Panic Laser Fight

Courtroom & Autographs

By the time they had reached the court, the trial had already started, "Mr. Stump," she judge said as the six new comers sat down behind Patrick. "How do you plea?"

"Not guilty." the leader singer simply said.

There were whispers all around the courtroom.

As the judge opened her mouth to say something, Brendon interrupted, "Your honor," he started, suddenly approaching her. "My client here didn't know he needed a license to hold onto a shotgun."

Pete raised an eyebrow, "He sounds like a professional..." he whispered to Ashlee.

"Only sometimes." she responded with a smile.

The judge adjusted her glasses, "Just because he doesn't--" she stopped when she noticed Pete, "OH MY GOD! IS THAT PETE WENTZ - BASSIST FOR FALL OUT BOY?!"

Everyone blinked, "Uh... yeah?" Pete shrugged.

"I'M A HUGE FAN!" she jumped from behind her stand and ran over to Pete, throwing her arms around him, "Can I get a picture and autograph?"

With a smile, Pete nodded, "On one condition, you let Patrick go; free of all charges."

"Deal." the judge quickly said.

-----

"I ASKED FOR COCA COLA!" Brendon shouted, throwing the cup at Ryan.

"THAT IS COCA COLA!" the guitarist shouted, just as loud.

"NO, IT WASN'T, ROSS!" he glared.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS IT THEN!?" he snorted.

"IT WAS DIET COCA COLA!"

The rest of them, Patrick, Ashlee, Jon, Spencer, Pete, Joe and Andy - whom had both met up with them at Wendy's - looked from Ryan to Brendon each time one of them shouted something.

"Do you have Advil?" Ashlee suddenly asked Pete, catching him off guard.

"Uh, yeah." Pete blinked, just as Brendon threw his dinner at Ryan. Without hesitating, Pete led Ashlee out of the fast food restaurant and to his car, "So, why do you need Advil?" he asked, digging in the glove compartment.

"Headache." she replied with a shy smile. As Pete continued digging in the glove compartment, she slid into the driver's seat, "Nice car." she suddenly told him.

He looked up at her, "I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious." he smiled.

Without warning, Ashlee suddenly leaned in and gently kissed him, "Well, I was kind of being both..." she said, her lips barely parting from his.

"Hmm, seemed to be more on the sarcastic side." Pete gently said, quickly recovering from suddenly being kissed.

-----

"I DON'T WANT TO BUY ANY MORE THONGS, VICTORIA'S SE--" Brendon was cut off by the other person on the other line. It was the next afternoon and everyone, except Joe, Patrick and Andy, were at Pete's apartment.

"Uhm, thongs?" came a slightly familiar voice, "I don't even work for Victoria's Se--" Brendon cut her off.

"I DON'T WANT TO BUY COOKIES THEN!" he growled.

"I DON'T SEE COOKIES, MORON! This is Kelly, Keely's mom, remember?" she asked, trying to be patient.

"RYAN, IT'S FOR YOU!" the lead singer suddenly shouted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." he sighed, "Hello, Ryan speaking." he said into the receiver.

"Hello, Ryan. This is Kelly Blaine, Keely's mom." Kelly responded.

Ryan blinked, looking taken aback for a moment, "O-Oh, hey. What's going on?"

"Well," the woman sighed. "I was calling to tell you you're invited to Keely's f-funeral..." she stuttered out.

"Oh!" he jumped a bit, "S-Sure, I guess."

"Thank you," Kelly replied, sniffling a bit. "It would mean a lot to Keely."

"We'll try to be there, Kelly. I can't make any promises because sometimes our plans change..." he cleared his throat.

"That's okay, Ryan. The funeral's in two weeks; I'll probably see you there, goodbye." the line went dead.