Welcome to My Life

Chapter Five

We went to bed around ten and then I woke up to some noises and looked at the clock. The green letters shown 12:00 in the morning in that annoying glow. I turned over to look at Sid and found out he was moaning my name and slightly whining.

Then it hit me he was having a wet dream. Wow, I never thought I would see this this soon in our relationship. I was watching in awe because I had never seen a guy in the middle of a wet dream. Especially over me.

Then I just decided to wake him so I didn't see him climax. I would save that for later for when he's awake.

"Sid, babe. Wake up."

Damnit he won't wake up. I swear to god that kid needs to sleep more or something. He's a pretty fucking heavy sleeper.

So I decided to straddle his waist again. This time I got a shock. His hands went straight to my hips and gripped them kind of hard. Then his eyes snapped open and he growled at me.

"Joey, I swear to god the next time you do that to wake me up, especially if I'm dreaming, I will fuck you straight through the bed. I'm not gonna be sweet about it either." He said to me in a menacing tone.

"Okay babe. Jesus! I was just letting you know that you were dreaming and that you woke me up with your moaning! It's not as quiet as you may think! And It was turning me on quite a bit..."

"Damn Joe. Were you really watching me for that long?"

I blushed but nodded. Then I hid my face in my hands and he wouldn't have it. He took my hands away from my face an gently pecked my lips. Then I decided to have some fun with him and started to make out with him until I ended up on my back with him yet again on top of me.

He broke the kiss and looked at me with wonder filled eyes. Then asked that one question "Are you really ready to do this?"

"Yes." I whispered back.

Then we got back into our passionate kiss. I had my hands roaming over his back and then slid them down to his ass and squeezed his cheeks in my hands. He moaned like a fucking whore. I kept my hands there until I felt him spread my legs so he could put his on the bed and then sat up on his knees and started to undo his pants and that's when I stopped him.

He looked at me with a questioning look and I swatted his hands away from his pants. "Let me do it and you can undress me." I whispered into his ear.

He shivered at my words and I smirked. I unbuttoned his jeans and pretty much ripped them off him. He wasn't wearing anything under them from some unknown reason to me. Neither of us were wearing shirts so it made it easier. He then pushed me onto my back and he too pretty much ripped off my tight fitting jeans. Of course me being me and wearing them I can't wear boxers under them so he was happy about that.

He laid back down on top of me and our erections were rubbing against each other. There was enough friction there to make me moan into his mouth. I knew that he was going to top. I pulled away from the kiss to talk to him. I was breathless so I had to talk between breaths.

"Sid, do you have any lube?"

"No. Sorry hun."

"It's okay. I have some lotion on the nightstand on my side of the bed. Just use that. And I'm not too worried about condoms because I know you're not one to fuck guys that you don't know."

"Okay. Just so you know Joe, This is going to hurt even while stretching."

"I know. Just get it over with before I get rid of this myself!" I snapped at him in a sex filled daze.

"Okay okay, settle."

He came back over with his fingers covered in a nice layer of lotion and slipped his first finger in. I tried my hardest to relax and let my muscles relax. Once I was ready I said a small 'okay' and let him put another finger in. I slightly whimpered and he let his fingers rest in my hole until he started to slowly thrust them in and out and scissor his fingers. I let him know when I was ready for a third finger and I soon started to moan like a whore and he knew that I was ready for his cock.

"Are you sure you're ready for me babe?"

"Yes! Please just get on with it!"

He did as I said. He slowly slipped his erect cock into me and slid in to the hilt. He then stayed there and started to kiss my lips because he knew after feeling the corners of my eyes that it hurt and I was slightly crying. I let him know when I was ready for him to start moving and he started out slow. He knew it was okay for him to go faster when I started to moan loudly. Pretty soon all you could hear in my house was me screaming for him to go faster and my screams and loud moans as well as his as we got pleasure. I started to slowly run my hand up and down my own cock and he swatted my hand away only for him to take my hands place.

"Cum with me." He whispered seductively into my ear. And that's what happened. We screamed each other's names at the same time while he filled my ass with his seed and mine coated our stomachs and his chest and hand. He pulled out of me and started to lick my cum off my stomach and then put his hand in front of my mouth and I took his fingers into my mouth and started to taste myself. It was a taste like no other I had ever tasted.

"You taste sweet babe." He whispered when he laid down.

"That was the best thing I had ever felt since I turned into a teen. And I'm glad I did that with you." I said smiling widely.

"Thanx Joey."

"I think we should go back to bed now. Seeing as it is about 1 in the morning." I said and he agreed.

That night we fell asleep under my sheets completely naked wrapped up in each other's arms. It was one of the best nights I had with another guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's your update Chelsea!
Just cause you told me to update and I wanted to get this out of the way before Chris came to get me!
Maggot love, Maggie or Spencer!