Panic Laser Fight

I'm a lawyer the way I try to get you out of jail

"HI, FANGIRL!" Brendon shouted out the window. For what had seemed like an hour, they had been stuck in traffic.

"Brendon, don't." Ryan sighed, slowly easing forward as the car in front of him did.

"Fine." Brendon sighed, poking his head out the window again, "HIIIIIII, PUPPY!" he waved.

"DON'T." Ryan repeated as he took a left, getting out of the traffic.

"Fiiine." he pouted, "Hey, is that your MOM?" Brendon asked Jon as they stopped at a stop sign.

For a moment, Jon stared at the dark haired woman. "No, that's YOURS." he blinked.

"Oh." he blinked, "HIIIIIIIII, MOMMY!" Brendon exclaimed as Ryan sped off.

-----

Brendon's mom blinked as she stared after the car her son had just shouted to her from, "... he needs to lay off the Red Bull." she sighed, "I'm lowering his allowance." she walked off towards her destination.

-----

Back in the car...

"Are we there yet?" Brendon suddenly asked.

"No." they all replied.

"... how 'bout now?'

"Nope."

"NOW?"

"NO!"

"NOW!!?"

"YES!"

"Really?!"

"No..."

"Damn. ARE WE THERE YET!?"

"YES."

"STOP LYING!"

"... we're not." they all growled.

Brendon looked out the window, "WOOT!"

*****

All of them got out of the car and into the prison, "Hello." greeted an aging woman. "How many I help you today?"

"We're here to see Pete Wentz." Ryan calmly said.

"Step right through those doors." she gave them a smirk, gesturing towards the double gray doors.

They walked through the doors and were led to a big empty room. A few moments later, Pete was let into the room.

"Hiya, Pete!" Brendon exclaimed, eating a popsicle he was given by Ashlee so he would stop his crying.

Pete mumbled something, "GET ME OUTTA HERE, ROSS!" he grabbed the front of Ryan's shirt.

"We will, we will..."

"Mom, can I have a lollipop?" Spencer suddenly asked Ashlee.

Pete blinked, "Playing house again?" he smirked.

"... yeah..." Ryan slowly said.

"Ask your dad..." Ashlee simply replied.

"Dad?" Spencer blinked.

"Ask your mom."

"Mom?"

"... ask your dad." she snapped.

"Da--"

"JUST GIVE HIM THE DAMN LOLLIPOP, ASHLEE!" Jon shouted.

Ashlee turned palerthan usual, "Well, then... DON'T SHOUT AT ME JON WALKER!" she stormed out, crying.

Jon instantly collapsed to the floor... in fetal position.

"What's wrong, Walker?" Pete asked.

After about five minutes of Jon's uncontrollable crying, he said something; just as Ashlee came back in.

"C-Cassie said that I'm not s-spending enough time with her..." he sniffled. "A... AND THREATENED TO BREAK UP WITH ME!"

They all gasped.

"O-Oh..." Ashlee frowned. With a sigh, she approached Jon. "Well... I... g-guess we should just be friends." she held out a friendly hand, looking as though she were about to cry.

With a shaky breath, Jon shook her head.

"I don't mean to spoil the mood or anything..." Pete casually said, "But... GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Chillax, Wentz." Brendon grinned, "I have," he paused - for dramatic effect, "A PLAN.

They all blinked.

"Er... right, then."

*****

A few hours, Red Bulls, lollipops, and arguments later...

"So, where's Patrick?" Brendon suddenly asked.

Pete stopped at a red light, "... jail."

Ryan was spazzing.

"... What?" Pete blinked.

"Why is HE in jail!?" he shouted, smacking Pete's head.

"WAAH!" Brendon cried.

"..." Pete stuck his tongue out at Brendon, "He was speeding and... they pulled him over and well... he had his shotgun with him."

"AND?" Spencer encouraged.

"He er... doesn't have a license to carry a shotgun."

They all stared at Pete for a moment.

Jon was banging his head against the window.

"I'MA LAWYER!" Brendon instantly exclaimed.

"WHAT?! NO!" Ashlee exclaimed, "I'M THE LAWYER!"

... for half an hour they argued about who was going to be Patrick's lawyer. Finally, Pete said,

"BRENDON! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A LAWYER! And, YOU..." he looked at Ashlee through the rear view mirror, "... I have no clue who you are." he sped off.

"I'MA LAWYER, I'MA LAWYER, I'MA LAWYER!" Brendon sang.

With a frustrated sigh, Ryan said, "Pete, that reminds me of--"

Me & you. Setting: In a honey; if I woke up next to you, if I woke up next to you...

"M'kay, then..." he blinked.

They sat in silence, the only noises coming from Brendon going, 'I'MA LAWYER', the radio, and the car's engine...

... not the mention the noise of other cars crashing because of Pete's insane driving.