Panic Laser Fight

Build-A-Bear

Jon's jaw dropped, "BRENDON. BOYD. URIE," his eyes narrowed at the lead singer. "Give Ryden back this instant." he tapped his foot.

"Make me." Brendon responded, glaring at him.

Jon threw a clothes hanger at him; it missed Brendon by less than an inch.

"HEY! THAT ALMOST HIT ME!" Brendon hissed. He threw Ryden in Jon's direction, but...

"Mommy!" a six year old girl with bleach blonde hair exclaimed, "LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!"

The equally blonde mom examined the teddy bear, "Hmm, it smells nice; would you like it?"

"YES, PLEEEEEASE! I've never wanted anything more in my life!"

Jon tackled the mom, "PLEASE, don't buy her that bear, ma'am! It's mine and I love it with all my heart..." he pouted.

The mom blinked and then glared at him, "How about this: get off me or don't and I call security on you."

"Touché." Jon got off her, "Do I get the bear now?"

She rolled her eyes, "Sweetie, give this man back his teddy bear."

"Slash bear." Jon muttered.

"NO!" the girl spat.

"There you have it." the mother told Jon, "She wants it and she'll get it." she paid the cashier the five dollars.

Jon instantly began crying, "P-Please, ma'am. Ryden means the world to me -- I will do anything if you return him to me."

The mother looked thoughtful for a few minutes, "If you I give you back this... slash bear, will you take my daughter to Build-A-Bear and get her any animal she wants??" she raised a perfect eyebrow.

"YES." he quickly said, beginning to smile.

At Build-A-Bear

"Okay," Jon sighed. "Get what you want, little girl and --"

"My name's Amanda!" she shouted before racing into the store.

"... we can go." with a sigh, he followed Amanda into the store, This is going to take a while... he thought.