Status: i'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i am on vacation from this story at the moment. i promise to ocme with tons of new chapters :D

A Promise Never Forgotten

Then Fire At Will

“Boo!”

I spun around while holding two skateboards to where the voice came from. He sneaked into my room again. How does he ever open my window?

“I guess front doors are overrated these days?”

“Your window is just oh so convenient.”

I nodded towards the skateboards.

“Um, Harmony what are those for, “ he asked nervously.

“I’m going to teach you how to skateboard. I noticed the skate park not to far from you and though you know ‘what the heck’, “ I said smiling and widening my eyes. He looked at me again and then glanced back down at the skateboards filled with paint and stickers, then gulped loudly.

“T-that sounds g-great, “ he said forcing a smile and stuttering. This Is going to be priceless.

“Well let’s go then. “

We walked out of my house and made our way to the skate park. As soon as we were there I pushed William onto the skateboard.

“I’ve got you, don’t worry, “ I said as I held him at his waist and instructed him.

By noon I had a camera filled with pictures of William skateboarding, doing tricks, falling, and some of us together acting like idiots. Sweating and burning from the sun we skate boarded to the ice cream parlor.

“See not so bad was it?”

I turned to William and smirked up at him. He was tired and just letting the breeze past him as he rode on the skateboard.

“Not at all, but these cuts were pretty painful, “ he said turning to me and smiling brightly.

The sun shined in back of him causing a dark shadow to go over him and sort of illuminate him and just make him more radiant then ever. I looked at him speechless and after a few moments recovered, clearing my throat.

“Yeah, but I kissed your boo-boos and gave you all my red band-aids.”

He laughed and I just smiled. Everything about him was just so thrilling and wonderful.

“Here we are, “ William said as we stopped in front of this cute looking ice cream parlor.

We walked inside and an old bell rang on top of us as we opened the door. I smiled at how old fashioned everything was and reminded me of the old movies I loved to watch.

“This is by far the awesomest ice cream shop I’ve ever been too, “ I breathed out stunned and wide eyes. William just smiled and gestured me to pick any ice cream I want. I ran up and squished my face to the glass anxious to what flavors they had.

I ended up getting strawberry and chocolate mixed with marshmallows that was over all drizzled in hot fudge. William decided to just share with me since I got a large.

“Thank you William, I love ice cream!”

“Your welcome, I just love this place because of the of course awesome ice cream, and the originality and less modern look to it.”

I nodded my head smiling.

“Exactly what I feel about this place, “ I said peering around still awing.

As we left the store William grabbed my arm lightly and I winced.

“So when do you plan on telling me how you got all of these, “ he asked angrily gesturing to all my cuts and bruises. “I’ve been noticing them since this morning, waiting for you to maybe tell me yourself. “

I looked at the ground blushing.

How could I tell him? It’s not something you just tell someone or anyone at anytime. But William is special, he isn’t just anyone.

“The car you saw last night, was my dad’s, “ I began. I looked up at William who made a noise for me to continue.

I sighed. “He barely comes to see my mother and I and when I went home that night he was drunk. He was so drunk and angry that he. . .he. . .b-beat me and then I punched him because he said something about my mom. Then my mom came home and finally realized she would leave him. So she kicked him out and told him that she would have the annulment papers by next week.”

I was looking into William’s eyes as I spoke, making sure to catch every single thing he did.

William’s expression turned from rage to sympathetic. I just looked up at him twiddling my thumbs. Then he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

“I’m so sorry, I never knew.”

“No it’s fine I should’ve told you sooner, “ I answered.

“No you didn’t have to, I just met you and already I’m prying. I shouldn’t be and I’m sorry.”

“William it’s okay really, I feel that I should tell you these things, “ pulling apart from the hug to look up into his eyes, I answered. He nodded and we started our way back home, holding hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
For getting another star and for you awesome readers, i UPDATED!

PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE DOING THESE EVERYDAY UPDATES YOU HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

VIEW/ TELL YOUR FRIENDS / SUBSCRIBE / COMMENT / FEEDBACK !!!!!

let's make this TEN STARS!