Darkness

Keep It Quiet

I snuck out of Seb's bed as he went to see what Chuck and Patrick were doing at his place at some ungodly hour. I could hear them talking in French as I made my way to the front door and I almost home free til I heard Chuck behind me. I tell you I with *this* close to getting out of there, no questions asked.

"JD, what are you doing here?"asked Chuck.
"I was, um,"I started trying to think.
"She came to get her car keys back since I borrowed her car last night,"Seb smiled.
"Yeah that's right,"I looked at Chuck,"Although that does mean someone needs to drive Pierre's car back for him since I went without him. Stuipd but whatever."
"I'll go,"Chuck rolled his eyes at me,"I've got to go over there anyways."

Seb left for a second then brought back my cars as I stood at the door. He walked me outside while leaving Patrick still in his house. I opened my car door and leant against it as I looked at him.

"So, I'll see you later?"Seb asked.
"Yeah,"I smiled,"We're going to dinner so you better."
"Maybe we could do something afterwards?"
"I'd like that,"I smiled at him as he kissed me on the cheek.
"Don't be too bored."
"I won't,"I got in my car and started the engine,"I'm going to work in a couple hours."

I shut the door then waved goodbye to Seb. Once I got back home, I rushed inside seeing as I was late to get ready for work. I was heading there for about 4 hours today which meant I'd be getting ready for dinner before I left the gym then going to dinner, which wasn't something I really wanted to do but I didn't have much of a choice since either way I'd have to drive my car somewhere or pick it up. So that's what I was doing now, straighening my hair as I watched the girls leave. Tonight, I was wearing this red tank top and a long black skirt that had a slit on one side that went up the leg. I fixed my make up then put my strappy high heels on. And when I mean strappy, I mean the straps would crawl up to my knee at least which looked really hot. I got many comments about how I looked pretty from the girls then got in my car to head to dinner.

Walking into the resturant, I could feel the looks of other guys in the resturant which was a bit awkward since well I think they were drooling. Stepping up to the guy at the little podium thing, I told him which party I was with and he lead me to the table were David, Pierre, Chuck, Jeff, Seb, and Patrick were all sitting around. Once I walked up to them, they're mouths dropped open which caused me to roll my eyes and blush a bit.

"Guys,"I whined sitting down across from Seb,"Stop it. You know it makes me feel weird."
"Yeah but dude you're so hot right now,"David smiled.
"I think holy shit, she's hot is more accurate,"Pierre smiled back.
"Shut up!"I blushed.
"Aww guys, can't you see we're embarassing the poor hot girl,"Jeff flashed a smile at me.
"Can we just order food?"I looked at them.
"Sure,"they all agreed.

As I looked over the menu, I felt someone's foot creep up my leg which I wasn't believing at first. I looked across the table at Seb who just winked at me. Crikey, the dude was playing footsie with me under the table which was a bit strange at the time but I played back for some reason. Why? It's something that gets to me every now and then.

After dinner we all headed outside to the cold wind again blowing across us.

"So is everyone headed back to my place?"Pierre asked looking at us.
"Yeah,"David nodded.
"Yeah, Patrick's riding with me,"Chuck motioned.
"For a bit,"Jeff shrugged.
"Actually I've got some things to take care of,"Seb looked at them.
"Seriously? Like what?"asked David.
"Errands, must you always have to know everything?"
"It's cool,"Pierre shrugged,"J, are you heading home?"
"I've got to go pick up some things real quick but I will later."
"Alright see you then,"Pierre gave me a quick hug followed by everyone else.

After they all got in the car, I turned towards Seb rubbing my arms a bit since it was cold.

"So what are we going to do?"
"We can walk around the street,"Seb shrugged.
"In these shoes? I don't think so."
"Take them off, besides it's just a cold wind so you won't freeze."
"Ok,"I pulled myself onto the hood of his car and took off my heels relieved that my feet weren't killing me anymore.

I stood up to walk next to him as he placed his jacket over my shoulders which I smiled at him.
"There now you won't be as cold,"Seb smiled at me.
"Merci,"I smiled.

We started walking down the street just talking about random things, like our jobs, the weather, and whatever we could think of when the converstation started to get serious.

"So you've liked me for a while,"Seb asked as I walked along a wall and he was beneath me.
"Yeah,"I hopped over a crack,"I thought it was obvious but I guess it wasn't since you met Adelle and hooked up with her."
"I never loved her though,"Seb looked at me,"She was just fun, daring, liked to have a good time but I think she was seeing people behind my back."
"Aww, I'm sorry,"I looked down at him.
"It's fine, I mean she wasn't as spontaneous as you are, so it wasn't as fun."
"Why did you start dating her anyways?"I looked at him before leaping over another crack.
"It seemed right, the chemistry was there and everyone seemed happy for me,"He shrugged again,"And what about you. I mean you were dating Justin Timberlake."
"For like two weeks,"I laughed and glared at him,"It was interesting. I mean he's a super sweet guy but he even knew I was into someone else."
"Wow, am I that oblvious?"
"Pretty much,"I laughed.
"You know you're so going to fall,"He stopped to look at me.
"Then catch me,"I teased as I stopped and fell straight into his arms.

He held me bridal style for a while before setting me down on my feet softly. Then as if in some cliche moment, we kissed underneath the moonlight. It was innocent romantic, sweet, everything he was to me. Now I'm not one much for being romantic but I couldn't help but to keep the kiss going. Somehow we found our way back to his car, the backseat mainly where things were seriously starting to heat up.