Hollywood High

Stevie

After school…

“Shot gun!” Kevin shouts.

“Uh Kevin, you’re driving.” Nick said. We look at Kevin strangely.

“I know, I think about to say that word since I woke up.” he ignites the engine. Joe sits next to the driver seat, Nick and I sit at the back. It’s really weird to think that you are sitting next to the boy that you stare at your Jonas Wall and dream about marrying him, every night.

There it goes again, my stomach flips. I hate that feeling, can’t it just go away.

“So, Sarah… I forgot to ask you earlier, you’re dad working at a film set, is he a staff or something?” Nick asks me, interrupt my thoughts.

“He’s a director.”

“Really? What’s his name? I mean, I di- WE didn’t catch your last name.”

“Umm, Does Steven Spielberg rings a bell?”

“No way! The STEVEN SPIELBERG.” Joe practically spins his body towards me and Nick.

“Yeah, I guess so. Do you know other Steven Spielberg?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. You’re the daughter of the Steven Spielberg.”

“Yup.”

“I mean, you look normal. You’re not like any other rich kid.” Joe’s said with his waist’s spinning. How did he do that?

“I am normal. What, you’re not normal?”

“We are. Well, except Joe.” Kevin simply said while signal to make a turn.

“Yeah… Hey!!”

XXX

“I can’t believe I’m gonna see Stevie!” Joe is skipping as soon he’s out of the car.

We all give him confuse look. “Is he always like this?” I whispered to Nick. “Oh yeah… he can do more than this, that’s for sure.” Nick whispered back.

“Joe, you’ve never actually met him; you already gave him a pet name??” Joe about to open his mouth to give Kevin a comeback but some one interrupts Joe.

“E.T.? Is that you?”

“Jessie!! What are you doing here?”

Jessie went to Princeton last fall. She is 19 going to 20. She is prettier than me. She looks a lot like mom. She had her long blonde hair and my mom’s smiles. I am more like my dad, I have wavy dark brown hair but we have the same blue eyes. She is socially but I am a reserved person. I am sporty but she’s not. Most of our personalities are completely opposite with one and the other. But we are really close.

“I am standing here. Fly across the country. All I get is, ‘what are you doing her?’ at lease can I get a hug. I miss you, E.T.” I run towards her and hug her. I miss this hug. It’s like hugging my mum.

I saw the corner of my eyes, the boys had confuses faces. I heard Nick said, “E.T.? her name’s Sarah, right?”

“It’s called ‘a nickname’, curly boy.” Kevin tussle Nick’s lushes hair. I bet it’s really soft.

“It’s a weird name. It’s like ’E.T. phoned home’” Joe point his index finger to the sky imitates the alien on one of my dad’s film. Kevin and Nick laughed.

“I miss you too, J.J.” I said to Jessie while they are commenting about my nickname. I regretting to called Jessie, J.J. because I know Joe will say,

“My name is J.J. too.” yup, as I predict. Just for one morning with them, it’s like I know them for my whole life. I will know what they’re going to do next or will say. It’s just annoying. Add more questions in my head to think about.

Jessie takes a long look at Joe. “I know who you are. You’re the guy that on E.T., I mean, Sarah’s wall.” Jessie looks behind Joe and pointed at Kevin and Nick. “You too and especially you.” I feel my cheeks are burning up when Jess pointed at them. I can’t believe Jessie just told that. As far as they know, I’m an ordinary girl who had their song as a ring tone. Not the girl who had serious OJD.

“The Jonas Brothers, right?” all three of them nodded.

“You guys should see her room, it fills of—“

“Okay, enough about my room. Guys, this is my annoying sister, Jessie. And Jess, this is the Jonas Brothers.” I introduce Jessie to them. Kevin extended his hand to her. And I noticed Kevin is beginning to sweat. (A/N the real Kevin said he will sweat if he really likes a girl.) I guess it is the weather. It’s pretty hot. “More like the beautiful annoying sister to me, hey, I’m Kevin.” He put a flirty smile on his face. Nick and Joe are grinning ear to ear to their eldest brother. I don’t know why. They had a really weird family.

“What’s up, I’m Nick.” “And I’m Joe.” They waved at Jessie. They did like on one of the YouTube video. Oh yeah, I’ve watched all Jonas related videos. I’m addicted to YouTube because of them.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Jessica Spielberg. You can call me Jessie.”

XXX

“Hey Jess, did you see dad?”

“I don’t know, I just got here.”

“So, you guys ready to meet my dad?!” I ask them cheery as I walk backwards to face Kevin, Jessie and Joe. Nick is walking besides me.

“You bet!” Joe jump into the air. “Exited much?” Nick said only for me to hear. I laugh softly.

“I’m nervous. My hand’s suddenly shaking.” Kevin said looks down at his shoes.

“Oh don’t worry, he didn’t bit you.” Jessie holds his hand to make the shaking go away. “Whoa! Your hand is cold. Are you okay?”

“Nah, he’s fine. He always acts like that when he likes a gir—“Joe cuts what Nick is trying to say. “When he meets the people he Idolize. You see him when the first time he saw John Mayer. It’s hilarious” Kevin glares at Joe.

Jessie is still holding Kevin’s left hand. They look cute together. Even though they’re not dating, they look so perfect. I look at their hands; one hand perfectly fits to the other hand. They both watch at the hands. One word, PERFECT!!

“Ahh!” I scream as I fell backwards. That’s the result if you’re walking backwards without looking. I thought of my butt will be bruise but some one catch me before my butt hit the ground.

It’s Nick. I can feel the biceps on his hand at my back and back thigh. I turn to my right I saw Nick’s lips. His lips almost touching mine as I turn. I felt his warm breathe on my face. I can felt his heart pump fast. I can smell his Abercrombie cologne. His—

“Ehem!” someone clear his/her throats. Nick held me longer than he had too. I quickly got up, blushing, I saw my dad standing there. I can tell that he trying to held back a smile. “Dad!”

Jessie run to dad and give him a hug. “Hey, Jessie!” he smiles. “Hi, Dad.” I said. “Why you want me to come here?” I asked him straight to the point. He’s eyeing at the boys. And I just realize I hadn’t introduced them yet.

“Sorry, dad. I forgot. Dad, these are, Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas. They’re in the band. Guys this is Steven Spielberg, our dad.” Nick is the first one to hold out his hand. “It’s an honor to meet you, sir.” He said. Followed by the others.

XXX

“I can’t believe I just met Stevie.” Joe said after my dad gets back to his work.

“And he knows us!” Kevin practically screams. Didn’t want to get everyone attention. But his plan fails because Joe is jumping around like a maniac. A cute maniac.

“Joe, why are you jumping around like a maniac?” Kevin asked the question that’s in my head.

“I don’t know cuz I feel like jumping.” He replied without bother to stop jumping. I thought for a second, what will keep him to stop. Hah! I JBsnap. I got an Idea!

“Joe, truth or dare?” I asked him. He quickly stops jumping. I know this will work.

“Like you don’t know, already. Dare, of course!”

I browse the surroundings and I saw very familiar trailer. I often go there. “I dare you to know knock on that door, hug and tell the person inside that you love the person.”

“Hah! Just that! Piece of cake…” Joe skips to the blue trailer and knocks on the door. Before the door open, Joe smirks at me.

The door opened, “OH MY GOD! You’re…you are…”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for subs and comment...
who do you think at the door?