back for you. If only you’ll take me back, cause this heart belongs to you,” I whispered.

It was to late to turn back what I already agreed to, and to late to change exactly what I’ve done. I’m not sure if I’ll always regret this choice, but I’m sure that its all true.

New Jersey was far gone, and so was I. Everything was pulling at me from different sides, and slowly I was beginning to rip apart.

“Harmony, I’m so sorry I had to do this to you again,” my mom said.

She looked so pained, and guilt was all over her face. I hated that.

“Mom, stop blaming yourself,” I said through clenched teeth.

She nodded and looked back at the highway.

It wasn’t her fault, we needed her to kept this job. I knew that all her actions were meant to benefit me. She also loved her job, and I agreed to move anyway.

I could’ve told her I didn’t want to move, but I did.

“I’m sure you’ll make new friends.”

I nodded, and continued to look at the passing cars.

“I hope so,” I whispered.

My mom laughed softly, “How could you not make any friends?”

I shrugged, “Maybe because they hate me.”

“How can they hate you if they don’t know you?”

“I don’t know, a lot of girls were like that to me ever since I was little,” I sighed.

“Honey that’s because your different.”

“What do you mean?”

My mom rolled her eyes, “Have you seen the way you look compared to most girls?”

I shook my head no, waiting for her to continue.

“Honey, it’s just that you look much matured and your very beautiful.”

I looked at my mom and cocked ay eyebrow up, “Beautiful?”

She nodded, and I just scoffed.

“Why do you think so much guys are drawn to you wherever you go?”

She was right, wherever I went there were always these pedophiles following.

“Whatever,” I muttered.

I didn’t want to talk about this right now,

What would the guys do when they notice I left?

I closed my eyes and imagined all of them

Frank running to me and always attempting to tackle me down, his cute smile as he ate skittles.

Gerard’s protective look on me and his long hair lightly brushing his face.

Ray’s awesome hair and how my fingers would just get tangled in the locks of curls.

Then there was Mikey, I couldn’t begin to think about all the things I noticed about him. He was so different, he was the on that seemed to gain my biggest interest. His light green eyes and adorable smirk. The way he would experiment with anything, even if it can cause him death. His brown hair that fell a bit over his eye, and the way he could just always make me happy when I saw him.

Mikey would be the one I would miss the most, because I don’t know.
Have I really fallen for Mikey? Is it already to late?

Hundreds of miles away, so I may never see him.

I doubted that though, those guys, my guys, had talent.

A talent I knew would lead them to something that will reach others and touch them as much as they had touched me.

If only I could see Mikey one more time, before I left, to tell him.

I wanted to, but I just couldn’t find the words.

All I could say was that I was sorry, and I truly meant it. More than they’ll ever know.

After a few hours I finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Only to be awaken by a figure in my dream.

He was lanky and his brown eyes were even enhancing in the darkness, he reached out to me but I backed away from his hand. Without caring he kept reaching for me but I just couldn’t trust him, something in me craved to be touched by him, but I wouldn’t allow it.

He never left me, but waited. Then there were other figures, holding out their hand.

Two pairs of green eyes, one brighter than the other and a pair of hazel-green eyes, a bit shorter than the others. Now there were four of them all together.

I just sat there, not knowing who to choose. I got up and took a step up, grabbing one of their hands.

We walked away from the others and had smiles on our face.

The true feeling of happiness and warmth filled me, but then he disappeared.

I was alone.

I woke up screaming and my mom got off the highway and park to the side.

She went to the back seat and shushed me to calm down as I cried.

“Honey, it was just a dream. . .” she cooed into my ear softly. I nodded and looked out the window.

There it was.

“Welcome to Chicago”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy this
it was so hard to think of this chapter
running out of ideas haha