Panic Laser Fight

Birthday Gifts

"Wow," Brendon grinned, as they boarded the bus. "HEY THERE, PEOPLE!" he exclaimed, bouncing to a seat.

"Uh..." more then half the passengers got up and got off the bus, mumbling to themselves about the pshyco that had just boarded the bus.

With a sigh, Jon sat down next to a girl with silky, black hair, "Hope it's okay that I'm sitting here." he told her.

"Oh! Yes, yes. It's quite alright." she smiled at him, and looked back out the window.

"Calm down, Bear," Ryan scoleded, sitting down next to the lead singer. "Or the bus driver will kick us off." he said as Spencer sat down in an empty seat, right in front of them.

They rode in silence for a while, the engine of the bus and music coming from some guy's headphones.

"So," Ryan sighed, breaking the silence. "What do you want for your birthday, Brendon?" he asked his friend.

"*coughDancecoughDancecoughSupercoughnovacough*" Spencer coughed.

"Psh," Jon grinned, rolling his eyes. "You totally need the new Final Fantasy." he nodded at his own words.

"Ooh!" the girl sitting next to Jon exclaimed. "Final Fantasy? I love those games!"

"ME TOO!" Jon shouted.

"How 'bout Kingdom Hearts 2?" the girl asked.

"Totally!"

"Like, I'm stuck in the game. My name's Ashlee, by the way."

"Stuck? Where?" Jon questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Jon." he nodded.

"The Pride Lands."

"The Boss, huh?"

"YES!"

"Oh! I'll help you then!" Jon grinned at Ashlee. At that moment, the bus stopped. "GOING-OVER-TO-ASHLEE'S!" Jon exclaimed before hurrying off the bus and following Ashlee.

"Uhm, ookay?" Ryan stood up and got off the bus, the rest of the guys following him -- which included the Fall Out Boy... boys.

While Andy and Joe went to a Starbucks which happened to be in the mall, Pete went on his own, Patrick went to look at shoes with Spencer, and Ryan and Brendon went to the food court to get ICE CREAM!!!

"Thanks, Ry." Brendon smiled as his friend handed him the Rocky Road flavored ice cream.

"Anytime, Bear." Ryan sat down across from Brendon.

They sat there in silence, enjoying their ice cream -- when there was suddenly some loud, obnoxious, rap music playing.

"Pete?" Brendon sighed.

"Pete." Ryan nodded.

-----

Joe let out a long sigh before taking a sip of his...I have no clue what he'd drink -- he's drinking...water, "Do you feel bad about not shopping for Brendon's birthday gift?" he questioned Andy.

"Now that you mention it..." Andy stared at his friend. "Nope, not at all."

"Woo," Joe said with a smile. "Thought I was the only one." both hummed to themselves.

-----

"What kind of shoes would Brendon like?" Patrick asked Spencer.

"Psh, like I know?" Spencer smirked, trying on some Nikes.

"..."

"Hey, do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Exactly!"

"Heh?"

"No Brendon being annoying with his talking, no Pete singing to rap music--" rap music echoed throughout the mall.

"Great..." he mumbled.

"Should we go and see what's going on?" he suggested.

"Nah." both continued looking at shoes.

-----

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" Pete shouted as the mall security approached him.

"Sir, please calm down." the first secutiry dude said.

"NEVER!"

"Could you at least turn the music down?" the second one asked, clearly annoyed.

"NO!" he shouted, turning the volume up. Unsurprisingly, Pete had managed to hook his iPod into the mall sound thing and was blasting out rap music all through the mall.

"Heey!" the first one jumped up and down, "Aren't you Pete Wentz?"

"Yep!" Pete smiled.

"Pete Wentz?" the other one repeated from. "From the band...uh...Fall Out...somethin'?"

"I think it spelled out FOG." the first one nodded.

"Oh, yeah! It was short for for Fall Out Girl!" the other exclaimed.

"No, no..." a third one approached them. "BOY. Fall Out BOY."

"Ye-e-eah...that's it! FOB, Fall Out Boy! Dur!" the second grinned.

"I heard they broke up." the first one commented.

Pete suddenly stopped the music, "WHAT!?" he exclaimed.

"Yeah. Broke up. Not a band anymore."

"FALL OUT GIRL-- I MEAN BOY DID NOT BREAK UP!" Pete exclaimed.

"'Course they did, son." the third one stared at him, "That Pete fellow left 'em to purse the life of a gangste'..."

"Don't you mean gangsta'?"

"Yeah. That's it. Gangsta'."

"HE DID -- I MEAN I DID NOT!" Pete approached them.

"Take it easy, son." the first security duder said.

"I still say they aren't a band."

"N-O-O-O!" Pete fell to the floor, getting in fetal position.

By that point, all the other guys had gathered around after hearing the commotion all through the mall.

