I Wish You Will Leave Me Alone

Wish Seven

I winced a little as the needle pierced my caramel skin. I watched as the needle glide against it. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I been here for 7 hours or longer I have not been counting the hours. They been working on my back so long now that I’m numb.
I called my mom to tell her that I’m getting a tattoo she okay with it and wanted to know what I’m getting done. I told her two very big angel wings with a quote in between my grandmother told me when I was young before she died “When I leave I’ll watch over you and wait for you in the heavens above. Were angels singing their beautiful songs. I’ll wait for you my child. My beautiful grandchild. Remember he is with us all.” Written Spanish and in old English with two small angels on each side of my grandmother’s name.

I sighed again.

“Don’t worry almost done kid.” Said my tattooist his name was Reggie. He had tattoo all over his arms and neck. He was old and had stories to tell. With all the tattoos that he had

I smiled and cell phone rang. I sighed and not bothering to look at caller ID and picked up.

“Were are you?” said a frantic voice. I knew who it was. It was Jasmine. Before I could speak Brian voice interrupted me before I spoke.

“Were the hell are you! I been worried sick about you! I swear when I see you-” he said but was cut off well not cut off but I brought the phone off my ear and herd Reggie laugh. He saw what I did.
I laughed also. I brought the phone back to my ear.

“Who the hell is with you?!” Brian yelled I could tell he was in car because I herd Jimmy voice said to watch out for cars

“Someone you don’t need to know” I said

“I should know if there is a man is with my girlfriend” he said

“Since when did I become you girlfriend. If I don’t remember I rejected you this morning” I said. I herd him groan

“Don’t start this now. I told you so many times and I’m getting tired of this game. So since I said you are my girl you are. My word matter” He said

“And if I don’t give a fuck about your word?” I said and winced as Reggie neared his finish with my tattoo

“I’ll force you then” he said

“So you think you can get me to do anything you want me to do then you thought wrong. Maybe all the other chicks you went out with you did but not me.” I said and groaned

“I’ll have you. As much you want to deny it you will soon be all mine. So tell where you are now at.” He demanded

“I don’t know if I should” I said

“Just tell me where the fuck you are right now!” he yelled. Then I herd some rustling

“Hey Akira it me Jasmine… Sorry about this morning it just I don’t know what came into me not to tell you anything it was out of character of me. But you don’t tell me all. But that’s your character. Just please tell me where you are. I’m worried Brian is too so is everyone else.” She said. I sighed and told them the address I was at and hung up before she can say anything else.

“Tough day?” Reggie said

“You have no clue…Hey how long you been working here” I asked

“It has been 20 years so far. Once I retired from the navy.” He said with a chuckle
“Really. That must had been awesome traveling in the open waters.” I said with a smile.

“In deed it was and you are now finished.” He said with a smile. I got up and looked at my new tattoo. I loved it.

“Holy shit. I love it. For now on in the future I’ll get my tattoo’s from you” I said with a smile put on my beater back on

“No worries” he said with a chuckle. I walk to the front on the shop and paid by credit card and walked out to see Brain leaning against his car. But no Jasmine and Jimmy with him. Please don’t tell me I have to go home with Brian. I sighed and walked past Brian and into the car and put on my seat belt on.

“Oh I don’t get a kiss and a hi” Brian said sarcastically when he gotten in and buckled up and started up the engine.

“Just take me home.” I said

“You think I will let you off this easy? Guess again! Babe you could have been rape or worst. I won’t get in to that now. But I spent the whole fucking day looking for you-” I tuned the rest of him out as we got close to my house. Once we reached my home I quickly got out and walked to my front door and unlocked it and walked in. As Brian fallowed me and pushed me against my door. He brought my face to look as his.

“Akira why can’t you give me one chance?’ he asked as he leans his forehead on to mines

“I don’t want you Brian” I said and close my eyes then open them to see chocolate brown eyes staring to my steel gray eyes.

“Prove it” he said

I looked at him confused

“Prove that you don’t want me. In fact I want you to prove it now!” He said and walked away from me and turned so his back was facing me.

Then turned to face me again. He walked towards me. He was in deep though. He stopped and grabbed me so my body was pressed against his. It felt right. No don’t think this way- before I could finish my though Brian crashed his lips to mines. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He bit my lip lightly and I open my mouth so he can enter my mouth.

He ran his fingers my hair then moves them to my shoulders then waist. It felt so good for him to be touching me. He pushed me against the door and moved his hands from my waist to my butt and gave it a squeeze. I moan in his mouth. I felt him smirk and wrapped both of my legs around his waist. I felt him move up the stairs towards my room but thought nothing of it. Till I felt my back on my bed with him hovering over me. I ignore the pain from my new tattoo.

It was getting too far now. My mind is telling me not to do this but my heart is aching me to keep going.

He then brought his lips to my jaw then to my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned as he sucked and bite on a spot on my neck. It felt great. I ran my fingers through his hair. He stop attacking my neck and started settle in between my legs. This has to stop. Brian went beck to kissing my neck

“Brian I think we should stop” I moaned

“Why” he simply asked

“I-I just think this to much to stomach now” I said force his lips to mines in a kissed. Then I pulled out.

“I need to think” I said

“I’ll be waiting for your thoughts” he said knowing what I meant. He kissed me once more then got up and walks out the door.

Just like that he left…