You Definitely Have My DNA

003

After I tucked Emma in and put all her clothes neatly... I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I was expecting everyone to be to the places they were before, but no... Frank always had to be the spontaneous one. I was on the tenth step when Frank stopped me. He had a grin on his face and I noticed that he changed his t-shirt to a long sleeve one. I laughed.

"Where's the little tyke, Gee?" Frank asked. "I want to play with her..." How can I break it to Frank? Frank waited for my response.

"She's sleeping, Frank. Why don't you wait later or tomorrow?" I said.

Frank whined, "Tomorrow!? But- But... Come on, man." I shook my head and pointed Frank to get down and keep himself busy. Frank pouted and walked off to the living room. I smiled to myself and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee.

I was greeted by Alicia and Mikey, sitting next to each other, talking. I walked over to the counter and poured coffee in my mug. "Where's Emma?" Alicia asked.

"Upstairs, sleeping like an angel." I replied.

"Are you sure you want to leave her alone?" Mikey asked. I raised my eyebrow. Confusion written all over my face. "You know, Frank. He can be quite a little excited with kids around," Mikey added a laugh. Alicia agree and I continued sipping my coffee. I knew Frank won't actually wake up Emma, right?

"Anyway, mom called. She was just asking if you arrived and I said yeah. She'll call back later." Mikey informed me. I nodded my head. Mom was just excited as I was. She always wanted a grandchild and behold, her wish granted. Of course, even dad was excited.

"I bet she's wanting Mikey to have one now," Alicia said. Mikey and I nodded our heads. We both knew how our mom can be. She's always so fond of children, so caring and loving. Just how she was when she raised us, I never did forget how her love for us was. So unconditional. Even our dad, both our parents were really loving.

Suddenly, Frank entered the room. Emma was on his right arm, crying. I dropped my cup and walked over to Frank.

"What'd you do Iero?" I asked. "Did you wake her up?" Emma rubbed her eyes and tears falling down her face.

"I didn't, I swear. I just came up to check on her and I saw her... Crying," Frank replied. "She kept saying 'daddy' and I told her you were downstairs. So I picked her up and yeah." Alicia was beside me.

"What happened, sweetie?" Alicia asked. Emma sniffed and Frank wiped her tears away.

"M-my ro-o-om was t-too d-d-dark." Emma spoke, chocking on some words because of her crying. Alicia cooed Emma and glared at me.

"Gerard, I told you to leave her room to us girls!" Alicia screamed. "See what you did? Her room is too dark. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You obviously ain't a girl's room decorator for sure." Frank laughed and I rolled my eyes. I extended my arm towards Emma and she quickly went to me.

She put her head between my neck and my left shoulder. I swayed slowly, putting her to sleep. I hummed a little and Frank stood there, staring.

"D-ad-dy," Emma spoke.

"Yes?"

"I love you," she whispered and I felt her yawn. I cooed her some more and whispered in her ears.

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, bad chapter >D

Heh, come on my silent subscribers... Comment
I want to hear your views (: