Panic Laser Fight

Ryan in Wonderland

Ryan walks through the white picket fence. Instantly, he’s surrounded by all types of flowers, from daisies to roses. “Guys?” the boy calls out, noticing an opening a few feet ahead of him.

That morning when he had woken up, there was a note on his mirror, telling him where to go and to “dress up as a character from your favorite Disney movie.” Unsurprisingly, Ryan was dressed in a blue suit and black dress shoes, “They made me dress up… and come into a jungle,” he mutters to himself, almost tripping over a tree root.

As soon as he steps out on the clearing, his jaw drops.

There in the opening, is a long table, just like the one from the tea party in “Alice in Wonderland,” set up with tea cups, tea pots and a large cake that resembles the mad hatters hat, but this one had white rabbit ears as well.

“Surprise!” everyone shouts.

Ryan stares at his friends.

Brendon is wearing a white rabbit suit, “Are you surprised!?” the boy giggles as Ryan steps closer.

“Y-yeah,” he smiles. “This has to be the best birthday theme ever.”

Ashlee, who’s dressed in a nice white dress and has the feather styled hair, gives him a hug, “This is all for you, Ross,” she kisses his cheek.

Pete goes up to him next, smoking a hookah, “Can you tell who I am?” he giggles.

“That stoner caterpillar?” he smirks.

Pete stares, “Shut up, Mr. Smarty Pants.” he glares before taking another puff of the hookah.

“Babe,” Ashlee sighs as he sits next to her. “Please tell me that’s fruit in there…”

“It is, it is. Don’t worry, okay?” he kisses her.

-----

While everyone was eating cake, Ashlee was doing Pete’s makeup after the scars he had. She weakly smiles as she finishes, “There. You can’t even tell you have scars now.” she puts the makeup away.

“I’m sorry,” Pete frowns.

Before Ashlee can answer though, Jon gets up, “Attention everyone! We will now be playing a game.”

“Oh, really?” Spencer bounces. He, like Brendon, was wearing a white rabbit costume.

“… yes, really, Smith.” Jon blinks. “So, it’s a maze and if you get to the center, you win a prize, alright?”

Brendon raises his hand, “What kind of prize?”

“I can’t tell you, Urie.”

“Why not?”
He stares, “Just… shut up, okay?” he frowns.

-----

Ryan is wandering around the maze with Spencer and Brendon, “This is so… confusing.” he sighs as they reach another dead end.

Spencer’s bouncing alongside Ryan, “Yeah… you’d think Jon would at least give us hints.”

They take another turn and crash into the Fall Out Boy members and Ashlee. “Hey there!” Pete grins, “You guys are lost too, huh?”

Brendon nods, “Yep. No clue where to go.”

Andy and Joe are standing behind Pete, dressed as the cards, eating something, “Guys, this is serious,” Patrick sighs, adjusting his crown. “We’re lost and have no contact with Jon.”

At that moment, Spencer’s cell phone beeps. “Sorry. I set an alarm earlier today…” he says.

Ryan grabs the phone and dials Jon’s number.

“Hello, Jon Walker here.”

“… I know it’s you, Jon. We’re lost, help us out, man…”

Jon sighs, “Alright. Look up; do you see--”

Brendon grabs the phone and stomps on it. “No! It’s Sprint; don’t use Sprint!” he glares, “Use T-Mobile,” he suddenly bolts away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so...
I am TERRIBLY sorry I have not updated in ages. I got caught up with school & I still am. Maybe, when I have time, I will write longer and better updates.
Comments telling me what you think would be awesome!