Welcome to My Life

Chapter Four

The next morning I woke up and couldn't help but think that that was the best night I had ever spent with Sid. All because I know that he's all mine and I got to have him close. I decided it was time to wake him up seeing as it was almost noon.

"Sid, wake up." I said and nudged him. He didn't budge.

"Sid, babe, wake up." I said a little louder. He still didn't budge.

I kissed his lips softly but he still didn't budge. "Damn it." I whispered to myself.

Then I got an idea. He was laying on his back so I decided to straddle his hips. When I did so, I felt that he was hard. I wasn't ready for anything like that yet so I just left it be. I leant over him and kissed him full force this time. I could tell he was awake now because he started to kiss back and he moaned a little. I giggled after that and then he stared at me in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"First off, why are you straddling my hips? And Second, why the hell were you giggling?"

"First off," I mocked him. "You wouldn't wake up so I decided to kiss you. Second of all, I'm giggling cause you so just moaned from it! Also, I believe that you have a little problem below your waist. If you get my drift." I said laughing.

He blushed in embarrassment and then started to squirm under me trying to get me off.

"Don't squirm! You're not helping yourself you know." After I said that I got off him so he could fix his little 'problem' in the bathroom. He came back at least 5 minutes later.

"So, do you want your present now?"

"Sure. I would love it." I said with a smile. He could bring the best out of me and I love it!

"Sorry that it's kind of worn. It's something that is a favorite of mine but I'm letting you have it because I trust and know that you won't hurt me." He stated with a smile.

"Oh! Now I really want to know what it is!" I said excitedly.

He turned around from his little bag that he brought and I saw that he was giving me his favorite StarScream hat. I gasped because I knew that he totally loved that hat.

"Are you serious you're giving this to me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Do you not want it?" He asked in a hurt tone.

"No. I want it. Thank you so much Sid! I knew there's a reason you really caught my eye easier than any other guy I thought was hot and that I've dated." Ok, now I know what you're thinking. You think I'm gay. Hell no I'm not. I'm bi. I like girls too it's just guys are more interesting when you're a guy.

"You're welcome Joey. And That's sweet." He replied with a huge smile.

"To tell you the truth I only liked guys since I saw you. And I only started dating other guys because I never thought I could get you."

"Well, things really change. Then you know that a lot of things are possible."

"I totally agree."

"Joey, do you want to let everyone know about this Monday or today or tomorrow?"

"How about tomorrow. I want to spend the day with you today."

"Awesome. I would love to do that. Can we watch movies?" He asked.

"Yeah. What genre?"

"Horror! But I want to see The Nightmare Before Christmas first!" He absolutely loves that movie. Then again so do I so it doesn't matter.

*8 hours later*

After watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, Saw 1, 2, 3, and 4, The Dark Knight, Death Race, Freddy Vs. Jason twice, and the classic Dawn Of The Dead, it was 8:00 PM. I decided we needed food. Oh, and did I mention that Sid hid his face in my chest quite a bit, he was also holding onto me the whole time. But I didn't mind because I enjoyed staying in bed with him watching movies. I think he fell asleep towards the end of Dawn Of The Dead.

"Sid get up."

He groaned and opened his eyes to look at me. "What time is it?"

"It's 8 babe. You kind of fell asleep."

"Oh. Can we get some food? I'm kinda starving."

"That's what I was just thinking of doing."

We ordered pizza. Just regular cheese. Nothing too special. After dinner we cuddled back in my bed after we both took individual showers. My hair was still wet and he was playing with my hair because it was over my shoulders so I didn't get a lot of my pillow wet. He looked content and that he was thinking kinda hard.

"What are you thinking about babe?" I asked.

"Us. And how we just started dating when we could have been earlier if we had the balls to tell each other before now." He said giggling from his word choice. I laughed at that.

"You're seriously cute when you giggle."

"Thanx Joey."

"I think we should go to bed now. What do you think?"

"I agree. But I want a goodnight kiss!"

"Okay." We sat there in a passion filled kiss for at least two in a half minutes before we decided to go to bed.

"Night Sid."

"Night hun."

That night we ended up sleeping spooned with me in front and his arms around me because I'm the smaller one. It's kind of funny because I'm older but shorter than him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the hat that Sid gave to Joey :P
Image
I want that damn hat!
Please leave criticism.
And please tell me if you subscribe or have in the past.
Much Maggot love from Spencer!!!