He Loves Me?

Canada?

Another two months went by. I was doing really well in all of my classes and was catching up with the work alright. One day when I got home, I found the following letter in my house.

'ADRIANNA!!!!

So, hey! We're all moved in here! (We meaning Blaise and I) I wanted to know if you would come over sometime...say Sunday at 2:00pm? Draco will be there too, if that affects your answer or not!

So, how's it going Ms Smarty Pants? I heard they moved you on to your next classes earlier!

So (seem to be saying that a lot), if my calculations are right, you will be outta there in about two weeks! Pretty exciting stuff, my Auror friend!

So (why not?) get back to me about Sunday!

Jazz...and I guess Blaise too.'

I laughed out loud, and found another piece of parchment to write my reply on. When it was done, I sent it off in my usual way.

The next two days were going to go by so slowly with the prospect of seeing my best friend again! Eventually, it came.

I dressed carefully on Sunday, keeping in mind that Draco was going to be there. I chose a light green knee-length skirt that flowed and a light brown t-shirt. Then I apparated to a place about five minutes from Jazz and Blaise's new house. I wanted some time to walk before getting there, who know's what Jazz would serve to eat!

When I got there and started walking, I felt someone grab me from behind and cover my eyes, I screamed, not expecting it.

"Guess who!" A familiar voice said. I recognized it as Draco's, but decided to play dumb.

"Um...." I said, trying hard to sound thoughtful, then, a pair of lips crashed onto mine, rendering me speechless. I opened my eyes, and sure enough, it was Draco. When I broke off, he took my hand and started walking in the direction of the house.

You were about twenty feet from the front door when a familiar figure bolted out the doors towards me. It was Jazz!

Once you realized who it was, I let go of Draco then started running towards her and pulled her into a hug. Was it just me, or did she seem just the slightest bit bigger around the waist area then when I last saw her? I decided not to mention it. Living with Blaise might have improved her appitite.

"Hey! I missed you so much!" She yelled.

"I missed you too! It's so great to see you!" I replied. Then Blaise appeared at the door and shook Draco's hand before pulling him in for a hug.

"Well, come on in!" Blaise said, opening the door wider and holding it open for everyone. "Anyone hungry?" He asked. And without waiting for an answer, he followed Jazz into a room that I assumed was a kitchen.

I sat next to Draco on a couch, and he took advantage of us being alone, kissing me so passionately and holding ymy body close to his, I loved it when he did that! Then, we heard footsteps coming back into the living room and we broke apart just as Jazz and Blaise entered the room again with four coffees and a plate of cookies and candies.

"We have some exciting news to tell you!" Blaise said, casting a sideways glance at his wife. "Jazz is expecting a baby!" I gasped, then gave Jazz another hug. She must be so happy! She held onto me and I could feel her tears of happiness on your shoulder.

When we finished our coffees, we all decided to go for a walk outside. Blaise helped Jazz into her coat, she protested, she was only three months pregnant, it hardly even showed, but I could tell that she was enjoying it!

Blaise took Jazz's waist and Draco took mine. We walked in pairs, Blaise and Jazz first and me and Draco following. It was nice to get some country air, and some time with our friends!

Two weeks later...

I put on my orange knee-length and strapless dress and magically put my hair into an up-do. I couldn't believe it! The moment I had been waiting for my entire life was only fifteen minutes away! I walked outside and started walking towards the Ministry of Magic. Along the way, I met Draco. He silently took my hand in his and we continued walking. After a while I had to break the silence.

"So, how are you?" I asked even though it had only been a few hours since I had last seen him.

"I'm never alright when you're not around." He replied. I laughed. Just then, we reached the Ministry and had to say goodbye to Draco, I had to meet the Minister for Magic.

Before I knew it, I was on the stage, answering the questions the Minister asked me.

"Do you swear to obey your fellow Aurors and the Minisry of Magic from this moment on?" He asked.

"I do." I promised.

"And do you swear never to help or aid He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or any of his followers under any circomstances?" He asked.

"I do." I repeated. I felt as if someone was going to say 'I pronouce you man and wife' at any moment now, but instead it was,

"By the power vested in me, I hereby declare Adrianna McMahon, an Auror for the Ministry of Magic." The audience erupted. I could see Jazz and Blaise clapping as hard as they could. I could see Mr and Mrs Malfoy beaming up at me with pride. And I saw Draco, and heard his whistling, standing next to his parents.

This was it! I was an Auror! Then, I heard the Minister talking again, but only to me, so no one else could hear.

"Would you come with me for a couple seconds?" He asked me, before I knew it, he was pulling me towards a door at the end of the stage.

"Now Adrianna," He started, "Professor Tonks...I mean Lupin, I must get used to calling her that! She might have mentioned a job in Canada that could use your expertise. This job would take about two to six months and you would leave in about two weeks time. How does that sound to you?" Truthfully, it didn't sound good at all! I didn't know how I could survive without Draco for two to six months. We had never been separated before! But, I had just vowed to obey the Ministry.

"Yeah, I can do it." I answered him.

"Wonderful! Now, I believe there are some people that wish to celebrate with you!"