Panic Laser Fight

Fun

Twenty year old, Ryan Ross entered Chuck-E-Cheese's with fellow band mates, Spencer Smith, Jon Walker, and Brendon Urie. "I can't believe I let you guys talk me into coming here." Ryan said, as an employee stamped his hand with some numbers.

"Ryan," Brendon said, looking at the lead guitarist in disbelieve. "We came here to have fun, okay?" he said, lightly shaking Ryan by the shoulders. "Ball pit, here I come!" he shouted, hurrying towards the ball pit.

Jon stared after Brendon, slowly shaking his head. "I'm beginning to think Brendon lied to us about his age." he said to Spencer and Ryan, who both slowly nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm going to go see if they have chicken nuggets here,." he said with a bright smile, before skipping away towards the prize counter.

"I'm guessing Jon's never been here before," Spencer whispered to Ryan. "Oh, my, GOD! They have the bumble-bee game here!" he exclaimed, hurrying away just like Brendon did.

"Suuure! Leave me here all alone!" he exclaimed, as Zack -their bodyguard- walked past him. "Noooooooo-hoooooooooo!"

"Ry!" Brendon exclaimed, throwing a red ball at him. "Keep it down, will ya? Some of us are trying to have fun here!" he said, glaring at Ryan before diving back down into the ball pit.

"Uh...okay then. I'll just go and sit down..." Ryan said, slowly backing away. He sat down across Jon, who was eating a slice of a large, cheese pizza. "No nuggets, huh?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately." Jon responded. After a few moments of sounds coming from the bumble-bee game and Brendon giggling, there was the sound of some unfamiliar music:

Smack that, all on the floor,
Smack that, gimme some more,


"Oh, no!" Ryan exclaimed, jumping to his feet. "That's Pete!" he told Jon. Without another word, they jumped to their feet, grabbed Spencer, and jumped into the ball pit. "Shush, Brendon. Pete's coming -" Brendon interrupted him.

"Oh, no! He's going to make us listen to hip hop or something!" he exclaimed as the red, purple, and green doors to the restaurant flew open.

"Hey, guys!" Pete Wentz exclaimed, not bothering to take off his headphones. "I know you're here! Might as well come out!" he shouted, looking around.

Ryan poked his head of the ball pit, trying to figure out what to do. If Pete saw them, he'd force them to listen to hip-hop, rap, or something likewise. "Oh!" he hissed, ducking back down. "We have lazer guns, duh!" he remembered with a bright smile. "We'll jump out of this...ball pit, run towards the exit, and if Pete tries to get us, we'll shoot him with the lazer gun! Brilliant, huh?" he suggested, nodding at the plan.

Jon and Spencer exchanged glances before turning to Ryan. "That sounds like a brilliant plan to me, Ry." Jon whispered, making sure Pete didn't hear him.

"If we hadn't left our lazer guns out there." Spencer added, carefully gesturing to the bumble-bee game and the yellow, green, and red table Jon and Ryan had been sitting at.

Brendon thoughtfully poked his head out of the ball pit, looking around at the kiddy restaurant. "Hmm, we can go into the tunnels." he suggested, looking up at the colorful tunnels.

"Brendon, that is the stupidest idea I've ever heard!" Ryan exclaimed, a bit too loudly.

"Stupid enough to work." Jon added, noting that Pete was looking under the colorful tables for them.

"I see where you're going with this," Spencer said, looking at Brendon. "We'll go until the tunnels - knowing that Pete is following us, we'll split up, lose Pete the best we can, go down the slide, grab our lazer guns, and get the heck out of here!"

Brendon stared at Spencer for a moment, "Actually," he said, raising an eyebrow and slightly smiling. "I just really like the tunnels; I had never thought about using them to get away from Wentz."

The drummer, bassist, and lead guitarist, stared at him for a moment. "What's wrong with him?" Jon whispered. "Seriously." Spencer mumbled. "Ookay then..." Ryan said, raising an eyebrow.

"At the count of three," Ryan said. "One, two -- " before he got to three, his band mates hurried out of the ball pit and towards the tunnels. "Heeeey!" he exclaimed, hurrying after them.

"RYYYYYYA-HAN!!!" Pete exclaimed, noticing him.

Oh, crap! Ryan thought, beginning to climb up into the tunnels.

"COME BACK! I JUST WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG!" Pete exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Ryan panted, looking around the red tunnel, "Psst," he hissed, starting to panic. "Where are you guys? It isn't funny, come out..." he ordered. "Please?" he softly added.

"Keep it down, Ross," Spencer hissed, poking his head out of a nearby green tunnel. "We're down here. Follow me." he directed. Unsurprisingly, Spencer had to go backwards in order to go back where he had been.

After a few moments of crawling, they reached a small, cramped, and smelly room thingamajig. "Spencer has the master plan." Brendon told Ryan, slowly nodding.

"Uhm," Spencer began. "The plan is to go into different tunnels. Jon, you'll take the red one, Brendon, you'll take the green one; Ryan, you'll take the blue one," he said, gesturing to what seemed like the pitch-black one. "As for me, I'll take the yellow one." he told them. At the very far end of the tunnels, there was the sound of music and mumbling. "Go!" he hissed.

Ryan went out first, crawling as fast as he could to the blue tunnel as Brendon went down the green one, Jon to the red one, and Spencer to the yellow one.

