Panic Laser Fight

The Pink Car

Brendon stared after Patrick's car, "Now what?" he asked his band mate.

"We... hitch-hike?" Ryan suggested with a shrug.

"Hey, look!" Brendon suddenly exclaimed, "It's a... pink car." he raised an eyebrow.

The pink car came to a stop, right in front of them. The driver rolled down the windows, "Hey, do you guys need a ride?" she asked them.

"Yes, ma'am." Ryan weakly smiled. Ryan wasn't one for accepting rides from strangers, but he would have to make an exception this time. After all, they were stuck out in the middle of nowhere."

And with that, both boys got in the backseat of the girl's pink car.

-----

Pete was sitting on the couch next to Ashlee, an arm around her shoulders, "So..., you know... my birthday's next week." he smiled at her.

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yep. And you're invited to my birthday party." he lightly chuckled.

"Whoa," she stood up. "I'm invited to the party of the year? I'm there!" she leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips.

-----

Brendon sighed as the girl stopped at a red light, "So, what's your name?" he suddenly asked.

"Hannah." she responding, looking at him through her rearview mirror.

"Ooh! Like Hannah Montana?" he giggled.

Ryan nudged him in the ribs, "Ignore him. He's... hyper half of the time. So, Hannah, where are you heading?"

Hannah was silent for a moment as the light turned green, "Wherever the road leads me. Now," she pulled over. "You're Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco, right?" she smirked.

Ryan chuckled and Brendon ran his fingers through his dark hair, "Yeah, you're right." they said in unison.

"So, where exactly are you two headed," she asked, getting back on the road, "Back to Sin City?"

"Surprisingly... not," Ryan responded, looking out the window. "We're in L.A. for a while and that's where we're heading." they drove past a sign that read NOW LEAVING SAN ANTONIO. "Whoa," he blinked. "We're in Texas?"

Hannah laughed from the drivers seat, "You sound surprised, Ross."

"Well, last time I checked we weren't near Texas." he pointed out, "Mind explaining why we're here?"

Hannah shock her head, "You'll have to wait and see for yourself! But, I promise you that it'll be worth the wait."

-----

The next afternooon, Hannah pulled into a packed parking lot, "Alright. We have to park here and walk; is that okay with you guys?" she asked, opening her door.

"Of course!" Brendon exclaimed, jumping out of the car - Ryan following close behind, "I need to stretch out my legs."

"And I need fresh air. Being in a car with Brendon for hours... after he's had cake, not a good idea." Ryan chuckled.

"Come on," Hannah smiled. "Follow me." she began walking up a steep hill.

After a few minutes of walking and Brendon complaining about how hot it was, they walked down the street, took a right, a left, another right then a right, and headed straight.

"Here we are!" Hannah exclaimed as they stopped outside a bar, Emos' Austin.

"Is this a sign?" Brendon whispered to Ryan.

"Probably is..." he blinked.

The trio headed inside (Brendon almost got asked for an I.D., but the bouncer let him in after realizing who he was).

"Wow," Ryan let out a low whistle. "This place is packed." he said as they sat down at a table near the stage.

"Totally! There's a festival going on here where a bunch of bands perform in local bars for free! This band, Tragic Love, is amazing - no lie." Hannah said as a waitress approached them.

"Need anything, loves?" she kindly smiled.

"... lemonade." Brendon said after Ryan kicking him for almost ordering a beer.

"I'll have a glass of water, please." Ryan softly said.

"I'll have..." Hannah thoughtfully responded. "A hamburger with everything, onion rings, and a beer." she told the waitress.

"Coming up." she walked off.

"And now," the MC said. "Tragic Love!" the crowd applauded.

-----

After the set, Ryan & Brendon headed outsite to meet the band, "Hey, guys!" Brendon smiled as they walked up to them.

"Sorry..." the lead singer said, putting away a guitar. "We can't talk right now, we have a next g-" the bassist interrupted.

"Like, whoa! You're Brendon and Ryan from Panic! At The Disco!" she exclaimed.

The lead singer looked up and stared for a brief moment, "No lie," he blinked, standing up right. "Sorry 'bout that. We're kind of in a rush considering we have a lot of equipment to load and we have a gig in, like, half an hour." he nervously chuckled.

"Ah, no biggie, man." Ryan smiled, "We'll help you."

-----

"So," Brendon said after they finished loading the equipment. "We heard you guys play and we think you have real potential."

The band members of Tragic Love exchanged glances and then stared back at Brendon. "Seriously?" the bassist asked, raising a thing eyebrow.

"Yep." Ryan smiled. He pulled out a piece of paper and pen, "Here. Call this number and say Ryan Ross gave you this number."

"How will they know if we're not lying?" the lead singer blinked.

Brendon looked thoughtful for a moment, "Cheese pizza. That's a code we use. Just say 'Ryan gave me this number to deliver cheese pizza,' and they'll know what you're talking about."

All of them laughed, "Ah, well... we'll make sure to call, guys." the lead singer smiled, taking out the van keys. "Nice meeting you guys, by the way." he said, unlocking the driver's door.

-----

"Come on, guys!" Hannah shouted over to them, pulling up to them in her... pink car, "Let's get back on the road."

And with that, both band members boarded the pink car.