Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

I Will Return. I Will Find You.

We walked back to that unforgettable park. With me between Gerard and Mickey, it felt so much like old times, but I wished the other guys were here. Ray was with his girlfriend and Bob was visiting his family in Chicago. But Frankie, it seems no one could get a hold of him and find out what he was doing or where he was.

"So, any of you fine and lovely gentlemen have a little girlie of your own to warm up to in front of a cozy fire and spend-"

"Okay, okay we get it Harmony," Mikey said rolling his eyes and throwing his arms in the air. I giggled and poked Gerard's side, seeing as he was blushing.

"You got a little fella lovin you at night, big guy," I asked playfully. My English accent still a bit visible since I was born in Britain.

"Yes. . " he answered sheepishly and looked down to his dirty converses. I looked down as well getting captured by thoughts of the smallest details pertaining to his mere sneakers! The way it was torn all in the front with hilarious scribbles strewn all around it mercilessly. Or the way it seemed to be quite tight on him because it looked to be stretched in the front. Or maybe how the color was fairly faded that it couldn't pull off as black anymore, but a dull gray craving for color.

"Harmony," A voice called out to me which sharply took me out of my concentration on Gerard's raggedy shoes that couldn't pull off on any bloke unless he be a silly bum on the street begging for anything to get him by.

"Wicked shoes by the way," I said sarcastically in a teasing tone to Gerard who shoved me away.

"Oi, don't get mad at those who actually have foot wear with the rights to actually be called shoes, seeing as yours is more like pieces of rags sewn fastly together to cover ya mongrel feet."

I turned because I felt no one was next to me anymore to find the boys behind me, gawking at my rant.

"What, to much," I asked innocently.

I noticed Mikey gulp and look sheepish, while Gerard just said "Your really. . . . attract-, I mean. . . your accent has gotten stronger."

I laughed slowly, "Yeah, you guys know I go back to Britain every summer and I took some weekend classes with a lot of English students in New York," I said matter of factly.

They nodded and jogged back to my side asking me to keep talking so they can hear my accent repeatedly.

"So, what about the youngest bloke of the Ways brothers, have you found yourself a cheery petite girlie," I asked trying to hide my strange and huge interest in Mikey's love life. I mean, not that I cared, really, I don't, I mean, Uh. . .maybe, most likely, YES, YES, YES, I DO!

"Uh, no. . I'm still a little caught up in an old flame you can say. . not that there was a flame to begin with, more like me trying to start a fire that already had other plans."

Gerard and I giggled at his example. "Wow, well I've never heard anything remotely close to what you have just told me," I said. I tried hiding my disappointment. I mean, I shouldn't feel this way. What do I even feel.

A buzzing noise stopped our long argument on which indie bands had truly contributed to the indie style. The buzzing noise had come from Gerard's pocket.

"What is that noise coming from your pocket ya' bloody freak, are you part of the CIA or somethin," I screeched, running to Mikey's side who was trying to remain balanced seeing as his fits of laughter were causing serious troubles to his sides.

"Ha Ha Harmony, you have really matured over the years," Gerard said faux glaring at my direction but I chose to bury my face in Mikey's neck.

"gwo gwesh dhat frone bwefore ya gwerl gwhets mhas," I said with my face still in Mikey's neck. I felt his heart beat seem to speed and I only smirked. Maybe I could win him over. . NO, NO, STOP THINKING THESE THOUGHTS!

"Sorry love, what was that again," Gerard said sweetly in an English accent.

"You little twit," I mumbled, moving away from Mikey. He dropped his arms back to his sides nervously and put a hand through his hair. I suppressed my giggles and the urge in m e to poke his blushing cheeks.

"I said 'go answer that phone before ya girl gets mad'."

He made an "O" shape with his mouth and looked at his cell.

"Seems I missed the call already, oh well," Gerard said lightly as if he truly didn't care.

I furrowed an eyebrow at him and he copied me mockingly, "What is your deal?"

He shrugged and walked pass me.

I could've sworn I heard him mutter quietly, "I'm in love with you. . ."