It's Like Music in My Head

A Promise

"Happy Birthday to Wrath, Happy Birthday to Wrath! Happy Birthday dear Wrath, Happy Birthday to WRATH!"

As I lay there, trying to realise what the fuck was going on, I finally realised it was indeed, my 18th birthday. I'd been busy the past few days with Tom, as he was leaving in two days time and we wanted to spend as much time as possible together, seeing as we wouldn't be together for our anniversary.
I sat up and blinked around at the people infront of me. Tom, Morbid, Asia and Monroe stood infront of me, holding a huge cake that said 'Happy 18th Birthday Wrath, You Sexxi Bitch'
As I read, I grinned up at them all and let out a screech of excitement.

"Oh my god you guys! Thank you! NOW WHERE ARE MY PRESENTS?" I demanded, leaping from my bed.

"Now let's not get hasty...Blow the god damn candles out" Morbid replied, turning the the side as I made my way towards them.
I leant forward and blew the candles out, clapping my hands excitedly once I was done.

"Present time?" I asked, pretty much bouncing off the walls.
Monroe grabbed my hand and led me into the living room, where I was met with a decent pile of presents and birthday cards, aswell as a few large bunches of flowers.

"Oooooh" I sighed, reaching for a large sized present that was wrapped in bright pink paper adorned with silver stars.

"That's from me!" Asia announced as everyone gathered around to watch me open the gifts.
I ripped off the paper and gasped; inside was a large metallic photoframe, personalised and full of pictures of us on stage, us hanging out and us from wasted nights out. I loved it.

"Oh my god! That's so awesome...Thank you Asia" I grinned, standing up and gripping her in a hug.

"No problem, bitch tits" She replied, looking pleased that I loved her present. After I'd set it on a small table beside the sofa, I hurried back to my small mountain and reached for the nearest one.
I'd managed to get five bottles of soco and a charm bracelet from Monroe, and a gorgeous outfit from Morbid (Which consisted of a Lipsy London black sequin dress, a black leather bolero jacket and some Iron Fist stilletto boots that were black with purple skulls). I'd discovered the flowers were from Rob, and the biggest bunch along with a diamond necklace were from my family.

"Where's my present, Kaulitz?!" I demanded, cocking my head to side as I gazed up at him.

"Well, this is the first part of it" He smirked, handing me a card.
I opened it up, reading the front. The card featured a bright red heart, and said 'To The One I Love'. Inside, was a long note from Tom, which I almost cried at, and a reservation slip for two at one of London's most expensive resturants, Le Gavroche.

"Oh my god! Thank you darling!" I grinned, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the lips.

"Anything for my Wrath, especially on her birthday!" He replied, not withdrawing his arm from my waist.

"Right then, let's get wasted" I announced, reaching for one of my southern comfort bottles. I tore the lid off the bottle, and poured as much as I could down my throat before I winced and shuddered.

"That's the way Wrath! Although, I don't think you should get too drunk here...I mean, you're going to a fancy resturant tonight mind" Morbid said, giving me a look of disapproval.

"Fuck the resutrant! It's Wrath's 18th, and if she wants to get hammered, then she's getting hammered" Monroe replied, with a beer in her hand. I don't even know where she got it from.

"Well, I'll just have a couple of drinks now...Then leave it. It's only 10ish right?"

"No, it's 2, you gimp! We left you in bed for a bit" Asia giggled, rolling her eyes.

"2?! That means...I have four hours to get ready! Oh fuck it" I gasped, dismissing it as the Southern Comfort glinted at me in my hand.
I had a sip, and then passed it to Tom, who drank it down easier than I did.
As I drank my way through a bottle of Southern Comfort, an amused smile found it's way to my face; Most 18 year olds would be ecstatic to be turning this age, because they can buy cigarettes, alcohol, and go clubbing...Age never stopped me from doing all that! But now I could do it legally...which seemed less fun.

"I'm so...bored" Asia sighed, as she watched everyone around her drinking alcohol.

"It's only because you're not allowed to drink...Who says you have to drink alcohol to have fun?!" I replied, starting to feel slightly drunk.

"You do! Everyone does! We've never, ever, EVER, been to a party without the envolvement of alcohol! And you know it!" Asia retorted, knowing damn well how right she was.

