Panic Laser Fight

WalMart

The Panic! boys, Ashlee, and Pete walked into WalMart for go shopping for who knows?.

"Wait," Brendon stopped. "Why did we come to Wal-Mart again?"

Ryan looked down. "...to...shop...for...stuff?" He looked back up.

"Oh...yeah...TOYS!" Brendon bolted away.

Ryan stared after. Then... "BRENDON! WAIT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET ARRESTED....AGAIN!"

"Again?" Ashlee groaned.

Jon shook his head. Holding Petrick and Ryden and Joncer, he looked at the three bears. "Bad, bad boys. Don't EVER end up like them."

Spencer sniffed the slash bears, "Why do they smell like ACTUAL babies?" he asked the bassist.

Jon smirked. "I washed them with Johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo. By hand."

Ashlee coughed.

"Good enough for me." he said before walking off towards the CDs.

Pete stretched and linked his hands behind his head. "Well...I'm off to the novels. The really cheesy, $5 novels I can't get enough of."

"Alright." Ashlee sighed.

But before Pete could go, a certian blonde haired lead singer walked up behind him.

"Hello Pete," Patrick said.

Pete jumped. Turning around he exclaimed, "Holy CRAP Patrick where did you come from?!"

Patrick smiled. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

"I'll be at the guns section!" he said, walking off, waving.

Pete stood there, jaw open.

"Uh..." Ashlee stared after the singer.

"What happened to my best friend...?" he mummered finally, shaking his head.

"I'll go make sure he doesn't kill an employee." she hurried after Patrick. "Hey, Pat..." Ashlee caught up with him.

Patrick looked up from the rifle he was holding. "Yes?"

She stopped, "Uh..." she blinked, "Do you REALLY want to kill Pete?"

Patrick stared, "What...?"

"Didn't you say you were going to kill Pete... ?"

Patrick stared. "No... I never SAID it."

Ashlee's eyes grew wide.

Patrick walked off with nothing but a... "Goodbye, Ashlee."

"WAIT!" she hurried after him.

Patrick turned around. "I forgot to ask the guy at the gun desk something..." he said, completely ignoring Ashlee and walking back. "Excuse me, sir," he started to the employee's face.

The employee smiled. "Yes?"

"How much is one bullet?"

"..."

"..."

Ashlee's eye began twitching.

"...one bullet?"

"...well, we have a pack of 100 for $50."

Patrick shook his head, eyeing a pistol in the case. "No...I just need one... ne shot..."

"Patrick Martin Stump!" Ashlee shouted, her eyes glowing with anger.

Patrick turned around and glared at Ashlee. "What?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A RIFLE!?"

Patrick smirked. "That's for me to know, and you to never find out."

She grabbed him by the shirt, "TELL. ME!" She let go of him and pouted, "Pleeeease?"

Patrick sighed. "Not right now..." He walked off.

"I'm going to go commit SUICIDE now." she walked off in the other direction.

Pete, meanwhile, was looking at novels when Ashlee walked up. "Hey," he smiled. "Pat kill anyone?"

"He left me no other choice..." she said.

"What?" Pete asked.

"He didn't tell me."

"Didn't tell you what, Ash?" he asked, now concerned.

"Why he was buying a rifle... and only one bullet." her eye twitched.

Pete stared, "Excuse me?"

"Rifle and one bullet."

Pete shook his head quickly, putting the novel down. "B-but...wh-why would he...." He shook his head again. "No, but, Pat wouldn't..."

He gulped.

"Would he...?"

"I 'unno. He didn't tell me."

Pete quickly blubbered out, "Gotta-go-find-Pat-be-back-later!" And he scampered off.

She sighed, slowly shaking her head.

*****

Brendon giggled as he stuffed a volleyball under his shirt.

Ryan stared at him. "So, you're...pretending to be pregnant?"

"Bwahaha...maybe." He grabbed Malibu barbie and stuck it in his shirt as well.

"Girl, then?"

My Little Pony went in.

"Okay...maybe not," Ryan blinked. Suddenly, he flew up and tackled Brendon. Holding him down he exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, Brendon Boyd Urie you are NOT trying to shoplift...again!"

