Darkness

What You Thought Was Real if Life

As I got into the bunk, Seb shifted a bit as he looked at me. Taking a deep breath, a smile formed on my lips as I sat up on my elbows a bit.
"About last night-"
"I understand."
"No you don't,"I looked at him,"The thing is I'm confused as all hell about what happened and I don't want to be. I like you, really like you and I don't want what happened to change whatever we may have."
"What we have?"
"Or had,"I looked at him watching his expressions,"I know it was sudden but still, I don't know. Am I even making any sense to you right now?"
"A little."
"Just think about it ok?"I smiled at him lightly as I went to get out of his bunk.

Standing in the bunk room, I went to go sit next to David, resting my head on my shoulder as the others talked.
"JD, you ok?"asked Chuck.
"Yeah fine,"I smiled lightly.
"If it's about-"
"I know I'm stubborn,'I smiled at him,"Don't worry I'm not pissed at you."
"She's just going through a lot,"David smiled at them as he moved a piece of hair out of my eyes.
"You know we're family and you can talk about it,"Jeff looked at me.
"Thanks,"I smiled at him lightly,"Maybe later ok?"
"Ok."
"You going to be ok for the show tonight?"asked Pierre.
"Of course,"I smiled at him while settling into David,"Just give me a while, I mean the show's not til tonight."

The rest of the time, I spent on the couch watching music videos with David as everyone else slept or found something to keep them entertained. It was actually starting to make me feel better watching the music videos, especially the Meatloaf videos from the 90's, it reminded me of being a kid again. By 11, I was so thirsty and slightly tired that I went to get coffee or anything with caffiene. As I was getting my cup, Seb had walked out of the bunk room, hair messed up which would make a girl bit her lip since he looked so cute. He smiled lightly at me as I caught his eye.
"Morning JD,"Seb smiled at me as I nodded at him.
"Did you have a good sleep?"
"Yeah,"He smiled at me,"Gave me time to think.
"That's good,"I smiled at him lightly,"Well I'm heading back to watching music videos."
"Hey JD."
"Yeah?"I turned to look at him.
"Don't think too much, ok?"
"I'm not,"I smirked as I headed back to the back room.

When we finally stopped for lunch, we all got out of the bus as I jumped on David's back to have him give me a piggy back ride into the resturant as I sang a French song on top of my lungs which got everyone else singing as we were walking. Then again it could've just been me and David singing on top of our lungs as we walked making up for everyone else.

"We rock,"I laughed as David kept carrying me.
"I don't think they think so."
"It's because they have no humor,"I stuck my tongue out at them.
"JD, what'd I say about that tongue?"Pierre questioned me.
"Don't stick it out unless I plan on using is,"I rolled my eyes at him,"I do plan on using it."
There was a silence as I giggled to myself,"How else am I going to eat?"
"I thought for a second it was going to get graphic,"Chuck looked at me seriously.
"Well I do know someone I could use it,"I sent a look towards Seb to which he blushed but no one caught on which caused me to smile wider,"And I'd think they'd enjoy it."
"Ew,"Chuck scrunched his face at me.
"You walked into it,."
"You did,"Jeff patted Chuck's shoulder as David sat me down on the sidewalk.
"I mean I could tell you what I planned on doing to that person with it,"I twirled my piece of hair,"But of course I wouldn't know what I'm talking about since I'm innocent."
"Innocent?"Pierre raised an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah see the halo?"I pointed to my head with a smile.
"I see horns it's being held up by,"Pierre smirked at me as he opened the door to let me in when David smacked my ass.
"Ow! Hey!"
"Sorry angel,"He smirked at me.

I shook my head as I seen Seb look distant as I waited for him to walk through the door then took his hand, entwining our fingers together and giving him a smile.