Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

So Self Righteous

“Open your eyes. . .”

As I said that, she gently opened her eyes and stared at the place, which held so much cherished memories.

“William . . . it’s become so beautiful,” she whispered.

I intertwined our fingers and lead her up the ladder and inside the small house.

She walked around the small tree house, and as she neared the small table, her eyes closed once again. She stood there still, and I watched her. So beautiful . . .

I couldn’t pry my eyes off her, for she was the most gorgeous in the world. If only I could truly have her, I would give her everything in my power. It was decided a long time ago, I wanted he, and her alone. And not only that, but I wanted to know that she was mine too, but can someone like her ever be mine? Do I deserve someone like her . . .?

“William . . .?”

I got out of my deep thoughts and was speechless. As she was near the window, the sun shined in and beamed over her and the sunflowers on the windowsill. She was delicately touching a petal and smiling. Unable to speak, I walked to her and put a hand on her waist, and another on her cheek. I pressed my cheek to hers and felt the warm fresh tears fall from my eyes.

“I-I don’t d-d-deserve to even look at you,” I whispered, stammering.

She pulled away from my face and looked into my eyes, worry creased on her face.

“Don’t ever think that way,” she spoke softly and slowly. Then she placed a light kiss on my lips, that made my knees go weak.

“Look at the walls,” I whispered.

She looked around, at the room and noticed the writing.

“What does it say,” she asked, curious.

“What I’ve written, because of you . . .” I answered.

i]Staring at the mirror through your hair,
you can’t see everything that you did to me.
With your automatic eyes, five years disappeared.
Five years disappeared that night.
Do you want me to stay,
Do you want me to go?
Do you think I recognize
the look on your face when you think that
I know?
Blinded as the shades draw closed,
time’s up for us
Would you want me to go,
If you knew what I know?
If you knew what I know . . .

Attention Attention
May I have all your eyes and ears to the front of the room,
If only, if only for one second.
Would you hear what i have to say,
oh, oh and did I mention,
When i see you it stings like Hell,
to the fact that we could have something,
that'll never happen.
This table has taken a turn for the worst.
Rock bottom, and over the edge.
Well, it’s not like it hurts that much anyway.
Upside down and inside out
when I leave here I'm going alone.
Well it's not like it, not like it hurts much anyway.

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?
'Cause I wouldn't believe you if you said the same to me.
Near death, last breath, and barely hanging on.
Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?

She fell to the floor and tears spilled from her eyes, I rushed over to her and wiped away the tears.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

“You’re here, with me. That’s all I ever wanted,” I whispered and kissed her head softly, trying to calm her down.

I carried her and brought her to a small bench I had made years ago, and we laid there.

Harmony

As I lay there, in William’s arms, I pictured the years gone by and him inside here. Him pacing around the room and then writing his heart out on the walls. Fixing this tree house into something I could have never been able to dream of.

“I love you,” I whispered sleepily.

He kissed me softly and said what I still could not believe, “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is to Cup Katyl
she reminded me of a song that really helped this story.
It felt so good to update again!
you'll be hearing from me soon again!
cause i want to make more updates, and quick.