Panic Laser Fight

Amnesia

"So," Brendon sighed, turning to Jon. "How --" Andy suddenly barged in.

With a grin, Fall Out Boy's drummer approached the three young men, "Hey there, guys!" Andy exclaimed. His grin faded when he noticed their glum expressions, "What's wrong? Someone steal your blankie?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"SOMEONE STOLE MY BLANKIE!?" Spencer exclaimed, "I mean..." his voice trailed off.

"Pete kidnapped Ryan! Brendon called Ryan and then Pete got into an argument with Ryan...and...and..." Jon paused.

"They crashed." Brendon finished before noisily taking a long sip of his Red Bull.

For a moment, all four stared at Brendon, before Spencer said, "Wait a minute! Pete loves Sprinkles Cupcakes! Duh!" he exclaimed with a sudden burst of energy.

"Hmm," Jon thoughtfully responded. "We're not buying him cupcakes as reward for kidnapping out best friend, Spence!" he declared, shaking his head.

Spencer sighed. "No, Smart One. We set a trap for Pete--" Andy finished his sentence.

"Using the cupcakes as bait!"

After a few moments of discussing...arguing...pizzas...and Red Bulls...

Andy, Spencer, Brendon, and Patrick - whom had appeared with a shotgun, entered the Food Lion, which was practically the only bakery in the area that made Sprinkles Cupcakes.

"Hello there, m'good lady!" Brendon cheerfully exclaimed. "We'd like one hundred Sprinkles Cupcakes, please." he told the female employee, whom stared at him in disbelieve.

"Why do you need so many?" she questioned.

Brendon stared at her name tag, slightly squinting, "Well, Kristen," he said, looking back up at her. "Ourfriend,PeteWentz,kidnappedourguitarist,RyanRoss,sowe'resettingatrapandusingSprinklesCupcakesasbait*." he quickly said, taking a deep breath.

"Like, oh my God! Pete Wentz - bassist for Fall Out Boy?!" Kristen exclaimed, with a fangirl squeal.

"Like, totally!" Andy exclaimed in response. "He's, like, totally awesome, y'know!"

Brendon, Spencer, and Patrick exchanged glances before Kristen asked: "What kind of sprinkles would ya like?"

"Rainbow flavored sprinkles, please. And...uhm...EVERY flavor cupcake you have, too!" Patrick said with a boyish grin.

In a a short amount of time, the one hundred Sprinkles Cupcakes were ready, and the Panic! and FOB boys headed out of the Food Lion, mumbling to themselves. "So, let's go back to Chuck-E-Cheese's and pick up Jon!" Andy declared.

"Ooh, can I drive? Please Pat?" Brendon asked, pouting.

"I don't see why not" Patrick said with a smile, handing his keys to him.

"WE'RE GOING 89454523 mph OVER THE SPEED LIMIT!" Spencer shouted from the backseat as they zoomed pass a yellow light.

"I'M GETTING CAR SICK!" Andy groaned from the backseat.

"NOT IN THE CAR, ANDY!" Patrick growled, glaring at the pale drummer.

"WOOO!" Brendon exclaimed as he pulled into the Chuck-E-Cheese's driveway.

"STOP!" all three passenger's shouted.

WAMM!

Brendon crashed into the side of the kiddy restaurant.

"I'm going to lay down..." Andy said before passing out.

Jon exclaimed, standing up and hurrying out of Chuck-E-Cheese's, covered in some sort of liquid. "BRENDON URIE!" he shouted, glaring at the lead singer. "You made me spill my coffee!" he scolded.

"That's why you buy two, Walker." Spencer whispered.

"... right." he cleared his throat.

"Oops! I'm sorry, Jon! But, what's more important? Coffee or your best friend?" Brendon questioned.

Coffee or best friend? Jon repeated in his head. Coffee. No...Friend! No...no...COFFEE! B-But...Ryan's one of my bestest friends! "Coffee." he finally said, after mentally debating the question.

"Good enough. You're still coming with us!" Spencer declared.

"Can't take my car," Patrick said, taking his keys back from Brendon, whom grinned in response. "It's a wreck!"

Andy stumbled out of the car, looking extremely pale. "Take my car," he took his keys out and handed them to Jon. "Just don't crash." he said, weakly glaring at Brendon.

"It was an accident, Andy. It could've happened to anyone." Brendon mumbled, loud enough so only Spencer could hear him.

---

As Jon headed down Maple Street, Brendon impatiently sighed, wiggling in his seat, mumbling, tapping his foot, snapping, and making obnoxious sounds with his tongue and teeth. "What street did Ryan tell you they were at before Pete crashed?" he asked, trying to get Brendon to stop with the noises.

"Uhm, Pancakes Street," he said, looking at Jon. He then looked out the window, "It's by Waffles Street." he added with a grin.

"Ookayy, then..." Spencer said, raising an eyebrow.

