Status: Active

All Was Golden in the Sky

Chapter Twenty-Nine

The first time I slept with Brendon had started off a little awkward. We had been dating for a while, with a little bit of time apart as the guys finished the Pretty Odd tour, and we hadn’t expressed to each other just how much the other meant yet. It was my birthday, and Brendon had spread out rose petals in my room, which I guess in hindsight I should have assumed was meant to lead to those more intimate acts.

I had wanted it, and he had definitely wanted it, but neither of us knew how to imply to the other that we wanted it without putting a significant damper on the mood or embarrassing ourselves in the process.

The implication was not as difficult to lay out there on our wedding night.

We were set to leave for Greece in the morning, but Brendon didn’t seem to be in the mood to put off the whole wedded bliss thing a minute longer. Our hotel room door slammed after us when we stumbled in the room, tripping over my skirt and giggling between quick kisses. His fingers slid over the curves of my dress until they found my zipper, and with a glance at my face to make sure it was okay, he gently tugged it down the length of my spine.

“Fuck, you’re gorgeous,” he mumbled. He was gracious enough to be gentle with my dress as he laid it over one of the chairs in the corner, but when he turned back to face me there was fire in his eyes.

I nodded at him, my eyes zoning in on his tie. “Lose it,” I ordered. It was like my words caused a reflex; as soon as I uttered them his hands furiously tore away at the buttons on his dress shirt, shoving it off his shoulders, quickly followed by his tie. He stuck his tongue out at me when I giggled, and he hoisted me up into his arms before throwing me onto the bed in a body slam.

“If anyone tries interrupting,” he muttered, pressing kisses along my shoulder, “I’m going to murder them. When the police ask, you don’t know anything.”

“Nope,” I moaned, arching my back when his lips lingered over my strapless bra. “I’d turn you in, sucker.”

His tongue was truly amazing; he ran it along the top of my bra, giving the fabric a quick nip with a chuckle. “Nice try, honey. If I go down, you’re going down with me.” He raised an eyebrow and winked at me. “Speaking of going down…”

My stomach tightened when his lips trailed down to my panties, and he toyed with them just as he had my bra. He seemed to approve of the moan I released when his tongue dipped under the waistband, and he tugged them down with a mischievous grin.

“You little minx,” he smirked as he tossed my panties over his shoulder. “I didn’t realize we were going to Brazil for the honeymoon.”

I shuddered when his hands gripped onto my knees, forcing my legs apart before he pressed a kiss to my inner thigh. “I didn’t think we’d be going to Australia this soon in the trip,” I joked. His hair felt so soft under my palms, and he groaned when I gripped it tighter, tugging lightly at the ends.

“Shall we continue speaking in metaphors or can I please eat your pussy?” he asked. His eyes flickered up to mine and he pressed another kiss to my thigh, closer to my core. His tongue flicked against me before I could answer, and he took my groan to mean “Yes please.”

He was gentle at first, cautiously reacquainting my body with the heat of his touch. His tongue lapped against me, first in long licks and then quicker tickles until my body shook, torn between the desire to let him continue and to give him the same treat. When his fingers joined in, I decided he could wait for his turn, and I cooed into the pillow when his fingers curled in time with his tongue until the pressure in my belly became almost too much to bear.

“Bren,” I moaned, tugging at his hair until his head popped up to my level. His kiss was slobbery, not entirely from our saliva, and it was so gross but it turned me on even more.

“I think you taste even better than that cake did,” he whispered.

“You barely even had the cake. You just got it all over you face,” I teased. He licked his lips and shrugged, literally ripping my bra off. “You do realize you’re buying me a new one,” I warned as I watched the tattered fabric fly away.

“Ssh, ssh, Annie,” he shushed, pressing a finger to my lips. “I’m trying to make love to you.” I didn’t have a chance to come back with another witty retort; his mouth latched onto me, his tongue swirling in tantalizing circles around the hard flesh that sprang to life at his touch. With one hand he kneaded my smooth skin, holding it in place as he continued to suckle; with the other, he caressed the heat between my legs, keeping me very eager for what was to come.

“Take off the fucking pants,” I moaned when he moved to my left breast, stretching my toes in an effort to push down his slacks. He chuckled, sending vibrations through my body before he hesitantly pulled away from his self-proclaimed “favorite toys in the world.”

“I feel like you’re getting impatient,” he whispered into my ear. His fingers were taking way too long working on his belt, and when I glared at him I noticed the twinkle in his eye that only confirmed he was purposefully taking forever.

So instead of dignifying him with a verbal response, I surprised him—he yelped when I rolled him over, pining his legs to the bed with my thighs with a smirk. “What were you saying?” I purred, lightly dragging my nails over his chest. I smirked when his breath caught in his throat.

“Take ‘em off,” he breathed. His hands gripped tightly to my hips, and he reflexively grinded against me. I winced at the shocking cold of his belt against me, and he hissed and lifted me up. “Shit, sorry.”

“Shut up.” The belt was a bit of a bitch to untangle from the belt loops, but I ended up victorious. Brendon laughed when I held it up like a slithering snake and tossed it away, and he helped me tug down his slacks to add to the growing pile of clothes at the foot of the bed before rolling me onto my back.

It was like his lips were laced with honey, smooth and sweet and languidly pressing against mine so tantalizing slow that I became lost. For a moment I forgot where we were, or what we were about to be doing; all I could focus on was the taste of champagne on his tongue, and the warm pressure of his chest against mine. His hand slid down my side like a whisper, but he was rough when he grabbed my knee and hoisted it to his hip.

