Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Why Are You So Far Away

I still wasn't quite use to this school, but I memorized my schedule. Next is. . . English. Room 110. Great it's in the first floor. . .

As I was rushing down the stairs I caught a glimpse of a tall, pretty blonde at the corner of my eye. It was Christine. Wanting to greet her a good morning, I started walking towards her quickly, not wanting to be late once again for class.

Just as fast as I was smiling and my mouth opened to speak, I saw William with her. I didn't plan on eavesdropping or wanted to, but I accidentally did instead.

"Christine we have to ta-," William began but Christine reached out and kissed him.

My eyes widened and I could feel all my strength wash away, making me almost crumble down to the ground. What brought me to tears is, he didn't pull away. I watched there far longer then I needed to, seeing that nothing has changed. He didn't love me. . .

I dropped my planner by accident, the picture of William & I slid across the floor, landing near William's foot. They finally stopped and William looked down at the picture, then straight ahead where I was standing.

His screamed of surprise and guilt, but most sorrow. Christine looked ashamed, yet she had a small smirk playing across that face of hers. After all I've done, all I've given to both of them, I ended up being betrayed and humiliated.

"Harmony let me explain," William began as he rushed to me, not even remembering Christine or glancing at her. She glared at me and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I-I should go," I said, walking away and wiping the tears. William wasn't who I thought he was, and sure enough I would stop loving him. I had too.

"Please, listen to me," he pleaded.

I shut my eyes tight and turned around to face him. Anger and disappointment filled me.

"Listen to you," I asked, voice filled with venom. I scoffed, "All I've done is listen to you and your lies."

"Harmz, I n-never l-lied to y-you," he stuttered, voice cracking and eyes spilling with tears.

"You said you loved me," I whispered softly.

He looked at me wide eyed, "You think I lied about that," he asked.

"Even if you did love me, it obviously wasn't enough," I spat.

More tears spilled from his eyes and I couldn't help but feel wrong for saying such things, despite what he had done.

"You don't need to worry about me anymore anyways,"I said, walking away.

"W-what," he asked scared.

"I said don't worry."

With that I said it and never turned back, leaving him them there. Now they could have each other and I won't come in between them. If only it didn't have to hurt so much.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wind whipped passed me, blowing my hair behind me and the tears off my face. The cold Chicago air would somehow be missed. The dark skies matched my broken heart, and the soft rain went with the light thudding of my heart.

I began to think of words after words, bringing together mixed poems to be formed.

She fell asleep on a rainy day,
He woke her up by a promise he made.
Slowly her heart began to beat,
With his smile it leaped.
Always by his side,
Her heart she'll never hide.
Shallow hearts and broken smiles,
Torn apart and separated for miles.

Time after the words of the new poem ran through my mind. As I finally reached home, I ignored mother's worried glance and walked to my room.

Opening a fresh new page in my book, I began to write the new poem I had composed my way here. Hopefully one day I will be able to hear someone sing one of these poems. Hopefully, one day someone will be rescued from it.

I heard a soft knock at my door and placed the book down, walking up to the door. I turned the knob and pulled open the door only to be face to face with William. I frowned and he noticed, his smile slightly faltered.

His eyes were puffy and red, and he was so wet from the rain outside. He looked like a mess.

"William what are you doing here," I asked emotionless. He looked surprised by my tone and slouched more, slightly hiding his face that looked filled with shame.

"I-I can't lose you Harmz," he said sadly, and something in me wanted to just hug him tightly.

"Don't call me Harmz," I said sharply.

"I'm s-s-sorry, really I am, I don't know what's wrong-" William said, fresh tears falling again.

"Wrong with you," I asked harshly and laughed, mocking him.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with you, your a liar and a cheat."

He looked into my eyes, pleading.

"I hate you William Beckett, and I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

He fell to his knees and covered his face with his hands.

"Y-you can't h-hate me Harmz," he said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I told you not to call me that, now can you please get out of my house," I said, tears brimming my eyes, about to spill like waterfalls. He probably noticed and got up, and began to walk away.

"I really do love you," he said.

"If only I can stop loving you," I whispered.

I heard it's sunny right now, down in Jersey. . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
this is dedicated to oatmeal774, ALYSSAinwonderlandxxx, Supz, draven_the_crow.
I FINALLY UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER!
PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
SUBSCRIBE/ADVERTISE/LOVE/FEEDBACK/COMMENT