"What's on the radio?" Brendon suddenly asked, turning the dial.

Sit tight I'm going to need you to keep time,
Come on,
Just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me,
Good, good,
Now we're making some progress,
Come on,
Just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat.


"YEAH!" Jon exclaimed, "This song so rocks!" he sang aloud. Soon afterwards, Spencer and Brendon joined in while Andy rested his head against the cool, tinted window.

After what seemed like hours of driving - but was actually only, like, what? Three minutes? - they found Pancakes Street! "GET OFF MY FOOT, SPENCE!" Brendon shouted as they piled out of the car. "I'll...stay here." called a nauseous Andy from the backseat.

---

"Here's the plan," Brendon began as they ducked behind a bush. Pete was a couple of yards away, listening to his iPod nano...in a field of pretty flowers. "We lay the cupcakes down--" Jon interrupted.

"Thanks to you, Urie," he said with a glare. "We only have ninety-eight." he hissed.

"--and Pete'll smell the cupcakes--" Brendon interrupted Jon, whom had interrupted him.

"Uh, make that ninety-seven." Spencer said, setting a cupcake down.

"Shut up, Smith." Brendon said, throwing a cupcake at Spencer.

"Ninety-six!" Jon whispered.

"JON!" Brendon hissed, throwing a cupcake at the bassist. "I'm trying to talk here, in case you haven't noticed. Honestly."

"NINETY-FIVE!" Jon exclaimed, he instantly covered his mouth.

"We're lucky Pete's listening to music right now," Spencer sighed.

---

After arguing about the plan and how many cupcakes were left, they put their disorganized plan to action!

"Oh. My. Sexy Pete Wentz!" Pete exclaimed, hurrying over to the two dozen cupcakes that were suspiciously set on a net. "OW!" he exclaimed when he was tackled by three people.

"PETE SLAPPED ME!" Brendon exclaimed, frowning, throwing a cupcake at the bassist.

"NINETY-FOUR!" Jon shouted.

"SHUT UP!" Spencer, Brendon, Patrick, and Pete shouted, each of them throwing a cupcake at him.

"Ninety." he said, looking down at the cupcakes that had been thrown at him.

"Anyway," Brendon said, turning his attention back to Pete, whom he had pinned down the ground by his arms. "WHERE'S RYAN!?" he demanded.

Pete pushed Brendon off him, mumbling under his breath. "I don't know." he said, getting to his feet.

"Huh?" Brendon responded, staring at Pete with a blank expression.

"I. Don't. Know." Pete slowly said, rolling his eyes. "He's a bit slow, no?" he questioned.

"A bit?" Patrick, Jon, and Spencer said in unison.

"You must be trippin', Wentz." Jon responded.

"Who's slow?" Brendon asked with a boyish grin.

"Please," Pete said, removing his headphones. "Tell me he's just acting stupid."

"I'm not acting!" Brendon exclaimed, crossing his arms. "And that's final!"

"Whatever you say, Urie." Jon smirked.

---

"RYAN!" Brendon shouted, looking around Pete's crashed, not-so-awesome, happenin', gangsta' car. "Where are you?" he questioned, pointing the lazer gun in one direction.

"Hmm," Jon thoughtfully said. "Maybe, he went back to Chuck-E-Cheese's."

"WHY would he do THAT, Smart One?" Spencer questioned.

"'Cause that's the last place we were at before he was kidnapped! DUR!" Jon said, glaring at his friend.

"Oh...well..." Spencer sighed. "Good thing I thought of it!"

"Wow, Spence!" Brendon exclaimed, clapping his hands like a four year old, "You're really smart!"

"I try." Spencer smiled, slowly nodding.

---

"Joo-hoon!" Brendon complained from the back seat, "What's on the radio?" he asked.

Jon stopped at a red light and turned on the radio,

'Cause I see you laying next to me,
With words I thought I'd never speak--


He changed the station.

Thanks for the memories,
Even though they weren't so great--


"This song sucks..." he commented, changing it again.

Face down in the dirt,
She said "This doesn't hurt"--


"Oh, wow! These stations need way better songs!" another switch of the dial.

We're flyin' first cla-hass,
Up in the sk--


"PLAY. GOOD. SONGS. DAMNIT."

And I chime in:
"Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the ---damned door, no?"


Brendon suddenly let out a fan girl squeal, "I love this song! It's my favorite one!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down in his seat.

By the time they had found the song, they had arrived at Chuck-E-Cheese's, in a flash, Brendon, Jon, and Spencer piled out of the car, leaving Andy inside.

"HEY, RYAN!" Spencer suddenly exclaimed, waving at Ryan - whom was limping across the parking lot.

When their friend didn't turn around, Jon and Brendon tackled him. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?" Ryan demanded, glaring up at them.

"Ry-han!" Brendon exclaimed, huggling him. "We foundededed you!" he grinned.

"..."

"Par-tay!" Jon exclaimed.

