Panic Laser Fight

Hospital Visit

Ryan slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning. "AH!" he exclaimed, noticing that Pete was in personal bubble space. By that point, Brendon and Spencer had woken up.

With a smirk, Pete went back into his room.

"W-W-What's all the commotion, Ry?" Brendon asked, not bothering to stifle his yawn.

With a sigh, Ryan shook his head, "Nothing." he stood up and sat down next to Brendon.

The front door burst open, "GUESS WHO JUST BEAT KINGDOM HEARTS 2 -- ON PRIDE MODE!" Jon exclaimed, prancing into the living room.

"Uh, you okay?" Brendon questioned.

"Yep." he collapsed on the floor.

All four stared at him.

Spencer rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"TACKLE!" Brendon rushed into the kitchen and tackled him.

"OW!" Spencer shouted. When they heard that, Ryan and Pete hurried into the kitchen. "He broke my arm!"

Ryan slowly shook his head, "We should get Spencer to the hospital." he simply said, trying to calm Brendon down -- for he was crying at the fact that Spencer had gotten mad at him.

-----

"Brendon," Ryan sighed. "Do we turn left to go to the ER?" he questioned.

The lead singer stared at the guitarist, "Pff, like I know?"

Ryan stared back, unblinking. "YOU have the map, moron!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, ye-e-eah!" Brendon exclaimed, unfolding the map. "Let's see," he examined the map. "Emergency room...GIFT SHOP!"

In the backseat, Jon whacked his head. Ryan shook his head, "Oh my God, Brendon. FOCUS. My best-friend-of-fifteen-years is in the back with a broken arm and all you can think about if the GIFT SHOP?"

Before Brendon could answer, Jon said: "It's Brendon, Ryan."

"Right..." Ryan sighed.

"Just...turn left." Jon suggested.

"You SHOULD know that by now." Spencer said from the back seat.

Jon hesitated, then nodded. "You're right, Spencer. With all the times I've been beaten up, pushed down, and slapped by Urie after I beat him in a Guitar Hero game, I should have memorized this route by now."

"I didn't slap you after you beat me at Guitar Hero!" Brendon said, glaring at Jon.

Ryan swerved the car to the right, the sudden motion stopping a possible argument and slap-fest between Urie and Walker. "We're here!" he announced, pulling up to the emergency room doors, "Okay, who wants to go in with Spence while I park?"

"Ooh! I DO! I DO!" Brendon exclaimed.

Spencer's eyes grew wide, "Uh..."

"Oh, HECK no, Urie." Jon shook his head, "You'll drag the poor man by his BROKEN arm to get a teddy bear at the gift shop for YOURSELF. I'll take him, Ry." Jon announced.

"B-B-Bu-hut!" Brendon began.

"Ah, ah, ah," Jon tsked. "No buts, Urie!"

"Maybe, you can uhm...hold the doors open?" Spencer suggested with a shrug.

Ryan snickered, "Haha... 'No buts, Urie!' Buts. Like, 'butts?' 'Butts' and Brendon? Haha. Like, he's famous for his bubble butt?"

After a moment of silence, Jon exclaimed, "No, Ryan. NEVER again. I'm blocking those fangirl forums on your laptop now, thanks to that crack."

Ryan's jaw dropped, "You can't do that!" he paused, "You don't know my password!"

"Blinklives182." Jon casually said.

"...Shut up!" Ryan exclaimed.

Jon smirked.

"He-e-ey!" Brendon suddenly exclaimed, "I go to those forums, too!"

Jon laughed, "I bet you've never gone on Slash! At The Disco, though!"

Everyone in the car suddenly stared at him.

"W-Well," he blushed. "It's not like I go on those or anything!"

No one looked away.

"He SO goes to Slash! At The Disco..." Spencer coughed.

"Hey, hey," Jon glared at the drummer. "You'd like Joncer if you tried it."

Ryan's eyes widened, "JONCER?"

Jon nodded, "Yeah. Those are good, but Pete and I both totally agree that Ryden rules all."

Brendon, Spencer, and Ryan's jaws dropped.

"Ooh, EW!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Ah, crap!" Jon's eyes grew wide, "Did that just come out?" he took a deep breath. "C'MON-SPENCE-TIME-TO-GO!" he grabbed Spencer and flew out of the car.

"So..." Brendon casually began, "Can I park the car?" he asked Ryan.

Ryan stared after him, "...I'm totally taking away his laptop now." he turned to look at Brendon, then after a pause, sighed, "I guess. Just don't hit anyone's fender, Bren."

