Dead or Alive

Well and truly ***ed

“Damn you! “ Mikey screamed at me. How could you do that?

“I’m sorry” I cried, “I couldn’t…” I choked on my words. The others had not taken the news well. They didn’t know about the thirst, yes we all felt it but when the scent is right there in front of you there is no way of turning back. I couldn’t remember much about exactly what had happened, I had been too wrapped up in the moment for thought but there was a strange scent that lingered over the other girl. Jess, I remembered. But I had no idea what it was, definitely not human though, Stephanie had mentioned a dog, but I didn’t think she was referring to a pet. Fuck it I had more important things to worry about than some girl.

The others had all agreed that we needed to get out, and so we took off into the night with no clue of where we were heading. Well, 1 clue…..far away from here. We were in the middle of nowhere to begin with so god knows where we were by the time morning came. We decided to move by night, (due to our vampireness, it would seem sensible) so at sunrise we hid in an abandoned building on the outskirts of a random town. Yep we were well and truly fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
v.v. short i no and i am sorry. comment!!!