"Who's Ryan?" Ryan asked.

"Eek! You are!" Spencer exclaimed, wearing a surprised expression at the fact that Ryan didn't know his own name.

"Uhm, yeeah...No." he pushed Brendon off him and slowly stood up, "My name's Bryan Wross."

"Oh," Brendon stood with a frown, cleaning himself off. "Sorry, Bryan. We thought you were our--" Jon slapped the back of his head. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" he demanded.

"His name is NOT 'Bryan Wross', dumb butt!" Jon scolded, glaring at the lead singer.

"Then, what's his name, Jon?" Brendon questioned, returning the glare.

"Ryan Ross, duh!" Spencer chimed in.

"Oh." Brendon grinned.

---

"Yep, yep," Pete nodded at his own words. "He's got amnesia." he concluded.

"No-o-o!" Brendon screamed, falling to his knees, "Wait, what's amnesia?" he questioned.

"..." Spencer sighed.

"It's when you lose your memory, Bear." Jon patiently told him.

"Oh, okay...then...No-o-o!" he continued screaming.

Patrick, Jon, Spencer, and Pete stared at the lead singer. "Uhm, an-e-way..." Patrick continued. "How does he get his memory back?"

"Ooh! I know, I know!" Brendon exclaimed. "Hit him over the head with a frying pan!" by now, they had dragged Ryan into the restaurant kitchen - but now after a very long argument and Ryan shouting 'KIDNAPPERS!', 'CRAZY PEOPLE!', and 'PIE!' all the way inside.

Ryan, whom was cowering in a corner, suddenly shrieked, "No! Ple-e-ease! I beg of you!"

"Sorry, bud," Pete said, approaching him with a pot. "For your own good."

"Heey, wait!" Spencer said, standing in front of Ryan.

"Woo, thanks Trevor!" Ryan grinned.

"Nah, never mind," Spencer got out of the way. "Go ahead."

WAMM!

---

"Hey!" Brendon suddenly exclaimed after two hours of silence, "Today's mah birthday, ^.^!"

"Oh, yeah!" Jon and Spencer exclaimed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Pete shouted, "I'll order you a cake!" at that moment, Ryan woke up.

"W-Where am I?" he questioned, rubbing his throbbing head.

"RYAN!" Brendon tackled him.

"Do I know you?"

"..." Brendon sniffed. "WAA-HAA!" he sobbed.

Ryan patted his back. "What's wrong?"

"M-M-My bestest friend ever f-f-forgot my birthday, 'c-c-cause he lost his memory!"

"Uh oh," Ryan slowly shook his head. "Who would do something like that?" he questioned.

"You would." Spencer mumbled, only loud enough for Jon to hear him.

"I-I-I," Brendon stuttered. "Have an idea." he sniffed.

A few moments later...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Brendon sang, soon enough, so did everyone else.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

After the theme song was over, Ryan grinned.

"BEAR!" he exclaimed, hugging his friend. "Isn't this the greatest theme song!?"

"Eek!" Brendon returned the hugged. "You remembered my name!"

"Totally. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"I ORDERED THE CAKE!" Pete shouted, entering the room with two large boxes.

"FOR ME!?" Brendon exclaimed.

"Yep, yep!"

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear, Brendon *Enrique*...uh...Brendon!
Happy birthday to yoooooooooouu!"

They all sang.

"So, whatcha wish for?" Ryan asked as soon as he blew the candles out.

"Hmm," Brendon grinned in response. "What was there to wish for. I--"

"*coughDanceDanceSupernovacough*" Spencer smiled.

"Don't tell him what to wish for, Spence." Jon ordered.

"EXCUSE ME!" Andy said, glaring at Jon, "I distinctly remember a certain Jon Walker e-mailing me 'ANDY! THE NEW FINAL FANTASY IS OUT! Just lettin' ya know' over and over when it was MY birthday."

"Shuddup!"

"--don't have anything to wish for," Brendon continued, raising an eyebrow. "I already have the greatest friends EVAH! I'm in an awesome KICK-BUTT band, AND I'm sexy! What more could I ask for?"

"*coughSUPERNOVAcough*"

"Aww," Ryan said, smiling. "That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said, Bear!"

"To the mall, then?" Jon questioned.

"Yep, pretty much." Ryan said.

"TO THE MALL WE MARCH!"

"Wait, we don't have a SINGLE car." Spencer announced.

"You just ruined the fun, Spence!" Jon growled.

"Sorry..."

"We'll take the city bus, then." Ryan concluded.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Brendon exclaimed.

"WEDDING!" Jon sang.

"..."

"Oh. We're NOT doing the song?"

"NO!" they all threw cupcakes at him.

"EIGHTY-SIX!" Jon exclaimed.

"M'kay. Well, then...TO THE BUS!" with a laugh, all the Panic! boys headed out the door and to the nearest bus stop, not knowing what awaited them...