Panic Laser Fight

Keely

Ryan, Spence, Brendon, and Jon sat in Pete's apartment, silently watching TV. Even their most hyper members, Brendon and Jon, weren't making a sound. With a sigh, the lead singer stod up, went into the kitchen, and dug in the fridge. He returned with what seemed like eight jugs of ice cream. He set them all down on the coffee table, along with four spoons. "Hmm, bubble gum flavored ice cream?" he questioned aloud, looking at the blue and pink colored ice cream.

"Ooh," Ryan grabbed it from him and began eating it.

Each of them grabbed a tug of ice cream and began eating it, "Should you really just be sitting here?" Pete asked, entering his living room. "You have an album cover to shoot." he reminded them.

"Not now Pete," Brendon pouted. There were instantly "awws" from everyone in the room. "We're kind of--" there was a knock at the door. "I'LL GET IT!" he bolted up. "Hello?" he said, opening the door.

"Good evening," said a woman with brown hair and green eyes.

"RYAN, IT'S FOR YOU!" Brendon instantly shouted. After a few moments, Ryan appeared at his side.

"I'm Kelly Blaine -- Keely's mom." she held out a friendly hand, it was slightly shaking.

"I-I-I'm Ryan Ross." he managed to say, shaking her hand.

Kelly slowly nodded as they let her in. "Here, this is for you." she held out a black journal, "It was Keely's, but I think you should have it. Get to know a little more about her." she softly told him.

"N-No," Ryan stuttered, shaking his head. "You should keep it."

Kelly looked at Ryan with sad green eyes, "Please, take it. I want you to have it." she handed it to him.

"T-Thank you." he sadly looked down at the black journal, "We'll keep this save." he promised her.

With a small smile, Kelly opened the door. "Thank you for visiting her." she hugged Ryan and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "It meant a lot to her." she told them.

"Of course," Ryan looked at her. "We love meeting fans of ours." he said before closing the door after her. After a few moments of staring at the journal, he shuffled back into the living room, where they were waiting for him, Brendon had -obviously- told them about the journal. He sat down across from them and slowly opened the journal and began reading it:

Guess what. The band members of Panic! At The Disco, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, Brendon Urie, and Jon Walker, came to visit me. I must be the luckiest kid in the world. Brendon gave me a teddy bear named Ryden and Jon gave me another teddy bear named Joncer. I know they're named after a slash coupling, but I really don't care. To make things even better, I got to sign Spencer's cast (it's bright blue like Joncer!). I didn't really write anything like 'I love you' or something more like, 'I hope you get well soon. -Love, Keely.' Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous about meeting them! They're just like everyone else, actually. I guess the only difference is that most people in the world know them. Oh, Doctor Jaime's here, I'll write later if I can.
-Keely


Ryan closed the journal.

For a moment, they all stared at the journal in Ryan's hands, wishing they could have done more. "I'll... see you guys in the morning." Pete said, standing up and heading into his room.

"I wonder if Andy has the new Final Fantasy..." Jon wondered aloud, trying to find a distraction.

"W-What about that friend of yours? Ashlee?" Brendon questioned, looking at his friend, "She said she was a Final Fan-- something fan." he shrugged.

With a nod, Jon stood up, went into the kitchen, and called Ashlee. A few moments later, the rushed back into the living room, "YOU HAVE THE NEW FINAL FANTASY?!" he exclaimed, "I'M SO THERE!" he hung up. "GOING-OVER-TO-ASHLEE'S-TO-PLAY-THE-FINAL-FANTASY-GAME!" he shouted before rushing out the door.

-----

The next morning, the three band mates were woken up by Jon, whom was shouting: "GUESS WHO BEAT THE NEW FINAL FANTASY IS LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS?! YEAH! ME! THAT'S RIGHT. I DESERVE ICE CREAM!" he collapsed on the living room floor.

"Hey, there," Ashlee smiled, bouncing into the room.

"Oh," Ryan weakly smiled. "Hey, Ashlee. What's that?" he asked, looking at what she was holding in her hands.

"Eh, PB&J sammich." she shrugged before taking a bite of the sandwich.

Ryan snuggled up under the blanket with a yawn, "We would offer you some ice cream, but we ate it all." he informed her.

"Nah," Ashlee said before taking another bite. "Ice cream and a sammich wouldn't work out quite well." she laughed a bit.

Brendon bounced up and down in his seat, "Think I can have some?" he asked Ashlee.

Ashlee took one last bite before handing it over to the lead singer, "You can have it, I'm full." she sighed.

"Half a samm-uh-sandwich makes you full?" Ryan questioned.

The girl shook her head in response, "Jon and I had gone to McDonald's for breakfast before coming here; I had made myself the sammich before hand, unknowing we were going to stop somewhere to eat." she said before heading into the kitchen and serving herself some orange juice.

"You live five blocks away, though..." Spencer pointed out.

All of them stared at Jon, "Whatever." they all sighed.

At that moment, Ashlee's cell phone rang. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey, Aunt Kelly!" she grinned. "What is it?" her smile instantly faded.

Ryan shared a quick glance with Jon, who was now laying on his stomach, propped up on his elbows.

"O-Oh," she looked down for a second. "Thank you for telling me. Bye." she hung up and tears instantly rolled down her cheeks.

"W-What's wrong Ashlee?" Ryan stuttered.

"My cousin, Keely, s-she...died." she managed to sob out.

Jon sadly looked up at his new friend, "Cry into my shiny hair..." he offered, "It'll help."

With a sob, Ashlee cried into Jon's hair, "You're hair is very soft." she commented. After a few moments of almost complete silence - the only sound coming from the TV, Ashlee drifted off to sleep.

"Guest room!" Spencer bolted away, slamming the door shut.

"Keep it down!" Jon shushed him, "Ashlee's trying to sleep." he carefully picked her and Ryan set sheets out. He gently laid her down.

"Sorry, dad..." Spencer rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall.

"Of course, son." Jon laid down a couple of feet away from Ashlee while Brendon laid down on one couch and Ryan on the other. After a few minutes, all of them were fast asleep, the only sounds were coming from Pete's room, whom was playing Fall Out Boy music.