Panic Laser Fight

I do, but I don't

Andy set a mug of hot chocolate in front of the girl, "You don't have to talk if you d-" she cut him off.

"I... don't understand, Andy," she whispered out.

He gave Ashlee a weak smile, "He didn't cheat on you, Ash," he assured her.

She shook her head, "No, not that..."

He blinked, "Ooh... he just needed to think; don't think that he left you, okay?" he said before taking a small sip of his water.

"Okay..." she muttered, sadly looking into the mug. At that moment, the door opened.

There stood Pete Wentz, soaking wet. "It's raining," he muttered, closing the door. For a few moments he kept his glance down, then he finally looked up at Ashlee. "I'm sorry, Ash..." he said.

Ashlee stood up and went over to the bassist, "There's not reason as to why you should be sorry, Peter," she smiled, hugging him.

He returned the hug, "Oh, I love you so much, Ashlee." he pressed his lips against hers.

-----

The next morning, Brendon looked out the car window, yawning, "Ooh," he giggling. "Look! It's a fair!" he exclaimed.

Patrick and Ryan looked out the window as well, "We should check it out." Ryan suggested.

"Absolutely... not," Patrick said. "We've got to get back to L.A. and we're barely in New Mexico."

"That sounds like a personal problem," Brendon muttered. "Oh please, Patrick? I'll be good for the rest of the trip!" he pouted.

Patrick stared at Brendon through the rear view mirror, "Well..." he sighed. Something suddenly caught his attention. "Just for an hour..." he muttered, staring at a guy that was walking on stilts. "Do you think I could--?" he heard the doors slam shut. He blinked, "Great..."

-----

"Good morning, Ashlee," Pete smiled, sitting next to his girlfriend. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled at him, "Hey, you're up early..." she laughed, finishing up her bowl of cereal.

He turned on the TV, "I figured that I'm wasting time... y'know, just sleeping in late when I could be spending time with you."

"You're going to watch Transformers, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty much." he laughed.

She stood up, "You enjoy that while I go wash this." she walked into the kitchen.

-----

Ryan sat down across from Brendon at a picnic table, "... what's with all the balloon animals?" he blinked.

"They make me look cool." he simply responded.

"Do you think I could--" Brendon cut him off.

"No; you just aren't cool enough, Ry." he sighed, as if it were obvious. "Sorry, man."

Ryan stared at him, "You're not nice.

"I never said I was."

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"... shut up."

"Hey! Look!" he exclaimed with glee, "It's Hostel the Clown!"

Ryan looked, "Hostel?" he repeated. The clown approached the table.

"Why, hello there," Hostel smiled at Brendon. "It's nice seeing you again, Brennie." that caused Brendon to giggle.

"Hostel, this is my friend, Ryan. Ryan, this is Hostel the Clown." Brendon smiled, "He made me all these coolio balloon animals."

Ryan and Hostel stared at each other, "Yeah, don't touch me..." Ryan simply said.

"Who said I wanted to?"

"Huzzah." Ryan raised his perfect eyebrows, "Now, if you don't mind, I'm off to find Patrick. We've been here for over two hours." he stood up and walked off. He quickly returned back to the table and grabbed Brendon, "Yeeeah, you're comin' with me." he dragged him away.

-----

During the commercials, Pete got up and stood on his balcony, "It's such a great day, Ash!" he called inside, "We should, like, go for a walk or something'."

Hemingway joined him, "Aww, you're more than welcomed to come along, Hemmy." he smiled at his dog. For a moment he heard his name being called, "Ash, are you calling me?" he called inside.

"No, I'm not!" came the response.

The bassist looked around for a few moments; then he looked down an noticed a girl standing down here.

"Hey, Pete!" Ashlee S. called up to him.

Pete blinked, "Hi, Ashlee." he called down, "What's up?"

"You are, silly," she laughed.

He smirked, "Yeah..., I guess I am. Wanna come up?" he asked.

"Sure! Be there in a second." she responded.

Pete headed back inside, "Simpson's coming up," he told his girlfriend.

Ashlee stared for a few moments, "Okay." she said.

"You're okay with it?" he bit his lip.

"Hey, this is your apartment, not mine. You can invite whoever you'd like," she pointed out.

"... that, that is simply true." he weakly smiled.

-----

After minutes of searching for the blond haired lead singer, they finally found him by the guy on stilts, eating a funnel cake. "Hey, Pat," Ryan greeted. "We're ready to go."

"Load up whatever you bought into the car, I'll be there in a second..." Patrick responded, completely memorized by the stilts.

"... okay?" Ryan led Brendon to the car.

After half an hour, Patrick finally arrived. He got into the driver's seat, only to be greeted by balloon animals, "..." he sighed.

"Sorry, Patrick," came Brendon's voice from somewhere in the backseat. "I couldn't fit these in the trunk."

"And why's that, Urie?" Patrick blinked.

"'Cause it got full by all the purple balloon animals."

Pop! Pop! Pop, went all the balloon animals. "Problem solved." Patrick smiled before starting the car.

Brendon began crying; at that, Patrick turned on the radio to drown out Brendon's sobs.

Soon, they were back on the road; heading to Los Angeles.

-----

"Nice seeing you again," Simpson smiled at Pete. "Wanna go for a walk or something?" she asked. She didn't seem to remember what had happened at his party.

"Let me check..." he went into the kitchen, where Ashlee was looking through the cabinet. "Hey, wanna go for a walk?"

"I can't," she simply responded. "I have a few errands to run; you go ahead." she grabbed her money off the counter and put it in her back pocket.

"We'll come with you." Pete smiled.

She shook her head, "No, go ahead, Pete. You need fresh air and so do I." she grabbed her hoodie, gave Simpson a small nod of acknowledgement and headed out the door.

Pete stared after her, "Ashlee," he told the remaining girl. "I'm actually not feeling that well; maybe some other time, though." he smiled.

She smiled, "Yeah, that's cool. I know what you mean. Give me a call when you're feeling better, Pete." she walked out as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! We've officialy reached 100 comments! Let me take this time to thank everyone's that's commented me & has subscribed! It really means a lot to me because this is the first fanfiction I've ever posted on Mibba! More chapters are coming, so don't worry about that! Just keep on commenting, guys!