I Wish You Will Leave Me Alone

Wish Four

Once we hit the destination that we wanted to get to. We got out the taxi and pay the strange taxi man who gave us odd looks. We shrugged it off as we walked I the night. In to an ally. We walked till we were in the middle of the ally. Then step towards a door and knocked on it. Then stepped back.

I looked at Jasmine as the door open to revel ours mother’s old friend. Bill. I smiled at him and he smiled and nodded his head at me and smiled back. Then let us both in.

“Be careful you two its pack today. As usually. I will be keeping an eye on both of you two.” Bill said. Bill is like an uncle to me and Jasmine and protective to both of us. He went to school with our mom’s and been there at birth of us.

“Ok” Jasmine said as she rolled her eyes. He smiled and kissed Jasmine on the forehead and bends down and kissed me on the forehead. Since I was only 5’5 with heels and Jasmine was 5’9 with heels. Ok so I’m short big deal.

We walked to follow the sound of the music. Then moved to a red curtain the holds all the mischief that has brought us tonight. We open the curtain to see swaying of sweat covered bodies. So even intimate. Laughter and chats buzzed in your ear. It was heaven. Lights flashing it made me dizzy. I liked it

I know what your thinking how can our mother’s let us go here. Well they don’t beat around the bush. They treated us like grown ups when me and Jasmine turned 16. We learned more about sex, life and men. Plus they say it was like a treat since me and Jasmine study so hard and we needed to get loose. I know weird but I’m not complaining.

I walked in to the swaying bodies get lost into the beat. Swaying and grinding as sweat covered my body. I lost track of time when Jasmine. Came and told me we had to go it was all ready time to go.

“Fine. I’m getting sticky” I said as slithered around the bodies of men and women. We walk towards Bill who had a female on his lap.

“Were leaving its getting real late” I said as I kissed his check and Jasmine followed my same movements. He nodded and bid us a farewell as we walked out the door and it slammed shut.

“What time it is?” I asked as we walked down the ally toward the street.

“Its 3:59” She said as she looked at her watch. I sighed and took a turn down the street.

“It was fun tonight. No stress” I said as I closed my eyes and open them and smiled.

“Yes it was” Jasmine giggled. As we walked past the school hang out. Everyone at school hung out there except me and Jasmine. As we pasted it we heard laughter behind us.

I looked to Jasmine as her widen. It sounded familiar. We picked up our paste.

“You guy’s were great” said a female voice

“As usual” said to much Familiar voice

“So cocky” as the group laugh

“It could have been better if Ak-” the voice was cut off by Jasmine.

I looked at her to see her heel broke and she blow our cover.

“MY HEEL!” she screamed. When she screamed it made me grind my teeth. I looked over to see the group of voices.

Brian, Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Val, Gena. Staring at us in shock. Well Brian was drooling a little. I looked back at Jasmine who sobbed over her heel on the floor. I help her back on her feet and slowly start to step away. I felt awkward.

“Hey wait” I looked at Val who spoke she walk toward Brian slapped him on the side of the head and whispered in his ear then to Jimmy. He nodded with happiness. I looked at Jasmine who holds a confused face.

Val looked back at us and spoke.

“Why don’t we give you girls a ride back home.” She said I was going to say no but then she spoke again

“Do you want someone in the shadows come and rape you at this time?” I looked down “Thought so” she said as walked me and Jasmine to their cars.

“Jasmine since Jimmy know where you live you can go with him same to you Akira you can go with Brian.” I was going to say that Jasmine was with me. She walked away. As Brian pulled me towards his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate and Comment Please!!