I Wish You Will Leave Me Alone

Wish Five

Silence…That all I heard when I entered Brian car. Other then he biting his lip it made him look sexy-. Hold Up did I just said that. Holy shit. I was brought out my thought when Brian mumbled

“Why does she tease me like this” I herd him say

“Tease you like what?” I asked. He looked at me then back at the road

“Don’t you notice? Even the gang knows!” he said as he looked at me then pulled up to my house and then put child lock on. What the hell.

“Look I don’t understand where you are getting at but its creeping me out a little.” I said as I start to take my seat belt off. He notice then grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

“I like you Akira. Hell I might love you now. I liked you since the first day you walked though our school doors. But Never, not once you took one look at me. Till this year I know you will notice me when our teacher made us be partners. I know this is a sign for us to be together. I want you Akira emotional and physical. I don’t care what anyone will say.” Brian said as he brought his face close to mines.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing would come out this was scary to me. I don’t want to brake his heart but I have to I don’t like him in any way. I don’t feel we will last and in my age now I want a long term relationship and he not it.

“Brian it’s flattering and all but I just don’t feel the same.” I said whiling looking down feeling his breath against my lips.

“I can change your mind just one chance?” he said while his lips breathed against mines.

“I don’t think so” I said still looking down

“Then look me in the eye and say it” he said my heart speed. I looked up to be eye to eye and notice if I spoke I will be bushing my lips against his. I closed my eye I could not bring my heart to say it. I don’t know why it was strange.

“I thought so” he said as his hands cupped my cheeks and kissed me holding me in place. It last almost 2 seconds. He then he kissed me again with passion this time. I notice I had to stop. I can’t do this.

“Stop Brian I can’t do this” I said as I unlocked the door and open it. But before I got out. He grabbed me.

“State my word Akira I won’t let go of you. Till you return the feelings I have for you. I’ll be watching you” Brian said and kissed me with force and then let got of me. I quickly got the car and walked to my front door.

I unlocked my door and turned around as Brian speed into the dark street. I sighed and walked in my home and closed and lock the door behind me and slid down into the floor.

I got up and walked to my room and grabbed a pair of pink underwear and pink bra. Then headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I striped off my outer clothing and hop in the shower.

Why does he want me I mean he has the girls at my school that will love to be with him? The Geeks, Nerds, Cheerleaders, Punks, Outcast, Jock girls and etcetera want to be with him.
I don’t understand it. I tought as I scrubbed my self with soap. I rinsed myself off and turned off my shower, dried myself and got dressed. I walked into my room as my phone rang. I let it ring not wanting to answer it and let it got to answer machine.

“Akira it me Brian. I either I in the shower since you tend to shower a lot when you ant to think or your listing right now. But anyways I’ll be coming over tomorrow remember that. Love you” he said and the answer machine stop recording as he hung up.

I let a tear slip. Why does this happen to me…