I Wish You Will Leave Me Alone

Wish One

Loser, Ugly, Fat, Whore. Those words are used in everyday life as a teen. Everyone has once been called a name. Even me. But that’s life. Bullies, Jocks, Popular, Queen Bees. People that make other peoples life a living hell. Then again its high school. Well at least I don’t have people messing with me or my Best Friend Jasmine Jill-Ann Nova. With out her I’ll be lost. You can say no one really talk to us or if you are a teacher. We do everything together. We have the same style, Favorite movies, and classes. We even have the same pet. Oh yes Our pets. Since both of our mothers love to travel around the globe to save animals. Both our mothers though it will be great if they gave us a exotic pet. Marmoset Monkey. It’s so small it fit on the palm of my hand. Literally it does. I had her since she was a baby. As did Jasmine. So yeah we do everything together. But I think every thing is going to change this year. My senior year.

Image

“Akira Make sure you bring you umbrella its going to rain” My mother ranted while I help bring her suit case down stairs

“O.K my ma I know the deal. I know the phone number where you will be and extra money is place. Plus Jasmine is staying over. Now go before you miss your plane.” I said and put her suit case in the Taxi.

“Your right” she sighed and ran her hands through her hair “Tell Jasmine I said ‘Hi’. I better meet with her mother or she will blow steam. Be go now.” She said and kissed my forehead and got in to the Taxi car. “Bye” she said with a wave.

I watched as the Taxi disappears in the dark Fog of 4:25 in the morning. I walked back in side and closed and lock the door and ran up to my room and grabbed a towel and walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

Image

I turned on the water and striped myself and jump in. I took a 30min shower and go out and wrapped my self with my white fluffy towel and walk to my room.

Image

I walked to my dresser and grabbed my black bra and matching panties and put them on. I walked to my closet and put on a black cami and black jeans. I walked to my bathroom and flat iron my brown hair and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I walked back to my room and fixed my bed.

I feel like something has
come to take me way
I feel like something has
done away with me
I am your victim
Feels like you're using me as prey


I walk toward my phone that was playing Pulse Ultra- Slip in sin as a ring tone.

“What you want” I said as I put on my black boots and cover them with my pants sleeve.

”Well that a nice hello. Any ways I coming over school starts in 25 minutes” Jasmine said

“Sure I was going to head out now. Time is passing fast” I said as I went to my closet and grabbed my black leather jacket and black umbrella.

”Good because I’m at house now” Jasmine said and hung up. I turned off my lights and walked downstairs and open the frount door to see Jasmine. She was wearing Black jacket and a white blouse and black jeans.

“About time” she said as raised her white umbrella.

“Whatever” I said and closed my front door and locked it. I looked op at the sky to see it was dark because the rain clouds that were now crying. I open my umbrella above me as Jasmine did the same.

“So what are we going to do today since our moms are gone for 4months to Alaska?” I said as we began to walk

“I don’t know yet…Maybe plan a party and get popular…NOT” Jasmine said

“I can’t wait till we graduate now” I said and sigh

“Your not the only one.” Jasmine said as we reached school grounds

“I’m sick of looking at the same people everyday even you” I said

“Hey I though I was your friend” Jasmine said and slapped my shoulder. I laugh and closed my umbrella and walked in side of school doors.

“That what you think” I said as she gasps and stormed toward her locker as I walked to mines. I grabbed my binder that had everything I needed and closed my locker door and as Jasmine walk towards me with her binder and notebook.

“Their so loud” she said as she looked to the most popular kids or bad boy looking guys. Matt Sanders, Zacky Baker, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan, and Brian Haner. Of course their girlfriends Val, Gena. They are the most popular people in our school. You mess with one of them you mess with all of them. I as you can see don’t care about them one bit sure the hot. But they treat everyone like shit.

“Don’t worry you only have this year to deal with them and don’t even care or talk to us so it all good” I said to her and lean against my locker.

“Yeah your right. Plus I herd we have to do partners for History.” Jasmine said with a smile.
“Come on let get to history then” I said walked passed the ‘popular crew’ toward class but felt like someone was watching at me. I shook off the feeling as I sat down in the second row of chairs next to the window as Jasmine sat in front of me. The bell rang and ‘popular crew’ came in and sat down in the back.

“O.K class sorry I was late since we are discussing about Rome we will do a project about them” Miss Berry said

“I assigned you partners by alphabet order in first names.” Shit I’m the only one in this class right now with first letter A. This is Bullshit.

“Akira Velez you will be with Brian Haner” Yes this is Bullshit. I ignored the rest of her talking. How the hell do I now have to partner with him. He probably thinks I’m going to all the ork. Well I might do all the work by myself and he can just sign his name on it to say he did something yeah that will work...