Gentle Voice

Brian's Point Of View

Michelle talked, and talked, and talked, about herself to no end. I was only here with her to make my mom happy. Her mom and my mom were best friends, and they decided t try and set us up. Well, will my mom ever get an earfull when I get home! I could just feel the anger rising higher and higher, just waiting to burst. We were at the movie theaters and I was trying to watch the movie, with no luck, miss 'Bitchy-if-no-one-listens-to-me-and-I-will-scream0when-I-don't-get-my-own-way-till-I-do, wouldn't shut the fuck up! Sure she's a nice girl and all, but she badly needs a reality check. The world doesn't revolve around her and her only!

I groaned when realization sunk in that we were getting kicked out of the movie room. I sighed and stood up all to have Michelle start a fit.

"You can't kickme out! I'll call my daddy! You si.." I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut up! I've had it with your me, me, me, me, everything's about me! The world doesn't revolve around you, yeah your daddy is rich but he do4sn't own the whole fucking world! You're a spolied fucking brat, you have no sence of fashion, everything doesn't have to be pink! And would it kill you to shut the fuck up and listen to what others have to say? Now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving!" I truned to stomp away when her perfecty manicured nails dug deep into my arm.

"Where do you think you're going? You... You... Idiot!"

"Oh wow. That was such a bad come back it acctually hurt! I'm leaving to go find someone to hang out with. Right now a corpse would be more fun to talkt o that you! And for therecord, I'm breaking up with you. And the only reason I ever went out with you was because my mom gave me the guilt trip when I said no!" I tore my arm away from her grasp and pulled on my black leather jacket. Then I left.

I was cursing deeply at how my mom was going to flip at me when she heard about this later on. I made it out of the room, and smiled at the sound of echoing claps from where I had come out of, and spotted him imidiatly.

I had slowly been realizing that I have a strong desire towards guys, and less towards girls. This one guy was damn fine. He was walking towards me with his head down, black hair hanging over his face. He was doing something on an IPod, and I just stood tehre. Staring, and stunned. A smile flowing to my face, and a blush creeps over my tanned cheeks. He had on tight purple jeans, and a black and purple stripped hoodie on over a white shirt. I could see a Misfits belt buckle, as my eyes wandered downwards. I felt my face burn.

Then I felt eyes buring into mine as the guy stopped about ten feet away from me. I looked up and saw him staring at me, the same blush on him as on me. But I gasped. It was...

"Zacky!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! Not an actual update! Lol. Sorry for the wait!

Don't forget to vote for who will be my next pairing! Click Here!