"Thanks!" Brendon put the car in reverse... and crashed into a pole.

Ryan slapped his forehead, "If you weren't YOU, I would have killed you by now, Bear."

The lead singer did his famous to-die-for pout.

"Brutally killed you, by the way. Like, suffocating or madly stabbing you in your sleep at 2 AM, when I KNOW you're completely passed out. Or, maybe poisoning your Red Bull that you get at EXACTLY 12:57 every day. Not that I've thought about it, or anything," Ryan continued before he noticed Brendon's pout. He angrily whacked the dashboard. "OH, GOD. Urie, that's just---UH. THAT'S why I just can't murder you! Dangit..." he pulled out his cell phone, muttering, "I'll call a tow truck..."

Brendon grinned, "You're a good friend, Ry!" he said, getting out of the car.

"Can I borrow some money to buy a teddy bear from the gift shop?" he suddenly asked the guitarist.

Ryan stared at him; a tired look was adoring his features, and he slouched a bit. He wasn't sure he'd ever figure out where Brendon got his seemingly endless amount of energy. "FINE, Bear."

-----

Later, in the gift shop, Ryan impatiently tapped his foot, "Bren," he sighed. "Have you decided on one yet?"

"Hmm," Brendon thoughtfully responded. "I don't know which one to get. The pink one that says 'It's A Girl' or the blue one that says 'It's A Boy'."

Ryan stared at his friend. He took a deep breath in and said, "Oh, TOTALLY get 'It's A Girl!'"

"Okay!" Brendon exclaimed, "Thank you, Ry!" he grinned, skipping out of the hospital gift shop.

-----

Meanwhile, in the ER waiting room, Jon sat uncomfortably in a plastic chair with Spencer sitting beside him.

"How LONG is this going to take?" Jon sighed.

"FOREVER." Spencer sighed as well, glaring at a passing nurse.

-----

Ryan rolled his eyes and followed the prancing Brendon out of the store, "No problem. What are you going to name it?" Suddenly, realizing the horror of what he'd just done, Ryan slapped his hand over his mouth. "W-Wait, don't answer---!"

"Ryden." Brendon simply said.

Ryan raised a perfect eyebrow, "Seriously?" a smirk appeared on his gorgeous face.

"Yes." Brendon stared at him.

Ryan giggled. An "awww" came from behind them.

Jon suddenly walked up to them, looking not at all as irritated as he had been in the waiting room, "You need to get another one and name it Joncer!"

Brendon's jaw dropped, "OH. MY. GOD! YES!"

"You want another $10, dont you?" Ryan asked.

"Please?" Brendon pouted.

"You're pouting again," Ryan replied. "Dangit. You KNOW what I'm going to say now." he handed Brendon a ten dollar bill. With a sigh, he followed Brendon back into the gift shop, waving weakly to Jon who was now standing behind the departing boys, shaking his head.

Jon laughed, "Those two..." he whispered and then headed back to Spencer, who was now lying on a couch, staring blankly at the ceiling with his mouth ajar, "Whoa, dude, you okay?" he asked.

"I'M BORED!" Spencer exclaimed.

Jon shrugged, "Join the club. So, how's your arm?"

"Not... good... ?" Spencer sighed, "Jon, go get me a coloring book from the gift shop." he ordered.

Jon's jaw dropped, "No way, Smith! Get you---" his face fell. "...Okay, fine." he muttered, shuffling off.

"THANKS!" Spencer called after him.

-----

Back in the gift shop, Jon walked up behind Ryan, who was waiting in line with Brendon, "It's taken you guys this long to get ONE teddy bear?" he questioned.

"That lady over there," Brendon whispered. "Is looking at me."

Both older boys followed Brendon's gaze, "The red-headed one?"

"No," Brendon shook his head. "The blonde one."

Ryan tilted his head thoughtfully, then smiled. "She's probably checking you out."

"Oh, eew..." Brendon replied.

Jon let out a huge laugh behind them, and Ryan's smile grew.

"C'mon you two," the checkout lady suddenly sighed, "You buying that thing?" she pointed at the teddy bear.

Jon shushed her, "QUIET! We're discussing something here."

"Think she knows we're the band members of Panic!?" Brendon loudly asked, referring to the two girls.

"Dunno," Ryan shrugged. "Worth asking?"

"Jon, go ask." Brendon ordered.

"Me!? Why do I have to--" Brendon pushed the bassist towards the girls. The moment he was in front of them, the two girls stopped chattering and stared at Jon. Jon cleared his throat, "Hey, uhm...do-do you know who I am?" he stuttered.

