He Loves Me?

Unexpected...Sort of

I walked out of the room and down the stairs on the stage, and went to find your friends. I saw Draco and made a bee-line for him. He saw me, then started rushing towards me. Something about seemed familiar.

"This is amazing! Congratulations!" He said shakily, for some reason.

"Thanks! Only three more months until you can be an Auror too!" I replied. Before I knew it, he was on one knee at my feet and took my hands in his.

'Oh my gosh!' I thought as I clapped a hand to my mouth, 'this can not be happening!'

"Adrianna McMahon," He started, "Will you do me the honour of marrying me?"

I screamed and threw my arms around him, I sought his lips with mine and foudn them.

"There's nothing I'd rather do!" I whispered. He picked me up and twirled me around. This was officially the best day of my life!

Blaise and Jazz eventually found us, still kissing. They decided to leave us alone for a while.

When we finally broke apart, Draco reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box, he opened it to show me a gorgeous gold ring with a diamond in the middle of it, he put it on my finger. I started crying. He took my hand and we set off to find Jazz and Blaise to tell them the good news. I had almost forgotten about that mission in Canada, well, that could wait.

"Oh my gosh!" Jazz screamed when we found her standing next to Blaise, there was no mistaking she was pregnant anymore. "He asked you, didn't he!" She pointed to my hand that was sporting my new ring. She screamed some more, then pulled me into a hug. I started crying again, I was so happy!

"We knew he was going to do it tonight!" Jazz continued, "He showed Blaise and I the ring and everything! I can't believe it! You two are finally going to get married!" She said that like she was expecting it for a while. Then, we all made our way to my appartment for a little party. Draco and I didn't take our eyes off each other the whole time.

I made some coffee and put together some treats when I got there. Draco was holding on to me the whole time. Then, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to tell him.

"Um, listen Draco." I started, he looked at me, still smiling. "When the Minister took me aside after the ceremony, he told me that I would have to go to Canada for a few months for something from the Ministry." I said tentatively, waiting for Draco's reaction.

"When do you leave?" He asked still smiling.

"In two weeks." I replied biting my lip. He looked thunderstruck, Blaise and Jazz looked surprised too.

"Then I guess we'll have to get married soon!" He said, only I could see he was trying to keep his voice steady. But I was glad nothing worse happened.

Draco and I started planning our wedding. After a while, we were all smiling genuine smiles and had forgotten about Canada. Jazz was going to be my maid of honour and Blaise was going to be Draco's best man. I knew the wedding was going to be small, but I always pictured having ring bearer and flower girl, so Draco agreed to have his four-year-old twin cousins to do that. This was all going to take place in a week at 9:00am so Draco and I could have as much time together as possible, he was going to take the week off training so we could have a honeymoon. I was so happy!