Panic Laser Fight

Modeling Offer

"Whoa," both Spencer and Pete said when they entered the living room. "What happened?" Pete asked, for Ashlee was crying into Jon's hair, "Did someone die or something?"

"Pete," Ryan growled. "Don't be insensitive."

"Jon," Ashlee softly sob so only he could hear her. "Your hair's so soft," she sniffled.

"And wet." Brendon added, seeming to have heard her.

"...Shuddup." Jon stuck his tongue out.

With a sigh, Pete sat down next to Brendon, "So, ready for the photo shoot?"

Ryan looked up at the clock, "HOLY CRAP! IT'S 1:30! THE PHOTO SHOOT STARTS AT 2:00!" he bolted into the hallway bathroom.

Brendon bolted up as well, but didn't make it on time, "Ry-haaaan!" he whined.

"What?!" Ryan snapped, opening the door a bit.

"I need to use the potty!" he said, starting to the do the potty dance.

"...HOLD IT IN!" Ryan simply exclaimed.

The lead singer pouted in response.

"Fine," Ryan sighed, opening the door some more. "Hurry up, though."

"MINE NOW, SUCKA'!" Brendon rushed into the bathroom, pushed Ryan out, and slammed the door shut before locking it.

The guitarist took a deep breath and then, "BRENDON BOYD URIE! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!"

"MAKE ME!" Brendon responded, just as loudly.

With a frustrated growl, Ryan stormed away. "I have another bathroom, you know..." Pete pointed out.

"...TOO LATE!" Spencer bolted into Pete's second bathroom.

With a growl, Ryan sat on the couch. "What are you staring at?" he snapped at Ashlee.

"N-Nothing." she stuttered, holding her hands up in defense.

"Psh," Ryan rolled his eyes. "You know you're staring at my beauty."

"Excuse me?" she raised a perfect eyebrow, "I'm more beautiful than you," her lower lip trembled, though.

Jon came out of the guest room, fully dressed. "What's going on?" he questioned, sitting down across from Ryan.

"I'm the one that has been offered modeling positions." Ryan continued. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when he realized Ashlee had started crying.

Jon threw his flip-flop are his friend, "Ryan, say you're sorry."

"Make me." Ryan pouted, glaring at the wall.

Spencer came out of the bathroom, "Listen to dad, Ry." he sat down on the arm rest of the couch.

"Fine," Ryan stood up and went over to the crying Ashlee. "I'm sorry, Ashlee," he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "You really are pretty," he smiled at her.

The second Brendon came out of the bathroom, Ryan removed his arm from around Ashlee and bolted in, "MIIIIIINE!" he exclaimed, slamming the door shut and locking it.

-----

After twenty minutes of Ryan being in the bathroom, he came out, "Finally!" Spencer exclaimed.

"Oh, crap," Jon muttered, looking at the clock on Pete's wall. "We have, like, five minutes to get to the shoot!" he suddenly remembered about Ashlee. "You're going to have to come with us," he simply told her.

"Uh..." before Ashlee could say anything else, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out, the rest of the band following close behind.

Being late was never good...