Hollywood High

Hollywood High

Okay, this is the forth time I moved in these past two years. My dad is a famous director in Hollywood, so I heard. I think he is just a goofy father like anybody else’s father. He is really fun. He knows how to win my heart. But one thing I don’t like about him is we really have to move every time he has a new project. I don’t have a long term friends, always the new ones.

I hate it. I don’t have anyone to talk to. My mom died two and a half years ago. Breast cancer. After my mom died, dad becomes more addictive to his work. But he did not ignore me. He buys me stuff, hangs out with me (I know it’s pretty weird to hang out with your father but he’s really adventurous) and brings me to the set. He just doesn’t stop working. He accepts movie after movie. Last month he just had done directed a movie starring Chad Michael Murray. This month, I move to Hollywood for dad’s upcoming movie.

Like I said, my dad really knows how to win my heart. He sends me to Hollywood High. The best school I’ve ever been to, yet. Dad drops me off in front of Hollywood High with his black shiny hybrid Mercury Meta One. He is aware of his environment.

The first step I land on the school property, I look around and give the chills, a good one. I saw three guys with guitars under a big tree. I saw 5 feet 9 guy with blue-grayish eyes just came out his civic with a dark hair girl and so many familiar faces. My heart is jumping fast. I sense my dad still not moving. He wants to see my reaction of his choice of school. I open his door and give him a big hug. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I love you dad. Thank you so much.” I practically scream.

“Now you go to school with them, don’t you just drool on them? Learn something.” My dad advices me, “I want to see all those straight A’s again.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said good bye.

Okay, take a deep breathe and act like yourself. I thought to myself. This is going to be great. I walk slowly towards the building and somebody hit me on the shoulder. “Move over, bitch.” The brunette girl and her crew glare at me. Okay, this is going to be hard, very hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I own nothing except this plot. Actually this is my dream and the celebrities just Cody Linley, Nick Jonas and Emily Osment.

Remember, this is just fan fiction!!

If my grammar is wrong, tell me please. English is my second language, so help me to perfect my English. And also this is my first fan fiction.