"SHUT UP!" he pushed Ryan off him.

Ryan grabbed his leg. "You are NOT going ANYWHERE!"

"HARRASMENT!" he shouted.

"NO! IT'S NOT!"

*****

Ashlee had appeared next to Jon, "Do you hear some obnoxious screaming?"

Jon shook his head. He was looking at hats for the Slash! Bears. "Nope."

With a frown, she walked off.

*****

"BRENDON!" Ryan cried, trying to grab his shirt and successfully yank a few of the articles he'd stuffed down it out.

His jaw dropped, "SHOPLIFTER!"

Ryan's jaw dropped. "N--no! Wh--No! I--"

"Right over there!" he pointed towards the clothes.

"Huh?" Ryan stared at him, now utterly confused.

Brendon bolted away.

Ryan sighed heavily. He let his forehead fall to the tile, "I give up. Where's Patrick? I'll go join him."

*****

With a sigh, Ashlee left the store.

As she was, Pete was walking back in, "Hey Ash," he greeted, breathing heavily. "Couldn't find Pat. His voicemail recording said something like if you are the FBI, this is Bob Shifflet. If you are not, then this is Patrick Stump. Which is kinda weird. And honestly, not that misleading."

"Whatever..." she sighed, leaning against the building.

Pete walked up to her. He slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "What's wrong, babe?"

Ashlee hugged Pete, but didn't look at him.

He hugged her back tightly, and slowly rocked her back and forth a bit. "Is it Keely?"

She shook her head, suddenly looking as if she would cry.

"Feeling kind of left out? Alone?"

"Left out," she responded.

Pete nodded. "I understand. Welcome to how I felt my entire high school career."

"You guys are all... famous," she softly said. "I'm..."

Pete slowly lifted her chin up and smiled sweetly at her. "You're amazing."

She blushed, "Thank you..." She stood on her tippy-toes and was about to kiss him, but...

"OH-EM-GEE!" a girl exclaimed, "It's, like, Pete Wentz!" she rushed over and hugged Pete.

Pete held his breath for a moment, and then let it out very slowly. "... hey there. Can you..." He turned to the girl. "Give me a sec, please?"

"Uhm, why?" she grinned but let go of him.

"'Cause," he started. "I just need a minute." He paused. "You know what? There's Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker somewhere in there," he said, jamming his finger behind him and pointing at Wal-Mart. "Why don't you go look for them?"

With a squeal, the girl hurried inside.

He turned back to Ashlee and smiled. "Now... back to what's REALLY important."

"Us talking?" she hugged him again.

His smile grew. "Sure," he returned the hug. "Look, I can see how you'd feel weird around us 'cause of...well, us being US. But I want you to know that you mean a lot to all of us, and we'll never, EVER leave you out or judge you 'cause you're not famous or whatever," he said. Then, he laughed. "Besides, you're like, a gajillion times way cooler than us without being famous anway!"

She stretched up on her toes and kissed his lips.

He blinked in pleasant surprise at first, but smiled into the kiss in less a second later.

------

Back inside...

"Hey," Spencer panted, approaching a store employee, "Have you seen a gu with dark hair, dark eyes, full lips? A bit er... shorter, than me or probably my height?"

The employee blinked, "Uh, no?"

At that moment, Brendon ran up to them; he spilled soda on the floor, "... HA!" he ran off, throwing cotton everywhere.

"You mean that guy?" the employee asked Spencer.

He blinked, "Uh... yeeeah..." he stared after Brendon.

"What's going on?" Pete asked, an arm around Ashlee's waist.

Ryan ran up to them; slipping on the drink Brendon spilled, "Ah! What the h--" he was interrupted.

"Attention," Brendon's voice came out of the intercom. "Attention all WalMart shoppers; this is Brendon Urie... hoping you're enjoying your shopping. Before you go on with your business, let me sing a song for you... ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM..."

"Ooh, ooh!" Jon exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Can we make a request?"

"Sure." the lead singer responded.

"BINGO?"

"No..."

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow?"

"Nope...."

"If You're Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands?"

"...NO!" without warning, he grapped Ryden.