"Pete," Patrick patiently said. "It'll be okay. We -obviously- didn't break up -- AS A BAND PEOPLE!"

"Oh, woo..." the first security guard walked away.

"Yay. He's single...I mean..." the second and third security guard followed the other dude.

"..." Patrick sighed.

"I-I-I," Pete sobbed. "Think we should have FOB time."

"FOG!" a security guard shouted out of nowhere.

"Yup!" Patrick helped his friend up, "FOB TIME!"

Andy groaned, "Do we HAVE to?"

"YES!" Pete glared at him.

Andy's eyes grew wide. "Hehe..." he nervously laughed. "FOB time it is!"

With a smile, Pete led the rest of the band members away.

Meanwhile...

"So, uhm...what now?" Ryan asked Brendon.

"Psh, like I know?" Brendon finished up his ice cream, "I'm not the one writing this story."

"Good point." Ryan nodded as Spencer joined them, "Went shoe shopping, huh?"

"Yep!" Spencer grinned.

"Ooh! Whatcha get me!?" Brendon asked.

"Uh..." Spencer looked around. "HUZZAH!" he grabbed a napkin off a table, stole some guy's pen and signed it, "An autographed napkin!" he handed it to Brendon.

"I can't read the handwriting." he frowned.

"SPENCER SMITH." Ryan read.

"OH, WOW!" Brendon hugged Spencer, "I always wanted his autograph! THANKS!" he jumped up and down.

-----

Ashlee smiled when they approached her shiny, black Eclipse. She had rode the bus because her car was getting fixed at the Sears auto-service place. "IT'S SO AWESOME!"

"Ooh! SHINY!" Jon grinned.

"Wanna drive it?" she handed him the keys.

Jon was all like, "YES!" he got in the car and started it. He drove about two feet and crashed into a fire hydrante. "Crap..." he got out of the car.

"Let's take a bus!" Ashlee exclaimed.

"M'KAY!" Jon followed her to the bus stop.

-----

For what seemed like hours, the Panic! boys stayed at the mall until they got kicked out...many, many, many, many, many, times.

"Aww," Brendon sighed. "The buses aren't running at this time." he sat down on the bus bench.

"What now?" Spencer sat down next to him, setting his bags next to him.

With a sigh, Ryan took out his cell phone, "We'll call Pat."

"I WANNA DO IT!" Brendon exclaimed.

"No." Ryan flipping it open.

Brendon pouted.

"Fine." he handed the phone to his friend.

"YAY!" he dialed Patrick's number.

"Hello?" answered a sleepy Patrick after the fifth ring.

"HI, PATRICK!" Brendon exclaimed.

"...Brendon."

"HOW ARE YOU!?"

"Stop shouting."

"WHY?"

"STOP!"

"Stop shouting, Pat." he giggled.

"You son o--" at that moment, Ryan grabbed the phone.

"Pat, we need a ride home." he sighed.

"Is THAT why you called!?" he exclaimed -- clearly frustrated.

"Yeah, why?"

"...I'll call Pete." the line went dead.

-----

For a while, they waited for Pete. After what seemed like hours, his new, happenin', shiny gangsta' car approached them.

"Thank, God." Ryan opened the passenger door. Rap music blarred out. "TURN IT DOWN!"

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, FOO'!" Pete exclaimed over the music.

"TURN IT DOWN!" all four band members shouted.

Pete turned the music down...just a little bit.

Spencer, Jon, and Ryan sat in the backseat while Brendon sat in the passenger's seat.

"What's on the radio?" he changed the station.

Take a look at my girlfriend,
She's the only one--


"That sucks..."

Let's not get selfish,
Did you really think I'd let you kill this c--


"Eew, that band's lame..."

Thanks for the memories,
Even though they we--


"Seriously. Why aren't there any good bands out there?"

Nobody wanna see us together,
But it don--


"Yep; totally sucks."

Smack that, all on the floor,
Smack that, gimme some more.


Brendon was about to change it, but Pete slapped his hand away.

Ryan got in fetal position in the backseat.

"So, you'll be staying at my place." Pete informed them, going 879712445797854 MPH over the speed limit.

-----

In a few short minutes, they arrived at Pete's.

"Heey," Brendon suddenly said, settling down on the couch. "What happened to Jon?"

"Who?" Spencer questioned.

"He went to go play Kingdom--something..." Ryan yawned, snuggling under the warm blankets.

"GOOD NIGHT!" Pete called from his room.

"GOOD NIGHT, PETE!" Brendon shouted.

"GOOD NIGHT, BRENDON!"

"GOOD NIGHT, PETE!" Ryan exclaimed.

"GOOD NIGHT, RYAN!"

"Zzzz..." Spencer snored.

"...I HATE YOU!" Pete sobbed, slamming his door shut.

"Good night, Ry."

"G-g-g-goodnight, Bear." he yawned.

Brendon turned off the lamp and quickly doozed off the sleep.