Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

I Missed You So Far

I woke up with my body aching and tense, but it all didn’t matter. There was a new beginning and another beginning that I wanted to start one day with a certain somebody.

“Get a hold of yourself Harmony, your way over thinking these feelings you have for William, “ my mind told me.

“No I’m not, he’s different I can feel it.”

“Your seven for goodness sake, please have a more open mind. “

“It’s not like I’m running off to Reno with him and getting married, I’m just crushing over him, my first real crush!”

“Okay, but it better not escalate any higher than that, cause you’ll just end up slowly complicating your life when you’ve just gotten a huge step forward. “

I sighed and nodded t myself agreeing with my other thoughts. Why is it that I’m in honors classes and more knowledgeable beyond my years, and still having conversations with myself in my mind? Once I’m rich, I am so getting a therapist.

Getting up, I walked into the kitchen and made myself some fruit salad and another one for my mom. She needed to eat more healthy, especially cause I never knew what she was eating since most of the time she was off at work. Assuming she didn’t have the time to eat healthy from all the booze and take out, I made her fruit salad. She’ll have to deal with it.

This is time for a change, our new beginning. I’m not going easy on mom anymore. I just went through the messages on the phone and she got the job as an International Shipping employee. She’ll be taking business trips all over the world and be something new. No more alcohol and no more bad eating habits. I’ll be here to keep her on track.

“Good Morning, “ my mom said entering into the kitchen and sitting on a stool. She looked at her breakfast and I gave her a stern look.

“Eat, “ I said pointing the knife at her bowl and she quickly started eating. I played the message again at the highest volume for her to hear it.

“Hi this is Clara from the job interview you had with our company yesterday. I just wanted to inform you that we would gladly give you our last spot and welcome you into our company. You’ve proven to us that you will be doing this company a great favor and do this company great work. We hope to hear from you soon and hopefully with a confirmation that you accept this job. Have a good day. “

My mom’s spoon dropped to the floor and I rolled my eyes and covered my ears. She let out a high pitch scream as I took one hand out of my ear and smacked her playfully on the shoulder.

“Mother, let’s not think someone is trying to kill us. I have a feeling the neighbors are a bit disturbed at what has been going on here as it is, “ I said laughing.

She smiled widely and skipped into her room, probably to call back the company or that Clara woman.

“You never were one for dresses and business suits. “

My mother walked out of her room wearing a skirt and t-shirt. I probably got my style influence from this woman right here.

“Not very presentable? They didn’t have a problem with what I wore to the job interview. They should be happy I’ll be wearing a skirt this time instead of jeans, “ she said and skipped along to the front door and grabbed her keys.

“Good bye mom, be safe! “ She spun around and kissed me on my head.

“Will do. “ Then she skipped out the door and into her car as I leaned on the doorframe watching my so called “role model. “ Her car left the drive way and I just stood there admiring the beautiful weather.

“Maybe I should go for a walk, “ I said out loud to no one in particular.

“You should, the weather is lovely, “ someone said. I being the clueless one at the moment answered back not even aware of anything.

“Yes, it quite isn’t it? “ The voice laughed and then it all hit me.

William.

I turned to him and looked at him wide eyed.

“Whoa what are you doing here?”

He looked at me and laughed some more. I stood there waiting patiently for his fits of laughter to stop already. Couldn’t wait so I cleared my throat signaling for him to stop.

“Oh sorry, I guess you forgot but I live Right. Next. To. You.”

I looked at the house he was leaning on and blushed.

“Must have slipped my mind, “ I said looking at my shoes. They suddenly seemed fascinating to me.

“Now that hurt. “

I looked up to William. Wait who said he can be on my property?

“Trespasser, “ I muttered and he smiled.

“How does ice cream sound?”

“Delightful!”

“Let’s go get some, it’s pretty hot today. Finally a day of summer.”

I nodded and just stood there.

“I should get ready.”

“Yeah, I’ll be back in ten minutes, enough for you, “ he asked.

“Sure, sure will do.”

I smiled and spun around on my heel before slowly closing the door to a beautiful William. He probably wasn’t even aware of his appearance. Just in pajama pants and his short hair all disheveled. He looked so adorable, it was hard to not blush the whole time we were talking.

I ran back into my room and looked out my window. There William stood waving at me and I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help but smile. Closing the curtains I got ready. Once I was ready I looked at my skateboard and thought of an idea.

William would love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the day!
I don't think i'll be able to update tomorrow
so i updated twice today
COMMENT/ VIEWS/ FEEDBACK/SUBSCRIBE