Darkness

Was it Right?

"Wait,"I stopped Seb mid kiss as he was about to start kissing my neck like crazy.
"What is it?"
"It's just, it's a car, and the backseat,"I shifted.
"So?"
"So,"I sighed,"It feels awkward."
"Awkward like you don't want to or awkward like just uncomfortable."
"Uncomfortable,"I looked at him but smiled,"Trust me I still really, really want but it's so small."
"So you're really into it?"He smirked.
"You have no idea,"I looked at him with lust in my eyes.
"Then you'll understand my problem I'm having,"He smirked then went back to kiss my neck again.

I lost control right then and there, clothes slowly started to fall off as kisses trailed up and down my body. Moving to find something comfortable in the car, Seb made everything better. The windows started to steam up as the heat between the two of us built. It was dangerous actually, screwing in the parking lot, thank god no cops were around or innocent people. After we both reached our climaxes, I pulled my clothes slowly back on.

"Wow, I'm sorry I missed out on that for so long,"Seb smiled.
"Yeah,"I smiled lightly.
"You ok?"
"Fine,"I smiled at him,"I just was thinking?"
"About?"Seb propped himself up on an elbow to look at me.
"Well, I know it's bad but they're probably wondering where we are at Pierre's house,"I shrugged.
"So you'd leave now for them?"
"No, it's not-"
"Relax,"He laughed,"I'll take you home."
"You're not coming?"I raised an eyebrow.
"I actually do have an errand to run but I'll call you later."
"Hey maybe he can go out tomorrow or something?"I shrugged.
"Sounds good,"He smiled.

Seb drove me back to the house and I kissed him as I walked out of his car. Heading into the house, everyone looked at me since I did look a bit flustered but I brushed it off as I went to get some water. What can I say? I was thirsty.

"So J, where were you?"asked David a smirk playing on his face.
"Why?"I took a sip looking at him.
"Just curious, you look um, what's the word?"
"Like you just had sex,"Pierre laughed.
I blushed a bit but hid it from them,"No, just long traffic."
"Sure,"They both looked at each other.
"Hey is Seb coming?"
"Dude, he had errands,"I looked at him,"How would I know?"
"Well you come home with teeth marks and messed up hair, no Seb,"Pierre started which got everyone else's attention.
I rolled my eyes,"Whatever, I'm going to go back for this weekend and start tour packing."

I walked up to my room and started packing things as I turned on some Simple Plan. I don't know, I felt weird like things were all jumbled now. I threw things into my suitcase for the meet this weekend when I heard my door open and David walk in to sit on my bed.

"You know you always avoid people when something's bugging you."
"I do not,"I mumbled,"I just have to get things done."
"JD, talk to me,"David looked at me and I felt his eyes bore into my back.
"It's complicated and I don't know sorta long,"I turned to look at him.
"So, I've got time, not like Pierre will kick me out."
"I guess,"I shrugged sitting down next to him,"But what I'm about to tell you, you better not tell anyone or I will so kick your ass."
"You have my word,"He smiled.