Panic Laser Fight

Seatbelts

After a few moments of running and screaming, Spencer came to a stop. "Woo," Brendon said, wiping away beads of sweat on his upper lip. "Good job, Spence. Are you sure you weren't on the track team?" he grinned.

"I stuck with drumming, Urie," Spencer panted, trying to catch his breath.

Ryan paced back and forth, trying to come up with something. "How do we escape Wentz?" he asked his fellow band mates. "Zack's God-Knows-Where at the moment, my car's back at Chuck-E-Cheese's, and...and...Oh, God!" he screamed, getting in fetal position.

Jon looked over at Spencer and then at Brendon, "Calm down, Ry," he finally said to the lead guitarist. "Heey -- look! A car's coming!" he exclaimed, pointing down the road.

Without warning, Ryan jumped to his feet; waving his arms frantically in the air, almost knocking Jon out. "HEY! STOP! PUH-LEASE!?" He cried out.

"Uhm, Ryan?" Spencer said, his eyes widening as the car slowed down. "Isn't hitch hi--" Ryan cut him off.

"No, Spencer. It's not! Besides - it's was better then facing Pete." Ryan said, glaring at him.

"Hey," a girl with blonde hair with a blue streak said, smiling at them as her silver Mustang came to a stop.

"Thank God!" Ryan exclaimed, giving the female driver a grateful smile. "My name's Ryan." he said.

"Brendon."

"Jon."

"And, I'm Spencer."

"My name's Katie," she said, returning the smile and turning down the volume. "And this is my friend, Crissie." she said, gesturing to the girl in the passenger's seat. Crissie gave the four young men a radiant smile. For a moment, she studied them closely with hazel eyes.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Katie," she whispered into her friend's ear.

Katie's hazel eyes grew wide. "Do you guys need a, uhm, ride?" she casually asked them.

"YES!" Ryan quickly responded. "We're trying to get away from P-" Jon cut him off.

"Excuse us a minute, ladies," without warning, Jon grabbed his band mates by the arms, and dragged them a few yards away. "They seem like fan girls." he told them.

Brendon rolled his eyes, "That's the craziest thing I ever heard, Walker. Those two, young, beautiful girls are offering us a ride and you immediately say that they're fan girls." he said, slowly shaking his head in disgust.

"Hmm," Spencer thoughtfully said, eyeing the two girls'. "Oh, God! They are fan girls." he hissed, looking extremely worried.

For a moment, the four band members stared at the girls, whom were both applying their makeup and talking at the same time.

"Oh, crap." all four of them said in unison.

"At the count of three?" Ryan sighed, raising an eyebrow. "One," he began when his friends' agreed. "Two -- HEY!" he exclaimed as the bolted away. "WAIT FOR ME...AGAIN!" he shouted, running after them.

"NO!" Katie shouted, starting the car. "COME BACK!" she ordered, getting off the road and onto the grass.

"WE WON'T HURT YOU!" Crissie added.

"GAH!" Ryan exclaimed, passing Jon, Brendon, and Spencer. "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!"

After what seemed like hours - but was actually only about, what? Ten minutes? Of running, the guys entered a familiar kiddy restaurant. "We're save here." Jon panted, his chest heaving up and down as he took in great gulps of air.

"If only it were true." Spencer said, opening the colorful door. "Hiya, P-Pete...we were just-"

"LEAVING!" Brendon exclaimed, grabbing them and running out.

A few blocks away from the kiddy restaurant, Brendon stopped. "I think I lost a lot of weight today." Brendon told them.

"Tell me about it." Spencer panted.

"Same h-" Jon stopped, looking around. "Uhm, Bear?" he said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Jon?" he questioned.

"Where the hell is Ryan?" he asked them.

"Uh oh." Spencer and Brendon said in unison.

---

Ryan sat in the backseat of Pete's brand, new [and as he called it] "happenin'" car. "P-P-Pete?" he stuttered. "Where are you taking me?" he managed to ask.

"You just want to know, don't you!?" Pete shouted from the driver's seat.

"Well, yeah. You are kidnapping me, might I remind you." Ryan said, raising an eyebrow.

Pete looked at Ryan through the rear view mirror, "Ah, yes. Good point. BWAHAHAHAH!" he laughed while driving.

He stared at his friend in disbelieve.

I chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the goddamn door, no?"
It's much better to face these kinda of things with a sen-


Pete turned back in his, glaring at Ryan. "What is that!?"

"My p-p-phone. Can I answer it?" he asked, pulling it out of his pocket.

"Go ahead." Pete said with a smile as he turned back around, managing not to crash into a pole.

"Uhm, hello?" he answered.

Brendon: Ryyyyyyan! It's me-he!
Ryan: Oh, Bear! I'm so scared!
Brendon: Me too! We just, like, got chased by these crazed fan girls name Katie and Crissie!
Ryan: I know. I was there, Smart One.
Brendon: Oh. So, what's up?
Ryan: Pete kidnapped me...BRENDON!
Brendon: Don't shout at me, young man. Or...I'm...I'm gonna tell your mom!
Ryan: No! Please, don't, Brendon!
Brendon: So, Ry, what street are you on?
Ryan: -checks- Pancakes Street.
Brendon: Where's THAT at?
Ryan: By Waffles Street.
Brendon: So, where's Pete takin' ya to?
Ryan: I don't know. Let me ask.


"Hey, Pete?" Ryan said, pulling the phone away from his ear. "You never told me where you were taking me to..." he casually said.

Pete glared back at Ryan, snatching the cell phone out of his hand. "Gimme that!" he said, turning back to the road.

Pete: Listen, Urie...
Brendon: Heh...Oh! I'm listening.
Pete: Something is wrong with this kid. I mean...You're never finding Ryan! Bwahaha!
Ryan: GIVE ME THE PHONE!
Pete: NO!
Ryan: IT'S MINE!
Brendon: Uhm...
Pete: GET OFF!
Ryan: Shouldn't you be watching the ro-
The line went dead.
Brendon: Hello? I'm still here, y'know!


---

"WHAT!?" Both Jon and Spencer exclaimed at the same time after Brendon told them what happened.

"Yeah. I think they crashed or somethin'." Brendon repeated before trying to pick his nose with his tongue.

"We have to find them!" Spencer said, biting his lower lip.

"We are today's heroes of tomorrow now and again forever until we die!" Jon declared.