Hollywood High

Psycic

“Nice shoes.” Nick Jonas said to me after I sit down. He lifts his feet to show me that he has the same print Converse. I just laugh softly. Sigh, he is cuter in person. I’m glad my dad teaches me how not to drool in front of celebrities. I’ve met a lot of famous celebrities. I can handle Nick Jonas, Can I?

“Wassup, I’m Nick. Sorry about my friend’s c-” I cut him “Don’t worry. I really don’t care about anyone thinks about me” I gave him a nervous smile. And he smiles back at me; I just wanna melt in front of him…sigh… My heart is beating faster and faster.

“I’m Sa-” “Nick, hon, can you pick up my pen near your chair?” Miley says with the most annoying voice. Nick bends down. It gives Miley a chance to glare at me, the glare that says don’t-you-dare-take-my-boy-or-you-will-have-the-consequences.

Like I said, I don’t care about people thinks about me, even a girl named Miley Cyrus. “Hey, I’m Danger!” I jump a little bit. The voice seems familiar but still, the voice nearly gives me a heart attack. ‘Oh yeah, he is a danger alright.’ I thought. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” The voice apologizes.

I turn around and saw Joe Jonas in a frown. He is so cute when he does that. “Don’t worry about it. I’m Sarah.” I smile and shake his hand. He has moist palm but rough finger tips. It’s show that he practices his guitar a lot “I’m Joe. And that is” “Kevin, Kevin Jonas.” The boy sits behind me extends his hand to shake. So, I shook it. Like Joe, he has moist palm but rough finger tips.

Nick turn around, “I’m sorry about that. What’s your na-” Kringggggggggggg… “Okay class, tomorrow we will learn some more about alto.” Miss Bedingfield said to us. Why is every time we want to talk to each other, something or somebody or both will disturb us.

Everyone stands up and rush to get off of the class. “So, what’s your next-” once again Nick J cuts off by Miley. She grabs his hand. “Come on hon’, off to the lounge.” he turns around and mouths to me ‘Sorry’.

“What is he going to say is, what’s your next class?” Kevin stands next to me. He is 3 inches taller than me. I take my notebook as Joe, Kevin and I walked out off the room. “Let me see, Vocal3, Theater, Literature then Lunch.” I studied my schedule. “Cool. We have the Theater too.” Joe said. What about Nick? Is he in the class too?

“And Nick too.” Joe simply answers my questions in my head. “Are psychic or something?” I ask. “Maybe yes, maybe not.” As he said that, he gives a smirk and put his fingers his head like trying to read my mind. I just laughed it off. “So, where’s the lounge? I heard it’s very cool.” Actually I don’t hear anybody talked about it. I just saw the lounge on my way to the class, it’s seems cool. And I know Nick’s going to be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please...tell me what you think...