Welcome to My Life

Chapter One

What do you do when you feel your life is spinning out of control and others think it is a good life you have?

No one can see it from your perspective. They don't see the faults, the problems you have.

Why do they want it so bad?

Is it because of the fame? I swear it will eat you alive if you can't work under pressure.

Is it because of the money? That will ruin you if you think it will make you better than everyone else.

Or is it both? It will all go to your head and you will lose touch with your life, friends, and family you once had.

I can live like this because I'm a very down to earth person and don't really let things go to my head. So would you please stop saying you were me?

You'd be more depressed than you could handle. I can handle it because I've lived with it all my life and everyone I love and care about have helped me to stay here a lot longer than I thought I could stand or would ever be able to stand. You don't want this life. You could die from it. Whether it be the drugs, the alcohol, or even self hatred or hatred of others.

Never claim that I have a great life when you don't know shit about it. Never say you wish you had it either. You would never want it if you knew all the shit I've been through. But I guess you know pretty much all of my life.

You wanna know it all now? I'll tell it to you like it fucking is. No fucking sugar coating it or pretty much nothing you already know about me. Hopefully you know none of it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review!