Hollywood High

Mousy

The door opened, “OH MY GOD! You’re…you are…”

“I am what?” the girl asks Joe in British accent. Joe love accents.

“You’re Emma Watson. And you’re in front of me.” Joe stares her eyes dreamingly.

“Uhh, yeah. I am Emma and I’m in front of you. Wait, I’m confused.” Emma asks Joe frowning.

“You’re pretty.” Joe said. I don’t think he realize he just said that. He let out a sigh. Just like Nick in one of Hannah Montana’s episode their guest stars in when he met Hannah Montana.

Kevin slaps his forehead. “Pathetic, Joe, pathetic…” Kevin said with disappointment. “Haven’t I thought you everything?” he muttered his breath. And Nick bends down laughing. I am so enjoying this.

Emma’s face is red. You can see clearly because her skin is pale. “Thank you.”

“I am, uhh suppose to, uhh,” Joe is stuttering. I don’t know he can do that, stutter in front of girls. I was informed that he is a smooth talker. Joe hugs her quickly. And said “I love you,” quick as a lightning. He stomps towards us. Wait, towards me. What the heck?

“I gunna get you back. You make me made a fool out myself. You ruin my reps of the smooth talker in this family, and…” Joe threatens me. I just put a smug in my face. Like that going too scared me. I am the queen of the Truth or Dare.

“Sarah!! Is that you?” Emma shouts at me and rush to us.

“Oh, you’re so dead…” Joe is two inches away from me and towered me by 4 inches looks into my blue eyes. He quickly hides behind Kevin and Nick. He whispered, “Hide me.”

“Emm-ma!” I tried to hold my laugh. “It’s been long time, I missed you.”

“I missed you too, darling.” She hugs me. “You too, Jessie. How’s Princeton going?”

“Fine, thank you for asking.”

“So, who are your friends?” Emma asks me but her eyes are on Joe, which is behind Kevin and Nick.

“This is Nick, Kevin and,” I laugh, “Joe.” I spin around laughing my ass off. Owh yeah that’s very ‘DANGER’ous of Joe.

“Hey…” Kevin and Nick said in the same time. Joe slowly faced Emma and just said a simple, “hey.”

Emma smiles, “what are you doing?”

“owh, my dad says he want to gives me…” wait I forgot to ask dad what’s the surprise is. “Something”

Emma watch her wrist, “uhh, excuse me but I have a scene to shoot like in five minutes. Sorry guys…” she runs to her trailer. But she spins around in the middle of her track, “and Joe, I love you too.” Joe is totally red like a tomato.

“And you said I was easily to be a tomato.” Nick said to his brother.

“A piece of cake, huh?” I smirk at him.

And Joe just glares at me, “what did I do?” I say to him sarcastically with a smirk in face.

“I thought you are a nice and innocent girl. I can’t believe I fell for that. I’m wrong. You’re sneaky, very sneaky like a mouse. You’re going down, Mousy!”

“What did you just called me, Mousy?! Now you’re so on!!”

XXX

On the way back to the car…

We are going to Dina’s Diner to get some snack. Kevin said they have the best burger in town. Joe’s stomach was grumbling when Kevin said ‘Dina’s Diner’. We can tell he needs to be fed.

“Wait, I forgot to ask my dad what’s the surprise? You guys go to the car first.” I said while we’re half way to the car. I ran back to the set as fast as I can.

My dad in a scene watching a small tv. But they’re not rolling. That’s means I’m not absolutely interrupt him. I walk to him, “uhh, dad.”

He looks up from the screen. He looks surprised. “I thought you’re gone to home?”

“Yeah, we’re about to, but I forgot to ask you, what’s the surprise?!” I ask excitedly.

“Owh yeah, at first, I have book 3 seats for Hairspray at New York. I know you and Jessie are dying to see it. But I can see you have friends, so I have book 3 more seats. I have a meeting the next day, so, you guys can hang out next day at New York.” I’m shocked for a moment. Like I said, he really knows how to win my hearts. I have the best father or what?!

“Thank you daddy, thank you. I love you, dad.” I hug him. I said good bye to him. I can’t wait to tell them.

XXX

I ran with my hands up in the sky to Kevin’s car screaming, “You never guess what dad gives us, Jess!” everyone turning their head to me, perplexed. And I called Joe a maniac.

“What?!” Jess screams too. Now everyone turn their head to her. Again, and I called the Jonas’ family weird.

“Dad got us Hairspray tickets and he said we can bring the boys!” I yell at her. I’m so excited that I forgot the boys are in the car too.

“Seriously?!” she’s yelling back.

“No. of coarse I’m serious!”

“But you didn’t ask the boys yet?!” she asks, I think she also forgot the boys is sitting besides her.

Nick raises his hand. “Excuse me, we’re right here.”

“Yeah, you ask them!” yelling back at Jessie and ignore Nick.

“Girls, we love to go.” Kevin interrupts.

“No, you ask them!” Jessie yells back at me.

“GIRLS!!” Joe screams. We are all focused at him.

“What Joe?” I ask.

“We love too.” he said.

“We love too what?”

“We love to go to the Hairspray with you girls.”

“How do you know about that?” I ask him without thinking.

“cuz you girls were shouting!” he said.

“owh”

“So, when’s the show?” Kevin ask me

I think a minute, yup the whole minute. Joe’s hand is waving in front of me. “Hello, earth to Sarah… you’re spacing out…”

“uhh, I forgot to ask…” I answered. Even though Jessie the blonde one, I always act like it. Not that I’m stupid, I can sure you I am smarter than Jessie but I always space out. That’s the one thing I hate about me. I easily spaced.

“Typical Sarah…” Jessie said.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
as usual, comment!
I dont care what you're gonna say...comment please...
tata,
xoxo,
mizzfreak.