"So? What's your point?" Monroe asked, eyebrows raised.

"Oh be quiet Miss There's-Too-Much-Blood-In-My-Alcohol-System!" Asia scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Oi oi oi, no need to get testy now Asia my love" Monroe winked, sliding over to her and placing an arm around her delicate shoulders.

As the hours slipped by, it wasn't long before I felt the need to take a shower and get ready. After carefully applying my make up and curling my hair so it cascaded down my back like a waterfall of fire, I pulled on my new outfit and decided I looked rather good.
Returning into the living room, a series of low whistles erupted from my best friends as their eyes scanned my exterior.

"Gorgeous darling, simply gorgeous!" Monroe squeeled in a posh accent.

"Good choice Morb, good fucking choice!" Asia nodded in approval.

"I know" She replied, grinning like a mad man, for some reason.

"Ready to go?!" Tom asked, sauntering into the room wearing the most formal attire i'd ever seen him wear. He was wearing really baggy black trousers, black skate shoes, along with a baggy red shirt and a black blazer.

"Not bad" I grinned, flashing him a playful grin.

"Well, you look fucking gorgeous...Now then, my darling! Let's get going" He grinned, offering me his arm.
I took it, with a giggle, and allowed him to lead me out of the apartment. I shouted 'Bye bitches' behind me as I exited.
Outside the building, lay a sleek black limosine. As soon as we climbed in, I pushed Tom back onto one of the seats, sat on top of him and began to kiss him passionatley.

"Woah! Stop!" Tom exclaimed, stopping after a few minutes.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Wrath...I don't want to get all excited right now...We're going to a really nice resturant and I don't really want to walk in with an erection" Tom chuckled, playfully shoving me off his lap, but grabbing me so I didn't fall.
He pulled me into his side, and kissed the top of my head.

"Fair point" I sighed, snuggling into his side and smiling slightly at the familar smell of his man perfume.

"Delayed reaction?" He mumbled, laughing slightly again.

"Oh be quiet, you slag" I replied randomly slapping him.

It wasn't long before the driver announced to us, that we had arrived at the resturant. As we stepped out, we were greeted by a series of flashes...indicating that some sort of paparazzi had congregated outside the resturant, obviously figuring that mostly celebrities dined here. Weirdos.
Ignoring their shouts and pleas for us to stop and talk, we strode in to be greeted by some guy who knew who we were, and ushered us to a secluded part of the resturant, that seemed to be sectioned off by a strange looking fence. As we sat down, I noticed the whole area was decorated with roses and lit candles.

"Wow...This is nice" I smiled, nodding in approval at Tom.

"I'm glad you think so" Tom smirked, grabbing my hand from across the table and brushing his lips against it.

We ordered our food, which came to us accompanied by a bottle of champagne. After finishing the bottle and our food, Tom took my hand and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Wrath; I love you" He almost whispered, his voice passionate. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small black box. My eyes widened in horror as I pieced things together. This was the last thing I wanted.
As Tom watched my expression, he giggled.

"No Wrath, I'm not asking you to marry me" He sighed, rolling his eyes. "This...is a promise ring"
I must say, as he said those words, relief washed over me. Eighteen was SO not an age to get married, afterall.
I reached across and grabbed the small black velvet covered box and opened it. Inside, lay a delicate looking diamond on a band of silver. It sparkled as the light from the candles hit it's hard surface.

"Oh my god Tom...this is beautiful" I gasped, lightly touching it.

"This ring symbolises the promise I am going to make...I promise that I will always love you, no matter what happens. And when we're not together, which we can't be all the time unfortunatley...I want you to look at that ring and think of me and that promise" He explained.

As he finished, my eyes welled up with tears. I couldn't get over what a beautiful person Tom was. I felt a rush of love, and adoration as I gazed back at him with a smile on my face, the tears now pouring down my face.

"I love you" I managed to whisper.

Tom stood up and moved towards me. He grabbed my hand and made me stand up next to him. My lips found his and in a passionate kiss, I made him understand how much I really did love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, how fucking sappy right? :P
And apologies on the length, I know it's short
Hope everyone enjoyed itttt :)
x