“Should I get…?” He trailed off, eyes glancing over to my travel bag. I knew what he was asking; we’d never had sex without protection, even though I was on the pill. I was always too terrified of any possibility—I didn’t want to add to my family’s statistic of pre-marital babies. But we were married now. Even though I still wasn’t ready, I wasn’t so scared anymore.

“No,” I whispered, and I leaned up to brush my lips against his throat. He groaned and pushed me back onto the pillows.

“God, Annie, I love you,” he murmured into his kiss. His fingers tickled the underside of my knee when he moved to keep it in place, and then he thrusted forward until our bodies collided. “Fuck, you’re amazing,” he moaned. I would never get used to how he felt inside of me; even just from that one move he had my toes curling, and he hadn’t even really begun yet, still allowing my body to adjust to having him inside me.

He stared down at me, eyelids heavy and mouth slightly agape, and I pulled his face down until his nose brushed against mine, closing my eyes as I struggled to catch my breath. I felt him pull out, only to swiftly push back in, gently, but with enough force to make my eyes shoot open. “Keep them open,” he growled.

His hips rocked against mine, almost out, then all the way in, tortuously slow and halting all together anytime I caved and my eyes fluttered shut in bliss. “Don’t fucking tease with it,” I groaned, glaring at his smirk when I opened my eyes. He laughed and the grip he had on my thigh tightened.

Where the pace had first been a smooth rolling like the waves, it became a rough crescendo that made me whimper his name helplessly, gripping onto the sheets or his shoulder, anything, to keep from becoming lost. His pace quickened with each gasp I released, and he whispered into my ear, “Fuck, baby. So good.”

He released my knee and it fell limply on the bed as he continued to pound his hips against mine, brushing me in a different angle. “Brendon!” I cried, gripping onto his forearms. They were slick with sweat, and I could feel the muscles flexing beneath his skin as he moved back and forth, eager to hit that spot again.

“There?” he asked, moving his hips until he mustered up another scream from me. I felt his grin against my shoulder when he chuckled, “Yeah, I thought so.” His left hand brushed over my breast, giving it a playful tweak before sliding down to my legs. “Come on, baby,” he whispered.

One more thrust, and I was done. The room became a flood of colors; brilliant blues and reds and greens that filtered through the window around us. I didn’t do drugs, but I imagined the high achieved through those was nothing compared to the one Brendon gave me every time we made love. By the time the colors receded and I was brought back down to the earth, Brendon had collapsed next to me, panting for breath with his face in the pillow.

“Oh…my…God,” I said, running a hand through my hair. I was drenched; the extra curls from that morning had fallen and were plastered against my forehead and neck. Brendon rolled onto his back and nodded, evidently still in a daze from his orgasm. Luckily I was already recovering from mine.

“We are not waiting three months to do that again ever again,” he panted, shooting me a glance. “Got it?”

I giggled and rolled onto my side, entangling my sore legs with his. “You do not have to tell me twice,” I agreed, pressing a swift kiss on his lips. “I’m surprised we even survived.”

“Oh, I was dying,” he joked, mindlessly running his fingers along my spine. I shivered in to his touch; it was so gentle and soothing, so different than the vigorous attention he had paid my body just minutes before.

“I’ll try to keep you alive,” I teased, nuzzling into his side, slowly moving my tongue up along his neck to his jawline. He growled and held me tighter, trapping my arms against his chest before they could continue any further down.

“You’re going to be the death of me,” he sighed.

“That’s not a very nice thing to say!” I laughed, trying to pull away to no avail.

He made some weird noise to silence me, some kind of gibberish, and kissed my nose. “It’s a good thing, woman,” he said. “Calm your tits.”

“Such a romantic notion for a wedding night,” I sighed, falling limp in his arms. He just chuckled and rolled me onto my back, hovering over my body so he could look down at me with a smile.

“Well, I love you,” he said. “Is that romantic?”

“Hmm,” I hummed, pretending to ponder. “I suppose it’s a start.”

His grin only deepened and he leaned down to press kisses softly all over my body; first on my cheeks, then my nose, down to my neck and chest. “Well, I also think you’re beautiful,” he said, “and smart, and funny, and witty, and—“ Each new compliment was another kiss, and soon it started to make me ticklish.

“Alright, alright, I get it,” I giggled, squirming when his lips latched onto the spot on my jaw that made me squeal. “I love you, too.” His smile was brighter than the colors from my orgasm, and when he nuzzled his face in my hair I almost wanted to cry from happiness. “I’m so happy you found me,” I whispered, doing a very poor job of keeping my tears out of my voice.

He pulled back, alarmed by my sob, and cradled my face gently between his palms. “Oh, honey,” he smiled, kissing away all those traitor tears.

I shrugged and tried smiling, sobbing out a sad excuse for a laugh. “I just feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”

He shook his head and brushed my hair out of my face. His smile was as soft as his kisses, and I almost started crying even harder. “You saved me, Anne,” he whispered. “I’m not super religious, but I thank God every day for the day you came into my life. I have never been happier than I am with you.”

“Thank you for marrying me,” I laughed. I felt so lame.

Brendon just laughed and laid next to me, pulling me into an embrace. “Thank you for saying yes,” he murmured, and I felt some of his own tears sprinkling onto my shoulder when he pressed his face against me.

I wrapped my arms around him, tugging the blankets up to cover us. “I’ll always say yes to you, Brendon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooo bad at writing sex scenes; I didn't want to be crude, but whatever. I still tried for you!!

Thank you for all of the comments! I love hearing from you guys!

I've been brainstorming a new story, so stay tuned for that. I'm going to develop it some before I start posting, but I think it's going to be another Brendon story, just verrrry different than this one with Annie haha

Love you all! Give me some more comments!