"Hey, guuuuuuys!" Pete shouted from an orange tunnel. "Come out! I only want you to listen to this new song I wrote! It has to do with cucumbers! Joe inspired me, isn't that great!?" he exclaimed, crawling out of the orange tunnel and into a yellow tunnel.

---

Jon hurried down the red tunnel, trying to keep as quiet as possible. I can't let Pete find me or else! he thought, coming up to a fork: an orange tunnel and a purple tunnel. "Uhm, let's go down purple..." he mumbled to himself, taking a right.

"Oh. My. GOD!" he hissed, smiling in delight. "I found the slide!" he grinned to himself, getting in position to go down. "JON OUT!" he shouted, his voice echoing in every tunnel. "Wheeee!" he exclaimed, going down the multi-colored slide.

---

Brendon panted, looking around the unfamiliar area, JON OUT!, JON OUT!, JON OUT! echoed in the tunnel. Woo, he thought, beads of sweat running down his forehead. One out, three to go. "A -" he stopped himself just on time. "Oh," he said, sighing in relieve. "Just my reflection." he studied himself for a moment. "Heey - do I really look like a mop when I sweat?" he asked himself, using his sleeve to wipe away the sweat.

Don't worry about that, Urie! You must get out! he told himself, taking a right. "URIE OUT!" he suddenly exclaimed, going down a yellow and landing in the ball pit.

---

Ah, Spencer thought, beginning to panic as he took another right. Where the heck am I!? I knew I should've taken that left, he scolded himself. "AH!" he exclaimed, crashing into Pete. "NO, PETE! NO!" he exclaimed, trying to back away.

---

"Oh, no!" Ryan exclaimed, panicking. "He's got Spencer -- whose ears are just as sensitive as mine! Hold on! I'M COMING, SPENCER!" he shouted, crawling to where the screaming had come from.

After crawling in a few tunnels, he spotted Pete. "I'll be taking these!" he exclaimed, taking Pete's headphones.

"Heeeey!" Pete exclaimed, turning around to face Ryan. "Gimme those!" he ordered. "Don't make me...do stuff to you, Ross!"

"Mine now, sucka'!" Spencer exclaimed, snatching Pete's green iPod nano. In less then a second, he was already halfway down the tunnel.

Which is more important? Pete thought, "I'm comin' for ya, Smith!" he exclaimed, hurrying after him.

Ryan stared after his brave friend and rap obsessed friend. "Hurry, Spencer, HUR-RIE!" he shouted, racing after them.

---

Spencer looking around, not sure where to go. Aha! he exclaimed, noticing a ladder that led to the top of the play-scape. He quickly climbed up, Pete right on his tail. By the time Pete reached him, he was at the edge, "Come any closer and I drop your iPod, Wentz!" he threatened, narrowing his eyes.

"You don't have the guts, Smith!" Pete said, roaring with laughter. "NO!" he exclaimed when Spencer jumped.

Pete hurried to the edge, and grabbed onto Spencer's pants.

RIIIP!!!

I'm not going to make it! Spencer thought, "AH!" he exclaimed.

---

Ryan's hazel eyes grew wide when he saw his friend jump off the play-scape, "Nooo-hooo!" he exclaimed, rocking back and forth. "He was so young! WHY GOD, WHY!?" he exclaimed, wiping tears away. "On behalf of Spencer," he said, taking a deep breath. "I must get revenge!" he declared. "Watch out, Pete!" he said, going up the stairs.

---

"Uh, Spencer," Brendon said, shaking him. "You okay?"

"Brendon, I'm dead, how can I possibly be okay!?" Spencer demanded, glaring at his band mate.

"Oh," Brendon said, frowning. "Sorry. HEY, JON!" Brendon shouted, waving his friend over. "SPENCER SAID HE'S DEAD!"

Jon approached the two young men, rolling his eyes. "Spencer, you're not dead. The play-scape is only, like, what? Ten feet up?"

"That's pretty high, Jon." Spencer responded, closing his eyes.

"You're half of that, Spencer."

"Oh. Well, then..." Spencer said, sitting up. "I'M NOT DEAD!"

"Oh, my, God!" Brendon exclaimed, smiling. "It's a miracle!"

Jon sighed, slowly shaking his head. "You might want to put on some pants, Spence." he said, covering his eyes.

Spencer looked down at himself, "Eek! Good thing there are no crazed fan girls around, huh?" he said with a grin.

"I have some freshly done laundry in the car! You can borrow my pants for now." Jon said, helping Spencer up. "C'mon. Urie, stay here and watch for Ryan, will ya?" Before Brendon responded, Jon and Spencer and hurried out.

---

Ryan spotted Pete, "PETE WENTZ!" he exclaimed, charging at him. "HOW DARE YOU!? YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" he shouted, glaring at him.

"Dude," Pete said, snatching the headphones from him. "What are you talking about? He's okay, he didn't die."

"Oh..." Ryan said, looking out the small, round window and spotting Spencer and Jon walking into the building. "In that case...AH!" he exclaimed, hurrying towards the slide.

---

"Hey, Brendon," Jon said, handing him a drink. "Has Ryan come out yet?" he asked before taking a sip of his soda.

"Who?" Brendon asked him.

"..."

"No, seriously. Who???"

"Never mind, Urie, never mind."

"ARH!" Ryan shouted, hurrying towards them. "HURRY!" he exclaimed, stopping in front of them.

"HOLY PANIC! AT THE DISCO!" Spencer exclaimed, dropping his drink. "PETE'S COMING!" without warning, he grabbed all three of them, and hurried out, screaming at the top of his lungs.