While Brendon stifled his laughter, Ryan just laughed out loud.

Jon glared at them. "OH-EM-GEE!" the red-headed girl suddenly exclaimed.

"You're, like, Jon Walker -- bassist for Panic! At The Disco!" the blonde exclaimed, jumping on Jon's back.

With a squeal, Jon fell to the floor. His two friends laughed, the checkout lady joining in.

Ryan shook his head and walked over, slowly pulling the girl off Jon, "Sorry, he's got a girlfriend." he told her.

The girl grabbed onto Jon's leg, "JON, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!"

Jon's jaw dropped, "WHOA -- I don't want any babies!" he cried.

Once again, Ryan burst into laughter.

"I WANT TO LICK YOUR FEET, THEN!"

Now, this comment was BEYOND freaky, and Brendon quickly slapped the ten dollar bill on the counter. Then, he, Ryan, and Jon rushed out of the gift shop, back to Spencer, who was now sitting upright as a nurse poked his arm.

"STOP POKING MY ARM!" Spencer exclaimed.

Ryan walked up to them, the other two following suit, "She HAS to Spence, to see where it might be broken."

"Uh..." Spencer groaned.

The nurse smiled at Spencer, "Ok, Mr. Smith, come on back with me."

"I'm sorry," Spencer shook his head. "I'm not like that."

Jon slapped his forehead, and the nurse simply stared at him, "No... Mr. Smith," she sighed. "I mean the doctor's ready to see you now."

Ryan led his best friend back, "C'mon, Spence, it'll be okay. Trust me, I've been in the hospital a bunch of times." he gently smiled.

"WHY!?" Spencer suddenly exclaimed.

Brendon's eye twitched as he huggled the pink and blue teddy bears, "I'd be scared to go to the emergency room after hearing Camisado," he shuddered. "Good luck, though." he smiled.

Ryan nodded in agreement with Brendon, "I'm be scared, too."

"You wrote it." Jon reminded him.

Ryan glared at Jon, "Ok, we don't need to get technical, now do we, Walker?"

"Jon's got a point, Ry." Spencer nodded.

Ryan shrugged, "Enough already! C'mon, Spence..." he dragged his friend down the hall to the X-Ray room.

"N-o-o-o-o-o! HELP ME!" Spencer exclaimed.

Jon followed them, "You'll be FINE, Spence. Trust me!"

Brendon tugged on Jon's sleeve, "His name's Joncer," he brightly smiled, holding out the blue bear.

A big smile appeared on Jon's face, "Hello there, Joncer. Would you like to help Spence feel better?"

Spencer let out a sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Is that a yes?" he asked the bear.

The bear stared at Jon with strange, beady...bear eyes.

Jon took a deep breath in and, "Oh, FORGET you, Spence! I'M gonna hold onto this thing!"

"Ryden!" Brendon said, walking along side Ryan, "This is your mommy." he held the pink bear up to Ryan.

"SOME OF US ARE IN A LOT OF PAIN!" Spencer suddenly shouted at Jon.

Ryan pouted, "How come I'M the mom?"

Jon replied loudly to Spencer, "SHUT UP. THIS BEAR IS MINE, SUCKER!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Spencer said, glaring at his friend.

Brendon pouted in response to Ryan's question.

Jon huffed. He grabbed Spencer's good arm, and tugged him to the X-Ray room, "C'mon. The sooner we get this over with the better!" the door closed behind them.

"B-B-But...you seem to be the mom..." Brendon cried.

Ryan smiled, "Nah, it's okay. I'm used to being associated with feminine people. So, you're the dad, huh?"

"Yep, yep." Brendon grinned.

Ryan was silent for a moment, "This is weird, yet insanely awesome."

"Ryan," a girl with brown hair said, approaching the two. "Can I have your autograph?"

Ryan turned around and smiled at the girl, "Sure. Brendon, do you have a pen?"

"Here ya go." he pulled a black Sharpie out of his back pocket. "You are such a cute lil' fan girl."

"Can you make it out to Keely -- that's me." she smiled at them.

Ryan nodded. "She sure is a cute fan girl. There ya go!" he smiled, and handed the notebook back to the girl. "So, what are you here for?"

Keely suddenly hugged Ryan, "I admire you so much, Ryan!" he said, beginning to tear up.

Ryan stood there for a moment, shocked, and then chuckled. "Thank you so much. I aim to please." he smiled and then threw a side glance at Brendon.

