I Wish You Will Leave Me Alone

Wish Six

I lay their in the bed as I heard the soft sounds from my radio playing One Republic – Stop and Stare. I sighed knowing I had to get up and get ready for today of school and…Brian.

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shakin off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
And every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead


I got up from my bed and stretched and walked into my bathroom and washed my face and got ready for what today events to come. I just hope that Brian won’t mess my day up for me. Fridays are my favorite day. No school just me and Jasmine. And that all I need my best friend and I having a weekend of all regular fun self… Well kind of but you get what I’ saying if not then how do I put your slow.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see


I went to my closet and gotten dress in a white beater and a white and black basketball shorts and a Nikes flip flops. I really don’t care about what people will say and it’s not like I have someone to impress. I walked back into the bathroom and fix my hair so it had volume and then put and a trucker hat that said ‘NO THIS HAT ISN’T FUNNY’ Then I put on eyeliner and mascara.

They’re tryin to come back, all my senses push
Un-tie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don’t fail me now
Gonna run till you can’t walk
But something pulls my focus out
And I’m standing down...


Once I was done I sighed and looked at Abby who notice my gloomy mood. She open her cage and leaped on to my bed. I smiled and pet her head as closed her eyes. I picked her up and set her back in her cage. Then grabbed my planner, binder and keys and set them on my bed.

Stop and stare
I think I’m moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I’ve become what I can’t be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you’re here not there
And you’d give anything to get what’s fair
But fair ain’t what you really need
Oh, you don’t need


I looked out my window and then saw Brian car come into view. I sighed I really don’t want to go. Maybe if I hold up long enough and not notice he is here and the door ringing he will probably think I’m gone then when he leave I leave so I won’t be stuck in a car with him.

What u need, what u need...

Stop and stare
I think I’m moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I’ve become what I can’t be
Oh, do u see what I see...


Oh fuck it I can’t ignore him for ever but I can try. Really hard. This will be a piece of cake, hopefully I not one chick will not notice this though. I do not fell like getting into fight over this. I don’t look for fights like other girls do. Its not my type of thing to do.
I sighed and turned off my radio. I grabbed my cell phone and waited. Once I herd my door bell ring. I grabbed my things and walked down stairs to my front door and open it to reveal Brian who was wearing a smirk. I rolled my eyes and closed and locked my door and turned around as Brian too my binder and planner out my hands into his and grabbed my hand into his hand that was not holding my things.

We walked quietly towards his car and got in. Once I sat down and put my seat belt as he set my things in the backseat and fallowed my action and turned on his car.

“Baby why you are so quiet this morning” Brian said as he moved his hand that was not on the staring wheel and gripped my hand. His hands were rough as mine were soft against his.
“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me” I said softly looking out the window

“If it’s about yesterday then speak up about it. It just you and me no one else is here.” He said as he made a turn toward the school parking lot.

“That’s the point I don’t have nothing to say about it. I just…I just don’t think I don’t want to get involved with you” I said not wanting to get too mean about it.

Brian sighed and parked the car and turned off the engine. He entwines our fingers together and looked at them.

“But I want to get involved with you. I told you I want you. I finally get the chance for you to talk to me instead of all the easy chicks that kiss the ground I walk on. I wanted this bad and I’m not going to lose my chance.” He said. Oh my gosh Akira think…

“What if I have a boyfriend” I said yeah that’s good. He can’t do anything if I have a boyfriend

“Oh you do. You think just because you have a boyfriend that will stop me now? And if you do what’s his name?” Brian said as he raised his eye brows. Fuck.
“Umm his name is…is…umm Erik.” I said with a prod smile on my face for thinking of a name. Even though, I had to look out the window to see Erik outside digging up his nose. Gross. He was a person no one will like to be next to unless you like a guy who is really gross.

“Erik. Gross Erik.” He said with a knowing voicing

“He’s very kind boy. He knows how to treat me right and knows the right places to touch me” I said trying to sound convincing. But he’s not buying one word that coming out my mouth at this moment.

Brian smirked and moved close to me.

“He will not even lay one finger on one part of your body. I claimed you as mine it a code us men don’t brake.” He said Oh this is bullshit. He started to move even closer and dipped his head about to kiss me. But was faster and took off my seat belt and open the car door and grabbed my things. I then ran like hell into the school.

I totally rejected him. Dang I mean. I walked passed crowds of people towards my locker where Jasmine stood.

“Hey Jasmine” I said as I open my locker an grabbed my text book

“Hey Akira. You won’t mind if I went on a date today.” She said while looking at the floor.

“No why? It’s great who’s the lucky guy” I said as closed my locker and lean against it.

“Jimmy” she said quietly that I almost did not catch it.

“Are you serious? I thought you hated him and his group! Then you come with this what happen in that one car ride!” I said

“He’s not that bad! He actually a great guy and his friends are nice to me!” she said back

“Since when did you talk to his friends?” I said back

“When you are in the library I went to my locker and his was their and so was his friends and we talked! I this will be a good time to talk to more people this year and so I took this chance but I see you don’t like it all!” she shot at me

“Well you are giving me mix signals! A good friend will tell me what going up in her head!” I shot back and open my locker and throw all my things back in. Knowing now I won’t be going to class now.

“Well I think we should stop be friends then… I really like Jimmy and his friends treat me well.” She said softly as she looked where Brian and Jimmy and his friends where talking and laughing while looking over here. I guess they were going to walk Jasmine to class but knowing Brian since he this class period with me he will bring me along. And I’ll be damned if that happen

“How about this you talk to me, when you get your emotions in check. Remember I knew you longer and you want it to be over this then I guess you where never a true friend to me.” I said as the group alked where me and jasmine were but I turned around and walked toward a different exit that I came from. Once I turn the corner. I herd Brian yell my name. I rushed out the door and out the school and hid in a bush as I herd multiple foot steps.

“Where she went?” I herd a female voice must be Val

“I don’t know but help me look for her” Brian said as they ran off.

I sighed and pulled my phone out my pocket and dial the only person I will call. Miss. Sunshine. Don’t ask it’s her name. She cool but she earth my nerves at time. Who is she? She’s my anger management teacher

“Hello my child.” She answer I rolled my eyes as she spoke

“Hey it’s me Akira. I feel upset and rational now.” I said as I got up and start to walk away from school.

“Oh I knew it was you!” she said “Is it pain from a friend or boyfriend that makes you upset now” she said

“A friend” I said

“Think why she made you feel angry and how to solve it. Once you are done call me back.” She said and hung up. Bitch. I closed my phone and put it back in my pocket and past some shops.
If I put pain on my self it’s suicidal. Put hat if I get something that painful and someone else is causing it and not me it does not mean I’m not suicidal. Why am I thinking of cutting and getting someone to do it…No one will inflict pain like that to me unless their slow in the head. I stopped in front of a tattoo shop. Oh fuck it. I’m standing out side a tattoo shop why not go for it. I always wanted one or two. I see many people with it. I like to think of it as a story but on your body. That tells past and present times.

I smiled to myself and walked in the shop…