City Traffic Puzzle

Don't Fall Asleep

“Wait. They don’t love you like I love you. Maps . . . “

I sang along to “Maps” by Yeah Yeah Yeahs on my ipod as I stormed around my room getting ready for the first day of school. I slid to my make-up counter and ran it through my different length, long, black hair. I took another brush, my teasing brush and started teasing my short layers making my hair have more volume. I sprayed more hair spray on the roots and put vanilla body spray all over me, giving me a gentle vanilla fragrance.

I had on the high school’s uniform. A black and red plaid skirt and black polo shirt with a dark gray sleeveless sweater vest over it. I added my own style into the uniform. A loose red tie hung around my neck with my favorite hello kitty necklace and thin black choker. Then I had black stockings on with holes all over and my converses had writing all over it. Then I put skinny black suspenders hanging from the skirt and a small red bow on my hair. Leaving three buttons open and the collar a bit unkept.

I always love messing with uniforms, everyone looking the same is ridiculous. Stupid school system, ugh. I put on a thin red eyeliner and some black and silver eyeshadow. I don’t like putting to much eye make-up like those usual scene girls. Then I got my moisturizing lip balm, no lip gloss for me, and some pale concealer on. Grabbed my matching black and red book bag that I found online and walked out the door.

The usual craziness to get to school. There was no way you can get to school in peace here in Tokyo. Everyone was busy and moving constantly, so I always took a quiet short cut in neighborhoods where no business people and other students from all kinds of schools would push me to the ground. I took out the junior size skateboard wrapped to my book bag and put on my black knee pads and off I went. The teachers never got a chance to see my skateboard cause I always hid it in one of the compartments near the huge auditorium.

I blasted the music higher on my ipod and took out a piece of strawberry candy from my pocket. I was just about to put it in my mouth until someone’s mouth took it and slightly bit my finger. The warm breath still lingering on my fingers. I fell off my skateboard and fell on a pair of arms.

“Whoa, you okay?”

I looked up to the voice. It sounded so familiar. Looking closing at the face, my eyes widen.
“You’re the lead singer of Artuto!” I gasped. He chuckled a pressed a finger under my chin to close my hanging mouth.

“Yeah I am, my name is . . . ”

“Kiriyuu Osaku” I stated. He smiled widely and nodded his head. “My name is Sano Daisuke.”

He gave me a skeptical look and I just looked back at him giving him a look saying not to ask. He understood and helped me to my feet.

“You have good taste.” He interjects.

“Huh?”

“The candy and your style is very good. I doubt you’ll meet anyone else in school wearing anything unique as your attire.”

Kiriyuu was standing with his arms cross studying me from head to toe, than he leaned in and press his nose and lips gently to my neck.

“Your scent is very pleasant and calming as well. I like it.”

I shuttered slightly from the closeness and he noticed placing a smirk on his face. I’ve had many experiences with guys, so I knew this one was cocky. I wouldn’t let him get to me, even if I love his band.

“Um, I really should go.”

His smile didn’t falter and he stepped aside signaling me that I could pass and leave. I took my skateboard and headed off to school, trying to take away the fluttering feeling he made me feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fianlly after months I made a chapter for this story!

Please leave comments/feedbacks!