"Are you visiting someone?" Keely asked.

Ryan laughed, "No, actually, my best friend broke his arm."

Keely frowned, "Sadly, I'm not." she sighed. "I have...cancer." she said in a small voice.

Ryan stared. His mouth fell open. "O-Oh...I'm so sorry. Oh, wow. I-I really don't know what to say..."

"No, it's okay." she said, smiling a bit.

Brendon thought for a moment, "We'll go visit you as soon as Spencer's done, okay?"

Ryan nodded in agreement, "Totally! You can sign Spence's cast and everything!"

Keely's green eyes lit up, "Seriously!?"

"Totally." Ryan responded.

"Totally?" Keely questioned.

"Totally." Ryan smiled.

"Yay." she hugged both band members.

"I have to go, but my room number is 518!"

"Okay! See ya later!" Ryan said, waving good-bye.

Ryan looked at Brendon, "I can't believe that." he shook his head. "I mean, 'cause of dad, I was here a lot, but I can't imagine LIVING here..." he let out a long sigh, "Let's go see Spence."

Brendon sadly looked down at the bear, "Should we give Ryden to Keely?"

A smile appeared on Ryan's face, "Yeah. If the thought of a teddy bear name after a slash coupling doesn't freak her out too much."

-----

"Hmm," Spencer thoughtfully sighed, deciding on either the purple or green cast. "Which color should I get, Walker?"

Jon was still cuddling Joncer, "Bright blue." he smiled, "Like Joncer." he added.

"...Whatever." Spencer sighed, decided on a bright blue one instead.

Ryan and Brendon suddenly burst into the room.

"HIYA!" Brendon exclaimed, bouncing in.

"We're going to see a girl, Keely, with cancer in room 518," he announced. "Let's go!"

Jon instantly jumped up, "What?" a puzzled expression appearing on his face.

"She's got cancer," Ryan answered. "She asked for my autograph, I said we'd go visit her, and we're giving her Ryden."

Jon's jaw dropped open.

"The TEDDY BEAR, Jon." Ryan scowled.

Jon wiped his forehead, "Wheww..."

"Let me guess..." Spencer said as soon as the bright clue cast was securely on. "She's a fan girl?"

Ryan glared, "Yes, she is, but she deserves a visit dangit. Now get up, Smith!"

-----

The guitarist opened the door to room 518, a smile on his face, "Hey, Keely!"

Jon bounced in the room shortly after, "Wassup?"

"Oh! Hey!" she exclaimed, sitting up, smiling in delight when the noticed all the band members.

Ryan motioned to Brendon, "Brendon has something to give you."

"I do?" Brendon cluelessly replied.

"Brendon," Ryan sighed. "Give Keely you-know-what."

"Oh!" Brendon nodded, "Right, right." he approached Keely, "Here you go." he handed her Ryden, "It's for you -- her name's Ryden." he added.

Keely stared down at the bear, her smiling widening, "Oh, wow!" she hugged Brendon. "Thank you SO much!"

Spencer cleared his throat, "Jon has something to give you, too..." he jabbed Jon in the ribs.

"I-I do?" he yelped in pain, "Yeah! I do, I do!" he approached her as Brendon sat down, "H-Here..." he held out Joncer, "His name's Joncer."

Keely reached out and grabbed the bear, but Jon didn't let go, "Uh..."

"Yes?"

"Can you let go?"

"Let go of what?"

"Joncer."

"Yes, Joncer's cute, I know."

"JON!" Ryan snatched the bear from his hands and handed it to Keely.

"Thank you, Jon." she hugged him as well.

"Anytime." Jon sniffed.

Spencer rolled his eyes, "We'll get you another bear."

"I-I-I dun want ANOTHER bear!" Jon sobbed.

Keely sadly stared down at Joncer, "Here, Jon," she held the bear out with a smile. "I already have Ryden, THE BEAR, I don't need Joncer."

Jon reached out to grab the bear, but Ryan tackled him. "NO!" Ryan exclaimed, slapping Jon's han, "You are NOT to accept the bear, Walker." he stood up and turned to Keely. "Please accept the bear, Keely."

With a sigh, Keely shook her head, "Here." she held both out, "I won't be needing them," she weakly smiled. "All I needed was for you guys to visit me, that's all. Honest." she smiled.

"Take the bears, Jon." Ryan told the bassist.

With a bright smile, Jon accepted the bears. "Thank you, Keely!" they embraced.

"Ah, well," Ryan kindly smiled. "We have to go work on some album details."

Keely slowly nodded, "Thanks for stopping by." she grinned.

