Panic Laser Fight

Popsicles

Ashlee stared after Brendon, unblinking, “So… anyone have any ideas on how to get out of this maze?”

Pete shook his head, “No, not really. Unless, we wander aimlessly around.” He shrugged, “We’ll either end up dead or… dead.” He lead the way.

When they finally reached the end (but, was actually the entrance since that was where they had started), they found Brendon there, eating a popsicle. “Hey, you made it out!” He cheerfully said, popsicle juice dripping all over his chin. They all shook their head in unison. In silence, they all sat at the picnic table, each with their own popsicle. “Whoa, whoa, whoa,” came a familiar voice. It was Jon, “Leaving me out there.” He shook his head. “Give me that popsicle, Ross!” He grabbed the popsicle Ryan was about to unwrap and began eating it.

They all stared, “You’re going to get a brain freeze…” Ryan muttered, glaring at the bassist.

“Like I-- OW, OW, OW.” Jon began to cry.

-----

The car ride home wasn’t any better. Jon kept complaining about a brain freeze, Brendon kept changing the radio station (to which Pete responded by slapping his hand and saying, “Leave it on the G’ Station.”) and Spencer kept on singing “the wheels on Pete’s car go round and round,” over and over. Ashlee had gone over to a friend’s house directly after the party, so no one was there to keep order.

“Can you all shut up?” Pete demanded.

The rest of the car ride was spent in silence.

The moment they got to Ryan’s apartment, Pete whipped out his Sidekick and began texting.

“Ooh, is it your lover?” Brendon tried to look over his shoulder.

“No,” he quickly answered, glaring. “It’s Ashlee.” They all seemed confused.

“I thought Ashlee was your girlfriend, which would make her your lover…” Ryan commented.

“NO, shut up, shut up!” Pete flew up the stairs and locked himself in Ryan’s bedroom.

The band members looked at one another, “You’re only getting your room back during meals…” Spencer casually said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me over a year[?] to update, but, I got distracted and didn't feel like writing. And now, I can't remember what happens next. Next time I update, I will try to make it longer.
Comments are nice.