Brendon jumped up and down, "We'll come back!" he promised.

"Yeah," Ryan nodded in agreement. "We'll let you know about the album." he winked at her.

"Thanks!" Keely exclaimed in delight as they left.

-----

"Uh, what now?" Spencer asked, looking around for the car.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Brendon angrily exclaimed, "I STILL don't write this story, okay?!"

"I love you, too, Joncer." Jon snuggled with the bright blue bear, "What's that, Ryden? Aww, me too!" he cuddled both teddy bears.

All three band members stared at the bassist, "M'kay, then..." Ryan pulled out his Sidekick. "Pete? We're...stuck. Yeah. Brendon. Alright." he hung up.

"What was all that?" Brendon asked, suddenly striking a bunch of poses.

Ryan stifled his laughter, "Pete's going to pick us up -- in his new gangster--"

"Gangsta'." Brendon corrected.

"--car." Ryan finished.

-----

After what seemed like ever, Pete pulled up to them -- surprisingly, he wasn't playing rap music, it was Fall Out Boy!

"Thanks, Pete!" they all exclaimed, climbing into the car. Jon, Spencer, and Ryan in the back while Brendon sat in the passengers seat.

"Hey," Brendon suddenly said. "Can we get something to eat first?"

Pete stopped at a red light, "Sure. Where to...foo'?"

"Figures." Ryan rolled his eyes, "Mickey D's?"

"HECK YES!" Spencer nodded in agreement.

-----

Brendon impatiently tapped his foot, "FINALLY!" he exclaimed when they reached the front of the line.

"Hold on a moment, sir." the female cashier told Brendon, "Yes." she said into the phone.

"Of course," Brendon squinted at her name tag. "Crissie." he smiled.

Crissie rolled her blue eyes, "I know that, Brent."

All their jaws dropped and in a flash, Brendon jumped on the counter and snatched the phone from Crissie, "BRENT!?" he exclaimed.

Brent: Uh, yeah. Who is this?
Brendon: BRENDON!
Brent: ...
Brendon: HI, BRENT!
Brent: What do YOU want?
Brendon: Just calling to say 'hi'.
Brent: I don't want to talk to you.
Brendon: Why not?
Brent: You kicked me out of the band, moron!
Brendon: You're mean!
Brent: You always were such a GIRL.
Brendon: ... that's not a very nice thing to say.
Brent: Baby.
Brendon: I'M not the one who got kicked out of a band!
Brent: At least I'M not a freaky poser who thinks he has talent, but actually doesn't and the lead singer actually had to play the bass parts! And ended up working at a Mickey D's in ALASKA!
Brendon: You ARE a freaky poser with no--
Brent: DON'T even finish that sentence, Urie!
Brendon: Uhm, ookay?
Brent: PANIC! SUCKS!
Brendon: Uh...
Brent: I have to go -- boss is getting angry at me shouting a bunch of random things.
Brendon: See ya!


"GET OUT!" Crissie shouted.

"W-Why!?" Jon exclaimed.

Crissie's eyes glowed with anger, "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT OR I'M CALLING THE COPS!"

"Foo'!" Pete exclaimed, "That ain't cool, dawg."

"Word, mah nizzle!" Brendon agreed.

"We out this joint." Pete gave her the peace sign and led the guys out.

-----

With a sigh, all the boys entered Pete's apartment.

"Boy, I'm beat." Spencer yawned.

"Me too." Jon agreed, laying down on the sheets Pete had laid out.

"I CALL THE GUEST ROOM!" Spencer bolted to the guest room.

"..." the three remaining members sighed.

Pete yawned, "See you guys in the morning. 'Night." he headed into his room.

"Good night, Joncer." Jon kissed the bright blue bear on his furry forehead, "Night, night, Ryden." he kissed the pink bear on her own furry forehead. "Love you guys."

Brendon shook his head, laying down on own on the couches, "Good night, guys." he stifled a yawn.

"'Night, 'night, Bear." Ryan said from the other couch.

"Oh. Good night, Brendon. Ryan." Jon soon drifted off to sleep.

"GOOD NIGHT, SPENCE!" Brendon exclaimed.

"SEE YOU IN THE MORNING, SPENCE!" Ryan added.

"Zzzz..." snoring came from the guest room.

"..." Ryan sighed.

They turned off the light and a few moments later, Pete's room light turned off as well. Soft snoring was heard coming from Jon and Spencer while talking came from Brendon and Pete. The only soundless sleeper was the guitarist, Ryan.